End of Day 3

Petey

Definitely agree that it gets better after the first few days.

I think I may have been quite lucky though, apart from a slight headache and feeling a little chillier than I would do normally, I've felt ok.

The other thing I hadnt noticed until today either, is that my acid reflux has pretty much gone. I normally take a tablet every day for it, but havent had one for the last two days. All good :)

Excellent, glad you are feeling ok.
I used to get acid quite a bit, but haven't had it at all on LL.

Im at the end of day 5 and must admit that i really struggled for the first 3 days but it has got so much easier yesterday & today.
I had to have a gastroscopy today because i get reflux and other stuff to do with my belly, but since starting on the cd iv hardly had it,
good luck with the diet xxx

Definitely agree that it gets better after the first few days.

I think I may have been quite lucky though, apart from a slight headache and feeling a little chillier than I would do normally, I've felt ok.

The other thing I hadnt noticed until today either, is that my acid reflux has pretty much gone. I normally take a tablet every day for it, but havent had one for the last two days. All good :)

Excellent, glad you are feeling ok.
I used to get acid quite a bit, but haven't had it at all on LL.

Im at the end of day 5 and must admit that i really struggled for the first 3 days but it has got so much easier yesterday & today.
I had to have a gastroscopy today because i get reflux and other stuff to do with my belly, but since starting on the cd iv hardly had it,
good luck with the diet xxx

Looks like all of you are getting very good relief from acid reflux on your diets. Another positive side effect.

well done!!!

Love Mini xxx

Back