End of Day 3

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Petey, 8 February 2008 Social URL.

1. Petey

Petey Full Member

Diet:
    LL
    Definitely agree that it gets better after the first few days.

I think I may have been quite lucky though, apart from a slight headache and feeling a little chillier than I would do normally, I've felt ok.

The other thing I hadnt noticed until today either, is that my acid reflux has pretty much gone. I normally take a tablet every day for it, but havent had one for the last two days. All good :)

Mini likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Alibongo

Alibongo Happily pro pointing!

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Excellent, glad you are feeling ok.
    I used to get acid quite a bit, but haven't had it at all on LL.

Mini likes this.
  4. cora xxx

cora xxx Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    Im at the end of day 5 and must admit that i really struggled for the first 3 days but it has got so much easier yesterday & today.
    I had to have a gastroscopy today because i get reflux and other stuff to do with my belly, but since starting on the cd iv hardly had it,
    good luck with the diet xxx

5. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)

Looks like all of you are getting very good relief from acid reflux on your diets. Another positive side effect.

well done!!!

Love Mini xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.