Em's First CD Diary

I took co codamol yesterday and it made me feel a bit sicky but not too bad overall. Hope you feel better soon xxx

Well almost another week down, back is still killing me. A prolapsed did causing sciatica is not good :(

Food has been hit and miss I had a couple of slices of pizza but apart from that I've been good, it's actually quite hard stepping up to 810 as its a bit in between of food or no food, hard to get my head around!!

Today has been an emotional day, as I've mentioned before we are going for IVF and my oh had a vasectomy 11 years ago, today he went for surgical sperm removal and they did manage to find some first go so it's been frozen :)

It's our first step and I'm very excited !!!

congratulations! that must be exciting. xx

Right I'm just so excited I've tried my whole wedding outfit on today!!! My mum did my dress up properly I couldn't be happier my dress fits :)

Attachments

• image-3129571289.jpg
    image-3129571289.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 37
  • image-1129260651.jpg
    image-1129260651.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 42
Beautiful :) u look gorgeous! You'll have to sts for the wedding :)

image-448756674.jpg

image-1546956216.jpg

Ha ha look at my bridesmaids dress

OMG Charlie !!!!! what are they going to do get you a smaller size ? or are they able to take it in, what size is it lol

I've been signed off all week so stuck at home with my stupid back !!

Yes i'm going to try and maintain-ish or try and get down into the 11's so another 5 pounds off if i decide i can we shall see

x

well good luck, it just looks perfect now though :) maybe just do some toning exercises? I am focussing on toniong at the moment ecspecially my arms! You are going to look stunning! What did your mum say?

Well, i tried on the 16 at the time and the lady said to me and my friend that it was too tight on our chests (we are both a D/DD) so she said according to her measurements that we would need a size 20! I'd like to add at the time I was wearing size 14 jeans! We told her that the 18 would be fine. Anyway I have had to have 8 inches off the side and then a further 2 inches off the boned area in the middle. Its a joke we ended up having a massive row in the shop, I know I have lost weight but that looks like I have lost 8 stone no way would that of fitted in the first place! The other girl has had 4 inches off too and shes only lost about 10lbs! Im so annoyed as I have to travel back there on 18th and it takes me 2 hours to get there.

forgot to say hope your back improves and take it easy xx

Hello, i seem to have neglected my diary.....but i guess i haven't really had much to write. I've been stuck at home with my bad back and as such have been comfort eating :( I feel so annoyed at myself i haven't been 100% bad but i've eaten enough to be flippin annoyed. I think thats why i haven't been on very much...but i guess now i need a pep talk to get me back at it, been good since the weekend so getting there ! It's so hard when you 've got less than a stone to go :(

Aww hun u poor thing, I understand the less you have to go the harder it seems to get. Keep going Hun think of that beautiful dress and your big day! Xx

Hello, i'm still stuck in that hard place and my weight has gone up a couple of pounds....totally deserved :(
Had valentines meal with wine at the beginning of the week and i've been trying to be good since then but having sudden urges to binge.....which resulted in me eating a 4 pack of croissants and a whole pack of jelly snakes (which were for my wedding sweety buffet) the other day....what is going on with me i need to snap myself out of this !!!! I think it's being a bit fed up not being able to get around loads and end up being stuck at home on my own, also didn't help that my OH is on duty all weekend so i haven't seen him since first thing Friday morning and he won't be home until tomorrow night.
So from today i've been 100% AGAIN !! I also tried a little of my 30 day shred to see what my body will let me do !!
Fed-up.com :(

Well after all that it was only a quarter of a pound on....which is enough to make me sort myself out. Just that and the realization it's only 5 weeks until my wedding so head down and push it for the next month!!! I WILL get into the 11's before my wedding!!

Had a good day today so feel in a better place xx

Yay !!!! I'm back in the zone.....!!! Been good this week and feel like i'm back to it, i cannot believe where the time is going and also how long i've actually been (well mostly) following Cambridge, almost 5 months !! I say almost because Feb i've been messing around and not actually achieving much, so desperately trying to be in the zone for the next few weeks as it's only 5 weeks tomorrow until my wedding !! I really want to get into the 11's :D So half a stone to go !!

xx

Well had a sneaky weigh in this morning and I'm down to 12 4!!!!! That's 3 pounds off this week fingers crossed :) so looks like I will get into the 11s which is more than amazing!! so 11 pounds to go to my target of 11 7 maybe I can do this afterall???

Xx

Well weight this morning was holding at 12 4 :D

Not able to go to my CDC as i'm still working reduced hours and had the dentist this morning and had to be in work an hour earlier due to me having to finish on time as i have a hospital appointment this afternoon with the IVF consultant !! Anyway i sent her a pic of my weight and i'm going to pop in probably tomorrow to pick up some packs. I feel so much better knowing i'm back to it and i'm losing these last few pounds......never in a million years did i think i'd be at this stage and nearly in the 11's !!

Also realised today it's 32 days until my wedding.......OMG eeekkkkk !!!

xx

oh wow - how exciting!

hope your ivf appointment went well.

Thanks hon it went really well, all the forms signed and confirmed by my consultant so i'm officially on the egg donor programme !! I'm going for another appointment on Friday afternoon with the nurse to learn about how to inject myself etc...i'm starting to get nervous already lol !!

Anyway getting on slowly and cannot believe how quickly the wedding is coming around and i don't feel organised at all. I've got my dress fitting Saturday so i'm trying to exercise a bit this week if my back will let me !!

xx

hey hun how is it all going? good luck with IVF!

My wedding is all over now :( was a fantastic day and the dress was a tiny bit big still. I'll post a pic on my page. I am now moving on to WW in order to maintain and maybe lose a few more lbs. Hope your back is better x

Hey !!! Well i'm following 1000cals this week, although i haven't actually eaten that many each day it's really hard !!! Back is still bad i'm better but had a physio appt yesterday and he didn't give me good news :( I'm getting more and more stressed with th eamount of stuff i have to do before we get married and it's only three weeks away eeekkkk !! Hopefully the stress will help me lose a few pounds lol I'm not being too concerned about it this side of the wedding i'll deal with it all again when i'm back from honeymoon and a bit more settled.

Good luck on WW's i'm looking to do something to maintain as well, keep in touch xx (loved the pics btw)

Hey all, well i had my last weigh in today until mid April !!! I've decided that with everything going on i just cannot commit to the whole cambridge thing anymore and i want to eat on my wedding and honeymoon.
I hadn't been weighed for three weeks officially and i've put on a pound and a quarter, which i will take as i've currently got my monthly plus i stepped up to 1000cals last week so all in all not too bad i've got to at least maintain that until the wedding day....!!!!
So two and a half weeks to go to the wedding i'm not feeling too stressed with that i'm just a bit fed up with trying to fit everything in....especially trying to get to the hospital for blood tests, i've had to put a plan on the wall so i don't forget anything !!

Right best get back to it....x

Back