End of day 4 of my restart and still going strong HOORAY

Believe me most customers want to know all about how you did it and how you coped and you already have all those answers.

And remember that even when you are qualified you can always ask your sponsor if you get stuck on a problem so don't panic and just enjoy the day.

M.

Hey Jacqui!! You look fab! I was really worried about the training too, same reasons as you but then I was also really worried that they'd think I was too young (20 years old I am) and that I didn't have the skills to do it and that everyone would be talking about me behind my back.

Of course none of that happened......just paranoid. You'll be amazed how much you already know, you know the steps of the diet and the whole ketosis thing, the only bits you possibly won't know are the business bits and that can be learnt!!!

Was confused why they put little boiled sweeties on your tables in the training and there was CAKE!! :eek: in the buffet. I thought it was some kind of test and that if we ate it, we'd be chucked out of training! :eek: Training was great, really enjoyable and everyone is really nice I thought. I don't see why it'd be any different for you hun!

best of luck, you'll do great!

Nicole xx

Thank you all so much for the fab support it is very much appreciated.

Well I had the training yesterday and I have to say you were right I do know more than I thought I did and I had a really good day met some really lovely people. I was a little disapointed not to see Mike there but met one of his ladies sadly I didn't get her name but she was lovely. My CDC thinks that I could be accredited as early as next wednesday how amazing is that. I am so pleased that I have such wonderful support how lucky am I.

Had a bit of a disapointing week weight wise gained 1 1/2 lb but that's behind me now and I hope to have a really big loss next week feel really determined like I did when I first started this journey. Fingers crossed that this feeling stays.

Well I am absolutely shattered so I am going to my bed hope to get back on here tomorrow so catch you all then.

Take Care
Love Jacquie

You looked great today, sorry you didn't get to meet Mike it was unavoidable but trust me you will meet him soon.

This week was quite a strain for you and after your long day yesterday a bit of birthday cake on your daughter's birthday was not a sin, was it?

Real life is what it is all about.

Get your accreditation forms filled in and before you know you can share your experiences and success with many others.

Being a CDC is a really worthwhile career and you will really enjoy it.

Speak to you over the weekend.

Lindaxx

Well it is day 152 and I am now over the 5stone mark again but don't plan on going the wrong way again LOL

I have sent off my accreditation papers and am waiting for the results my CDC says I should hear any day now am quite excited. I am still a little concerned about the business side of being a councilor and just hope that I can help people to achieve their goals. I am so determined to get this last 3 stone off before christmas. I am starting my fit for life on Saturday so really hope it aids me in getting there. I really need to get there espacially as I will hopefully have people looking to me for inspiration and I don't want to let them down.

Hair loss is becoming a little bit of a concern as it seems to be falling out a lot more over the last couple of weeks and I have had a couple of people mention that it is getting a little thinner thtankfully I have got a lot of hair so will try not to worry just yet.

Got to go as hubby is stressing as he can't get the kids pool to dismantle I wouldn't mind but he has been saying for weeks that he is going to do it but as usual as soon as I am doing something he needs help MEN LOL

Back later I hope LOL

Love Jacquie

Hello everyone,

sorry I haven't been on for a while had a really busy time of it. I have finally managed to get to the 13stone mark which means that I am now officially a Cambridge counsellor now the worry really starts LOL just hope I can really help the people that come to see me although I am sure that with Linda and Amy's help I will be fine.

I got a letter this morning saying that I have been short listed for the slimmer of the year how amazing is that. I am really looking forward to the event should be a great day i have asked my Mum to come with me as Linda said it was OK to bring a guest for support. Haven't told hubby yet as i think he will feel a little left out never mind but hey someone has to look after the children. It's a shame that the bank account doesn't look a bit healthier otherwise I could have stayed for the weekend still just the day away will be good for the system.

I have finally managed to get into the 12's well on my scales anyway 12stone 13 to be exact so that is 2lb short of 6 stone I am absolutely thrilled.

Well I am off now to read all the post's on here as I really need to catch up with whats happening LOL Well done to everyone who has been short listed and I hope to meet you all on Saturday Take care

Love Jacquie
XXX

Hello everyone,

sorry I haven't been on for a while had a really busy time of it. I have finally managed to get to the 13stone mark which means that I am now officially a Cambridge counsellor now the worry really starts LOL just hope I can really help the people that come to see me although I am sure that with Linda and Amy's help I will be fine.

I got a letter this morning saying that I have been short listed for the slimmer of the year how amazing is that. I am really looking forward to the event should be a great day i have asked my Mum to come with me as Linda said it was OK to bring a guest for support. Haven't told hubby yet as i think he will feel a little left out never mind but hey someone has to look after the children. It's a shame that the bank account doesn't look a bit healthier otherwise I could have stayed for the weekend still just the day away will be good for the system.

I have finally managed to get into the 12's well on my scales anyway 12stone 13 to be exact so that is 2lb short of 6 stone I am absolutely thrilled.

Well I am off now to read all the post's on here as I really need to catch up with whats happening LOL Well done to everyone who has been short listed and I hope to meet you all on Saturday Take care

Love Jacquie
XXX

Have a fantastic and memorable day Jackie:D

Your Mum must be soooooo proud of you....xxx

Help

Hello everyone,

I am really faffing about on this diet and I really can't explain why???? I am only 2 stone away from goal and have done so well up until now the 6 stone loss seemed to be quite easy for me but this last 2 stone is proving to be so hard.

As a counsellor I really need to be an example so why the stupid mistakes. Any advice greatly appreciated.

Maybe a slap would help LOL

Love Jacquie

Have your eyes fell off the prize? If so refocus. make a chart with 27 squares and keep crossing one off each lb you lose. Mini rewards for every 5 lb. Nice bubble bath or soap. You can do it

Irene xx

Hiya,

Maybe move to 1000 or 1200 plan for the next couple of weeks and not feel you are failing if you eat something. Take the pressure off.:rolleyes:

You have done really well with your 6 stones loss and a little break may just be what you need.:)

You can then start the NY with renewed vigour and enthusiasm ready to help all those other ladies and guys who are in the place you started a few months ago.:cool:

I think just a little time out may be needed here.

If you need a good slap you know where we are:D

Hello everyone,

Well it is day 233 and today I am determined to get back on track gave myself a stern talking to and I WILL SUCCEED. Feeling very positive and am sure I will lose this last couple of stones in record time.

I have 2 new clients so I really need to make sure that I not only tell then how good the diet is but to also show them so watch this space LOL

Hope everyone had a good Christmas and that you are all looking forward to the New Year and what it may bring.

Will be back on here regularly now as I need the support LOL

Love Jacquie

Hello all well i have finally done I am back in the 12's had a fab loss of 8.5 lb this week so feeling very pleased with myself. I am still very focused so fingers crossed this feeling stays.

Went to see my GP last night he is really pleased with my weight loss but thinks that for my height and build I should settle at 11stone 1lb not sure why the extra lb but having looked at the BMI chart that shows that to be a healthy BMI 23 I should be 10 stone 4 and I have always had it set in my head to get down to 10stone 10 so have a little dilemma as to what my ideal weight actually is?????? well seeing as how I still have a way to go I think I will just concentrate in getting into the 11's for the moment.

Well have to be off for now but will come back later.

Take Care All
Love Jacquie

Thank you so much for the great messages it really makes you feel like you are not travelling this weightloss road alone and it definately helps.

Well I am still on track only 2 and a 1/4 lb this week but seeing as it is TOTM I am very pleased. My Husband started the diet a week and a half ago and I have got some real competition now, he has already lost 25lb he is totally amazed and doing really well he has no real goal in mind just wants to feel more comfortable in his own skin. You can really see the difference already. My Dad has started too and he has lost 9lb in his first week my Dad carries all his weight on his tummy and it is really showing already he is very pleased as am I. I am so proud of them both.

Well onwards and downwards watch this space to find out who will be the biggest loser. Having them on the diet has definately given me the boost I need to get this last 2 stone off I have 3 weddings to go to this year as well. The first one is in May over in Ireland and I am really hoping that I will be able to buy a really nice outfit that will flatter my newly aquired figure I am definately thinking about getting a tummy tuck think that next time I see my GP I will ask about having one. I would love an extreme makover like Katie I would definately need the full works though LOL.

Well a girl can dream can't she LOL

Will keep you all informed as usual take care and good luck with your own journeys.

Love
Jacquie
XXXXXX

Hi Jacquie,

10 1/2lbs. off so far, your doing great and your husband 25lbs!!!

Fantastic that you have so many members of your family supporting you:)

Nice to be able to buy clothes you like and want to wear for the forth coming weddings.

You have plenty of incentive to keep you going.

Love Mini xxx

Day 273 Big dissappointment this week gain 3/4lb not happy but very determined AGAIN LOL.

Really want to get this last stone and a bit off for good.

Been SS for 2 days have decided to stay away from the scales until Thursday's weigh in so fingers crossed I can stick to it this time. The children are back to school this week and I have decided that I need to get back to the gym for some extra motivation.

Really need to get focused especially in the evenings so am going to but myself some suduko puzzle books and get myself on here more often to keep my mind focused away from food hopefully some time soon I should be where I want to be.

Brought myself a pair of size 12 jeans last week but returned them this week and have decided that I am not going to buy anymore clothes until I get to my goal weight.

Thankyou for your great messages of encouragement.

Take Care
Love
Jacquie
XXXXX

Back