Em's First CD Diary

Morning all,

Well what can i say a busy weekend but it was so lovely to spend time with my gorgeous man, i'd missed him so much last week. We did lots of wedding bits plus house sorting out which was great !!

I've stuck to my diet this week so it feels great to be back in the swing of things !! I must say the scales have been more than kind to me this week, this morning i weighed 12 8, which would mean a whopping 5lbs loss this week !! I had no idea i held on to that much water at totm :D Anyway by the time i get weighed with my CDC it will probably be more like a 4lb loss but hey i'll take that :) I changed my ticker below already as i wanted to see what difference it made lol

Anyway this weekend i went and bought some new clothes and they were all size 14 :) today i'm wearing my new dress....

Attachments

• IMG_1127.jpg
    IMG_1127.jpg
    343 KB · Views: 38
wow u look great :) you look slimmer than a 14 hun you must feel so chuffed xx

Cheers hon, i've really noticed the difference over the last few days, it's strange how it happens like that all of a sudden you feel slim !! This dress is quite loose at the top, i would probably fit a 12 there but not sure about the waist ??

How are you getting on ?

Wowsers, lovely frock, and a lovely new bod in it. Well done!

Congratulations on the ivf, it's great news that it's starting to come together. I'm really looking forward to hearing how things progress xx

Good thank you hun - 2 weeks until dress fitting! I am on step 3 now! Had a not so great day saturday nothing too bad but it was my bf birthday so just tried to choose the leaner things for dinner!

Im hoping the next two weeks I can loose six pounds and I willbe chuffed as will only have a very little way to go then! If I can go to rome at 10 stone 7 I will be pleased!

Last week I managed 5 classes and am aiming for 4 this week!

So my official weigh in was 4 and a half pounds....go me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so so happy and she wants me to start working up the plans by going to 810 this week as i'm going to aerobics and aqua !!

eeekkkkk excited !!! only a stone to go baby, COME ON....!!!!!!!!

Charlie you are an inspiration i look forward to seeing some pics of you in your bridesmaid dress xxx ( i cannot wait to get into my wedding dress i keep wanting to try it on but cannot do it up myself :( lol )

oh what a pain you will have to get a friend round so you can try it! I swear I couldnt have it in the house as i'd want to keep trying it on! ha ha i'd prob end up ruining it!

I think you look so good now and I bet you will really appreciate the extra food I do!

I am pleased with myself at the moment, getting into the exercise and actually I can honestly say I am so enjoying it! As my little cousin keeps telling me we will end up with 'abs like slabs!'

Is that in a full week ? what cals were you on this week ?? I'm sure if you give it another week it will even itself out........what did your CDC say ?? Have you been measuring, if so have a look and check your inches i bet they've gone down

xx

doing step 3 1000cal! I was bad the weekend before my previous weigh in so prob caught up. She said its probably muscle gain and not to worry. It wasnt a full week only 4 days I am a bit annoyed but am soldiering on! I will give it until next monday and see if the scales moved. I am not due to measure for another 2 weeks so will see. I am starting to write all my food and exercise down from yesterday until next monday so I can take it show her and then if the scales havent budged I cn chat to her about it!

Oh well hopefully downwards next week!

Hey Charlie how's it going have you weighed yourself at all this week?

My scales haven't budged at all and I've started 810 this week as I'm more active, I hope I get a whoosh over the weekend!!

Anyway I was a little bored last night and kept thinking about my wedding dress sitting upstairs and I couldn't resist any longer lol I had to try it on!!!

So below is a pic of me without the back done up as its a lace up back just the zip done up to my hips.....now I need honest opinions am I going to look ok on my wedding day or still too fat for the dress I'm getting so paranoid!!!!! Help me please.....!!!!!!

Attachments

• image-1868739241.jpg
    image-1868739241.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 35
You look so lovely! I love the dress - although am sure it looks so much better done up! are you wearing your hair down? Think it would look lovely sort of half up with a little volume.

Yeah it seems to have gone down 2lbs will see what monday brings as I have my Dads bday tonight and a hen party tomorrow! eeek!

Are you having a hen?

It was the hips and across my tummy I'm more worried about, do you think it would be worth me getting a body shaper something spanx like?? I'm thinking of hair half up I'm having a hair trial mid march so I'll see what the length is like as it's not long!!

No hen night planned to be honest I can't be bothered to organise that as well!!

Glad your weight has gone down sweet, enjoy your weekend xxx

Doesn't look like you need shapewear, but you won't know til it's done up properly.

it's a gorgeous dress though. really lovely - you're going to look so beautiful!

only if it would make you more comfortable, I dont think you need it! maybe if you want control try the dress version x

We were just having a chat at work as a girl bought control and tummy shorts! I hate them - makes me uncomfortable and makes my fat push upwards lol!

dress looks like it will look fab done up properly and pull you in in all the right places!

you shouldn't need anything special underneath if it is a bodice fit. and you definitely won't look fat - look at those collarbones!

Hello,

I'm feeling a little flat if i'm honest, the scales have barely budged this week......i tried to up my food to 810 this week but i found it quite hard to fit enough in. I did aqua aerobics twice this week and found myself really hungry afterwards. If i'm totally honest i'm getting completely fed up with this diet and i'm starting to crave normality, i'm fed up with denying myself food. Has anyone got any advice for those that are so close to their goal and finding it hard ?? How do i get over this to push myself through the last stone ??

I feel so teary at the moment as i just don't know what to do for the best, i know i need to lose the weight for my IVF and keep it off but i'm struggling just now :(

hun i feel the same the scales fell away a little bit last week but its just not moving much at all. We will just have to keep going. I think its normal to hit a plateau when you havent got far to go and I can totally understand the boredom. I am also finding that I have so many birthdays, the wedding, the hen do, my brother in laws leaving dinner and valentines day that I cant see how I am meant to stay on plan 100% i am just going to carry on step 3 eating as healthy as I can and going to the gym. If in 4 weeks I feel crap I may go down to ss+ again for 4 weeks

Well and truely fed up :(

Yesterday my sciatica flared up, I thought I was just sore from my aqua on Sunday but by the end of work I couldn't walk and my right bum cheek was totally full of pins and needles. Went to see my Dr and he's told me to take lots of pills, brufen, cocodamol and diazapam.

Today I got myself into work and my line manager sent me to the occupational health nurse who had a massive go at me for going into work in a nice way lol
So I've been sent home and I'm resting on the sofa :(

I'm concerned about taking the pills on an empty tummy anyone any tips???

Xx

Back