End of day 4 of my restart and still going strong HOORAY

Thank you so much for the feedback I feel so much better now. (How sad am I LOL) My Mum reckons you can see the difference but also thinks that the clothes don't help as they seem to cut me up a bit. I am hoping to get another one done soon and even I think that the difference will definately be more noticable well lets just hope the camera agrees LMTO

Thanks Mini sounds a bit to technical for me LOL it took me three days to figure out how to get pictures on the photobox so that people could view them LOL

Thanks again everyone
Love Jacquie

Hi Jacquie,

It does feel strange buying more revealing clothes I have found for I did tend to go for the baggy lose look:)

Love Mini xxx

Jacquie

It is very clear to me which order your pics were taken.

You are standing in the same spot against the same door. The second photo (IMO) has much, much more door showing hun. That's how I used to gauge my photos anyway.

You are doing well lady - keep it going babe.

Thanks Brad really appreciate the feedback especially from the people that have done so well.

Cheers
Love Jacquie
XXX

Brad0053 said:
You are standing in the same spot against the same door. The second photo (IMO) has much, much more door showing hun. That's how I used to gauge my photos anyway.

Ditto!! I used to count the new panes of glass I could see appearing around me!

Day 75 had my weigh in today and HOORAY another 5lb off I am really chuffed with that its a good start to the month lets hope by the end of it I have got into the 14's then I am that much closer to my goal feeling really good at the moment and also quite proud that I have managed to stick to it for this long. I am off on my hols from the 12th till the 26th of this month and although I was getting into a bit of a stress about it last week regarding food have decided to stop stressing and have my add a meal during the 2 weeks that way by making the decision I have taken away the pressure so hopefully the holiday will go fine.

Thankyou all of you very much for the kind messages regarding my pics hopefully I will be able to get a new one added soon.

Hope you are all doing well

Love Jacquie

Another 5lbs is something to be proud of. I'm glad you have your plan up together ready for your holiday.

Onwards and downwards :)

That's fantastic, Jacqui - very well done!!!!!!!!!! You are rocking and rolling, girlfriend!!!!!!!!!!!

Only 8 more sleeps til your holiday - lucky thing!!! lol

As Jacquie's CDC I am really proud she is still losing so well and staying really positive. She is really determined and is looking great.

Thank you so much for all the great feedback it really does make me feel good to know that there is such alot of support on here, really keeps me motivated. Also gives me something to do when the food pangs rear their ugly heads LOL

Well it's the end of day 76 and I am feeling really good. :D I have had to throw 3 pairs of jeans away today as they are too BIG and I mean really too BIG HOORAY can you beleive it I have only worn them about 3 times since being on the diet what a great feeling. Getting a bit concerned that I am gonna run out of clothes for me hols and I really don't want to buy any new ones as hopefully I will still be shrinking LOL Can't wait until I can buy a size 12 won't that be exciting haven't been a size 12 since before the birth of my second daughter nearly 11 years ago. I really wish my boobs would start shrinking trouble is I have always had a large chest since puberty hit so got a feeling they may stay :mad: bloody nuisance. I have often wondered why people pay to have large boobs they are such a pain well for me anyway. Well I have just looked at the clock and I am already into day 77 so think I need to get some sleep as I am working tomorrow :(

Thanks again for all the kind messages.
Love Jacquie

I always advise my clients to hit the supermarkets - Asda, Tesco, etc do cheap jeans that look nice but don't cost the earth!! Also, for every 1 lb they love, to put £1 aside so they have some dosh to splash!! :cool:

Thanks D Q reckon I will be hitting the supermarkets then I hadn't thought about them as they never went to my size but hopefully I will be able to fit into some now.

Cheers
Love Jacquie

No problem honey!! Also, don't forget Matalan - half price sales can be a Godsend while you're shrinking through those sizes!! ;)

I never bought supermarket clothes before this diet because I thought the clothes a waste of money as they never lasted and worked out more expensive in the longer term.

Now here I am sat in a tesco's fitted t-shirt £2.50 and a pair of Asda combats which I picked up from a car boot sale.

The thing is that if you have clothes that fit you then not only do you fell better about yourself and are more able to be active without you trousers heading south :rolleyes: but also others notice your weight loss more and the compliments you receive to motivate you are worth paying out a tenner on 4 tops. :D

I couldn't agree more chcken on a mission.

Well it is day 78 and still feeling good went round my friends last night and although she said she was really pleased for me to be losing the weight she also added a few comments that I don't think were so nice like, you don't want to lose much more or you are gonna start to look all wrinkly and old another was my neighbours friend did that diet and all her teeth became lose so she had to come off it and all the weights back on with even more now she also said didn't your doctor say you could only stay on it till the end of August won't be long will it. The thing that really makes me laugh is she weighs 13st 7 and since I have been on this diet she has started to do sit ups and use her thigh trainer and cut down on her chocolates I get the feeling that she couldn't bear it if I was smaller than her and as for looking old alot of people have said that I am already looking younger I think the age thing could be because she is 5 years older than me but the comments are really beginning to get me down. Everyone else has been really supportive and encouraging the thing that really makes me laugh is she always says you know me jac I will always tell you exactly what I think like I am supposed to be pleased with her so called honesty I wish she would keep it to herself if that is how she feels.

Any way moan over feel better now for getting that off my chest can get back to feeling good again now LOL

Hope you are all well
Love Jacquie

Jacquie,
sounds like the green eyed monster to me!!!!

You are doing this for you, if you think you have lost enough - stop. But not because someone who is obviously wanting to lose weight, but isn't looking as great as you wants you to so you don't make them look bad.

Keep up the great work!:)

Jacqui, ignore her! If thats not Mrs Jealous speaking I would be very surprised. Thing is it's a comfort for her to be able to look at the old you and think' oh well, she's fatter then me', you've taken that comfort away. Good! Its not your job to make her feel smug and superior. It will do her good to feel quite the opposite. You are doing brilliantly, don't let anyone undermine you. Love

Back