End of day 4 of my restart and still going strong HOORAY

Wow financially that's a GREAT Deal!! :D And a great opportunity! :D

I'm sure the motivation that is coming across in your posts will get you to the 13's! Which in turn will motivate you more!

Well done!!! :D

Thankyou so much for all the kind and motivational messages guys I really appreaciate it :) :D

Well it is Day 138 and I have done it I have lost another 4 1/2 lb which takes me into the 13's 13stone 12lb to be exact which means that I am no longer OBESE and I am just overweight HOORAY HOORAY HOORAY I am over the moon and really pleased with myself only another 3 stone 2lb to go to goal weight. Also lost another inch off my waist which brings me down to 34inches another WHOOPEE :D

And if that wasn't enough I am going to try and become a counsellor how amazing has this journey been not only have I become a new person physically but I may also have the oppurtunity to get a new career in helping others to feel this good how fab is that. I so hope I do Linda proud and become as good a counsoller as her. Mind you thats alot to live upto I must remember one step at a time LOL

Well I am absolutely shattered it has been a really exciting day and my bed is calling me so I will have a little read of some of the threads and then I will be of to snooze the night away LOL

Thanks again peeps for all the support

Love Jacquie

Congratulations, I hit that milestone too this week and its a great feeling x

Hi Jacquie,

Congratulations your pics are fantstic!!!

Very well done and I think you will make a fab CDC!!!

Love Mini xxx

Thank you so much for doing that for me Mini I have to say even I was shocked that I look that different LOL

Thanks again
Love Jacquie

Hi Jacquie,

You have done exceptionally well, look at the space on the door.

It is magic!!!

Well done:D

Love Mini xxx

I am so pleased for you.

I have to say that when I reached the being over weight stage that was the best feeling ever for me and if you are feeling as great about it as I was then you'll be on a real high that I envy ;)

It actually didn't take me long at all from going to over weight to being 'normal' so it won't be long for you either :D

Eyes on the prize :)

Thank you all so much for your kind words it really means alot to know that there are such wonderful people around ready to offer kindness and support. Thanks.

Well it is day 142 and I am getting really quite nervous about my trip on Wednesday to Corby to do my councellor training everyone has been really supportive I think that it is because I don't want to let anyone down. Linda my own CDC has gone to alot of trouble, as have my family and all I keep thinking is what if I am no good at it what if they think I am a bit of a thicko and not upto it. Reading the pack they have sent me seems a bit mind boggling :confused: my OH reckons I am worrying to much and that if I was just to relax I would be able to see that I probably wouldn't have been asked if they didn't think I could do it. Has anybody else who has become a CDC had these feelings if so I would really like to hear from you.

thanks
Love Jacquie

Thank you all so much for your kind words it really means alot to know that there are such wonderful people around ready to offer kindness and support. Thanks.

Well it is day 142 and I am getting really quite nervous about my trip on Wednesday to Corby to do my councellor training everyone has been really supportive I think that it is because I don't want to let anyone down. Linda my own CDC has gone to alot of trouble, as have my family and all I keep thinking is what if I am no good at it what if they think I am a bit of a thicko and not upto it. Reading the pack they have sent me seems a bit mind boggling :confused: my OH reckons I am worrying to much and that if I was just to relax I would be able to see that I probably wouldn't have been asked if they didn't think I could do it. Has anybody else who has become a CDC had these feelings if so I would really like to hear from you.

thanks
Love Jacquie

You will do well Jacquie!
The people at Corby are all really friendly and the other people training to become counsellors will be as worried as you!
Enjoy yourself - it's a great if long day!

Hiya Jacquie

I will be there on Wednesday so look forward to saying hello!!

The day is very relaxed so don't panic and just enjoy.

Mike

Hi Jacquie,

You have gone through the whole process of losing weight and doing the diet and you probably know more than you give yourself credit for.

Everyone has fears about taking on new challenges, but you get over these very quickly.

Nothing ventured, noting gained!

This is a wonderful opportunity to do something you like and feel passionate about.

Chin up!

You will have a wonderful day and meeting people and making new friends and I am sure you will have some fun to be sure at it.:D

Love Mini xxx

Hi Jacquie,

Nearly everyone feels the same as you. I have just been through the accreditation papers with one of my new counsellors and she was fine, very nervous beforehand though.

The pack does look a little daunting but by the end of the day you will be able to answer all the the questions.

I will be there to help and support you.

Lindax

Thank you Thank you Thank you

Thank you all so much for the messages of support and encouragement I don't know what I would do without it.

Linda mentioned that you would be there icemoose I feel like I am going to be meeting a celebraty hope I don't get all star struck LOL. Linda you are such a support and inspiration for me I don't think that I would be doing this without your guidance Thanks.

Well not much time left to worry so I won't LOL I will just look forward to the experience Thanks again peeps.

Love Jacquie

Good luck for tomorrow Jacquie.
Waiting to go on training day myself and feel nervous already do not know how I will feel when it happens.
Meet someone at CDCs today that went last week last week and she said it was a long day but great fun,
Doing the diet yourself and losing weight you know lots already.Enjoy the day,and let us know how it goes.
{{{HUGS}}}

Back