ProPoints Emwithme's diary of noms and goodies!

emwithme

Started WW today - weighed in yesterday at 15st 8.5lbs. January 2010 I was 18st 10lbs and January 2009 I was 13st 10lbs.

I'm getting married in 8 months and 2 days and really would like to be nearing my goal then.

Daily ProPoints - 33

Brunch: Bagel (6), smoked salmon (2), scrambled egg (2). Fruit salad (0). Cup of tea with milk (3 for day).

Snack: Carrot cake slice (2). Can of Pepsi Max (0).

Dinner: Cottage pie (6 for mince and 3 for potato), carrot and cabbage (0).

This leaves me 9 points to think of something for supper (maybe some cereal or toast & nutella).

Last edited:
Dessert: WW fromage frais (1 point), 2 clementines (0)

Supper: 2 toast with nutella & banana (9 points), remainder of milk measured this morning.

Total points for day: 34 - so 1 weekly point used.

emwithme said:
Dessert: WW fromage frais (1 point), 2 clementines (0)

Supper: 2 toast with nutella & banana (9 points), remainder of milk measured this morning.

Total points for day: 34 - so 1 weekly point used.

Hi here to follow. It's great to have a goal to work to like your wedding! You will get there! Absolutely love nutella with banana on toast!!!

Today's diary:

Lunch: Ham & philly salad wrap (3 for wrap, 2 for ham, 2 for philly light), some olives (1), yoghurt (1). There's no breakfast because I didn't get up until nearly 2pm!

Snacks: Apple, banana, 2 clementines, chocolate cake bar (2)

Dinner: Pork medallions in apple sauce (5), Spelt (7), carrots, baby corn, sugar snap peas, baby corn, french beans.

This is 26 points, so I've got seven left for some supper.

I'm *really* enjoying this!

And it seemed to work. I lost 3.5 lbs this week.

To celebrate (!) I've had a curry - I had a tandoori mixed grill and naan bread, had calculated it in my weekly points, and stopped eating when I felt nicely full rather than carrying on until I was over-stuffed.

I really enjoyed the meeting tonight, talking about portion sizes; that was what I struggled with doing Slimming World - being able to eat "unlimited" amounts didn't fit very well with my psyche.

I also got Paul McKenna's "I Can Make You Thin" out of the library this week, because I know that if I can get my head sorted out then a lot of my problems - emotional eating, lack of portion size, bingeing - will go away and I can get on with getting - and then remaining - slim...

Yesterday:

Brekkie: Shreddies
Lunch: Salmon in lemon mayo in pitta with cucumber, cherry tomatoes & olives, ww fromage frais
Snack: Caramel cake bar
Dinner: Pork tenderloins in apple & cider sauce, new potatoes, carrots & beans.
Supper: Nutella & banana on toast.

Total points: 33
Activity points earned: 2

Today:

I didn't get up until lunchtime, I've got a stinky cold.

Brekkie: Oatsosimple (apple & blueberry), banana
Snack: Kit kat (2 finger), breakaway
Dinner: Chili con carne and rice.

This is 28 points so I'm going to have n&b on toast for supper.

I'm worried that all this eating (and particularly nutella - it is measured!) is going to mean a gain this week...

Back