Em's First CD Diary

you look lovely in your picture - look how far you have come you will be at target in not time :) and look lovely on your wedding day - you have such a great goal to work towards now!

I know how you feel i look in the mirror and feel exactly the same most days, i still feel fat and I still feel ugly I just cant wait to finally be happy with myself!

its not just being nice - its the truth! No you have an amzing goal to look towards and look how near you are getting to target! I am bridesmaid in feb with a girl who tried on the size 8 dress and it fell down! they ordered me a size 20 (even though i was a 14/16) i felt so disgusted with myself that it oushed me to go on cambridge, I am still dreading the wedding having to stand next to all these girls I am still going to look like an elephant!

You are no way an elephant !!!! If you are what does that make me as I'm still loads heavier than you! I know you will look gorgeous xx

Well last night my oh got down on one knee and officially proposed to me :D
We took my mum out for dinner and he did it while I was waiting for my peppermint tea lol He told me he really wanted to take me up in a hot air balloon and propose that way as its something I've always wanted to do but due to the timing of everything Christmas and the wedding being end of march he just couldn't organise it, bless him I'm happy I've got an amazing man and am soooo happy!!! Plus the ring is beautiful you can't beat a bit of sparkle :0)) xx

:))
How'd u do this week Hun xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

well done! i lost 3 all good! I ate bad things this week but was excellent with my water!
I had a wispa! Mince pie and fish cakes lol! Spread out over the week noy in one go lol!

its ok we are still loosing and you end up really enjoying the odd treat and appreciating it! As long as you dont go mad its fine :)

I could never end up one of those people that is so obsessed they have no life! I have a career (and a half) lol that requires some flexibility and if I end up in a pub for dinner I will pick the healthiest option and enjoy it! Its all about your food choices and the decisions you make. This will help us when we have come off the plan to make right choices and not put all the weight back on!

so jealous of you both - you've baoth had better losses than me and i've been 100%...!

I totally agree with you and i had a similar chat with my CDC today, as i'm not sure where i want to end up.......still not 100% what my goal will be !! She said she is good during the week and lets herself have a naughty day on a Sunday where she eats what she wants and thats her way of maintaining......she's done it for 5 years.

I was just reading through my card and thought i'd make a note of my actual inch losses......I'm quite proud !!

Waist 4 inches lost
Hips 5 inches lost
Bust 5 inches lost
Arms 2 inches lost from each (4)
Thighs 5 inches lost from each (10)

So 28 inches altogether :D WOW

xx

Dont worry spangles - i am sure you will catch up next week! Keep that water down you it really helps me. I notice the difference big time.

Exactly you arent going to come off this diet and eat how you are eating on SS so a treat now and then doesnt hurt. I just found how much i enjoyed my little mince pie. When you have things all the time you just eat them for the sake of it and dont appreciate them!

Thank you Bluegirl I'm very pleased :D

Here is the results of ten weeks hard work!!

Attachments

• image-3538066719.jpg
    image-3538066719.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 45
Hello all, i've been awaol again due to going away for the weekend. I've been very naughty and eaten and drunk what i've liked for the last week so as such i decided not to post........I weighed myself this mornign and i've managed to only put on a pound so i'm being good again until Christmas then having a couple of days off then thats it me done again until my wedding as i've now got to lose the weight to fit into my wedding dress !!

I'm very excited as i bought my dress, on Friday :D I cannot believe it but it's a size 14 !!! I just need to lose about a stone to get into it properly ! But i'm so happy with it, it's beautiful :)

Not much else has been happening i'm just plodding along trying to avoid the chocs at work !!

Big love to all xx

I had last saturday off and ate two meals this week. I havent put anything on yet but am trying not to go overboard as i dont really want to gain! Xmas day off, then back on it!

Excellent news on the dress! you must feel chuffed i feel so good knowing my size 12's are looser than when i bought them! excellent! Have a lovely christmas hun and ENJOY! x

Congrats on picking your dress! You're gunna feel amazing when you step into it on the day after all your hard work :)
Make sure you post lotsa piccys too!

Don't beat yourself up about slipping off, your getting straight back to it and thats what counts! I'm sure you will lose that stone with ease x

Back