Encouraging Myself!

Morning Gang! And HAPPY FRIDAY! :party0011:
It's been a bit of a crazy week for me this week so not been around much, missed my dukan family!
I've shifted 2lb this week to finally get me passed the 2 stone mark (only just!!) I'm so chuffed and I feel so so so much better already.
Apparently I'm losing weight on my arms, and my jewellery is slightly looser now, I fit comfortably in my smaller jeans and I bought size 18 knickers from Ann Summers at a party last week thinking I'd eventually fit into them and they fit already!

I know sizes are not consistent, but not having a 2 at the front of my number is bloody brilliant!

I also made myself a before and during photo, to compare and contrast:
Image.jpg

On the right is me the day before we started dukanning and the left is me (with the ice creams!) on sunday... almost 2 stone down. I can see it a bit in my face, I need to do full length ones though, to try and really see the difference!

Happy Monday Team Dukan!
How is everyone?

I lost just over another 1lb over the weekend, bringing my total to 29.4 lost - not long until 30 lb, and my next mini goal of 36lb. 36lb is just over half of what I need to lose in total, which feels like a nice happy spot!

I have discovered the less good side of losing weight, my once epic bangers are now a bit less epic! I need to get new underwear, but am putting it off as long as possible by trawling the bottom of my underwear drawer for older bras! It is a bit sad, but I'd rather be slimmer with less boobs than fat with massive ones!

xx

Gosh yes, I can see the difference! You do look happy x

Warning Rant Ahead!

I love my friends, I really do, and I know I've said time and time again to myself, and to anyone that'll listen that the reason I'm losing this weight is my health, I'm not too bothered about how I look, I never have been. But just once I would love my skinny friends to acknowledge how hard I'm working and YES how good I look. Because I do think I look good and I can see how much weight I've lost, but I saw 6 different people that I haven't seen for ages and not 1 of them commented or said anything about it. And they know I'm doing it, but nothing, not a sausage (forgive the pun!)

It REALLY bugged me. Shallow I know, but it did.
Rant Over.

Any hoo, Thanks for the vent space, I hope everyone else is doing ok?
xxx

Oh but on the good side!
I'm a huge fan of milkshake and I've been fancying one for ages....
The other night I used my sweetener and reduced fat cocoa powder to create a skimmed milk milkshake! Now, it is by no means perfect, but it was pretty good and better than hot chocolate in this weather! I made the cocoa and sweetener into a paste with a little bit of milk and kept adding and stirring and adding and stirring!

Your not shallow at all , we all like a bit of flattery now and again. I had a work mate who never commented on me loosing weight till I had lost 3 stone.............it was as if it would have chocked her to say anything but me on the other had gave her compliment straight away.........friends are a funny bred xxx

Thanks Sidid, I just get so frustrated at times.

Anyway, another day, another small win! I have passed the 30lb off mark now, and am heading straight toward my halfway point! I'll admit I'm a little shocked to see such a big loss this week, I had a naughty, I went for a lunch meeting yesterday and panicked. I hadn't planned ahead and they were salad-less and I ended up plumping for possibly the least Dukan friendly meal of beetroot and goats cheese tart.

Maybe I've done enough elsewhere, or maybe the transgression will catch up with me on monday. I don't know. I've said before, I'm not going to beat myself up, what is the point?

Hope everyone is well? I'm really looking forward to the weekend, I have a craft fair on Sunday, which'll be interesting, I'm not very good at selling things at them, so it might be my last for a while!

xxx

Wow another aarty Dukan, only me then without a hidden talent xxx

Happy Monday all!
Another couple of pounds off this weekend, I'm not far off being sub 15 stone either!!

Craft fair was ok, sold a few bits and pieces, which is always gratifying!

Hope everyone else had lovely weekends? My OH has 2 weeks off from next week, I really can't wait, we're trying to decide what to do with ourselves, we left it a bit late for a holiday really. And it is our anniversary tomorrow! So exciting

xxx

good loss and happy anniversary for tomorrow xxx

Enjoy xxx when the weathers like this.....who needs to go anywhere xxx

Beccus just read the thread n u r amazing!!!!!!!!!! Well done x

Beccus,
Congratulations on your success so far! I just read your journey and I'm excited for you!
Also, I, too, have a sweet tooth and I am glad you made your chocolate shake. I made chocolate syrup last night out of the same stuff and put a bit of it on yogurt and oat bran: delicious. I didn't know if it was cheating or not, but I wanted cake sooooooo badly. So, I thought, this is fake sugar, cocoa powder, and fat free milk...it seems right. Now, I feel better!

Back