End of day 4 of my restart and still going strong HOORAY

My restart Day 1

Hello all,

Well I had really fallen off the wagon big time so haven't been posing on here to ashamed I guess.

Well today is going to be my big restart feeling very positive I am currently 12stone 9.5lb and although looking at it it doesn't seem to bad my clothes are becoming a little to tight for my liking so am gaing to give myself a real push in the right direction. I haven't been going to the gym as timing has been a problem but am going to get back to that next week feeling fine at the moment but I am fully aware that it is early days Hubby is doing really well and has lost 4 stone so far.

Well better get back to the housework after all it won't do itself will it LOL.

Thanks for reading

Love Jacquie

Well done on your re-start. It seems to get trickier everytime! I'm on day 2 after a few bad binges last week and i've still 67 pounds to go, but I'm breaking it down in to 2 stone blocks to ease the blow!
Good luck today ... I always think the first day is the hardest!

Julia x

Thanks for the words of encouragement juju doll and congratulations to you for getting back in there well done. Well it is day 2 of restart for me today and so far so good keeping busy and away from the kitchen. I am so determined to finish this journey I watched the programme about the biggest teenager last night and I felt so sorry for the bloke I don't think that he made the right decision having his op he said himself that he regrets it a little I think that maybe he has underlying issues with food. very sad.

Well enough doom and gloom I am determined to succeed am off to do the ironing now then I think I will tackle the housework :-( never mind at least I will be busy LOL

Love to all
keep up the good work
Jacquie

Right this is the restart date and there is no going back I have decided that what better way to encourage others to lose weight than to set an example by getting my own weight off for good.

Well got to go and sort some things out today going to keep myself busy and away from the temptations of the fridge wish me luck because I am going to need it.

Jacquie

Well it is finally the end of day one and so far so good I have decided that I need to stay as focused as I have been today and not give in to my grumbling tummy LOL boy it's loud.

I just hope this feeling of determination stays with me. Fingers crossed.

Keep rooting for me please. I think I am going to need it.

Day 2 here I come.

Jacquie

Thanks for the support Linda :D:thankyou:

Well getting to the end of day 2 and feeling absolutely brilliant I AM SUCCEEDING HOORAY.

Boy have I got some news I was browsing the local papers website yesterday and they were asking for stories so I decided to send them my weightloss journey and guess what they left me a message on my answer phone today asking for more details how exciting is that and what an insentive to get this last stone and a half off. I know I may be jumping the gun a bit they may not even want my story but hey for me just the fact that they have rung is excitement enough for me :bliss:

I will keep you informed if anything comes of it.

Well I am off to play in the arcade now.

Back again soon.

Love Jacquie

Hi Jacqui,

Before you agree to anything I need to have a chat with you and you must run this by PR also.

You have a great story.

Speak soon.:bliss:
:bliss:

:bliss:
Linda

Last edited:
Thanks for the support Linda :D:thankyou:

Well getting to the end of day 2 and feeling absolutely brilliant I AM SUCCEEDING HOORAY.

Boy have I got some news I was browsing the local papers website yesterday and they were asking for stories so I decided to send them my weightloss journey and guess what they left me a message on my answer phone today asking for more details how exciting is that and what an insentive to get this last stone and a half off. I know I may be jumping the gun a bit they may not even want my story but hey for me just the fact that they have rung is excitement enough for me :bliss:

I will keep you informed if anything comes of it.

Well I am off to play in the arcade now.

Back again soon.

Love Jacquie

How exciting for you Jacquie:) :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss:

Love Mini xxx

Thank you so much for your kind words mini and Linda I really appreciate it.:grouphugg: :bliss:

Well day 3 and still going flagging a bit today so I am going to go round my friends house there will not be any temptations there. Hope to be in ketosis by tommorrow and then hopefully the hunger pangs will dissappear and I will be able to get on with loseing this weight without the uncomfortable feeling of a rumbling tummy.:sigh:

I reckon that if I stick it out I should be there by mid May which seeing as April is just around the corner isn't long at all. So fingers crossed for me peeps that I will get there this time. Really wish that I hadnt lapsed at Christmas I would have been there by now.

Starting from today I am going to start posting my losses per week on here hopefully that will give me the insentive to stay focused. On tuesday 20th March I weighed in at a devastating 13st 3lb but this morning I was 12stone 6 and a quarter I think that I will have my proper weigh in on Thursdays again that way I can keep track properly.

Thanks again for all the support this forum offers I couldn't do it without the arcade to keep me occupied LOL

End of day 4 of my restart and so far so good feeling really positive about getting to my goal of between 10st 10 and 11st 1 althoug if I can keep it up I wouldn't mind getting to 10stone dead. Fingers crossed this feeling stays and I really can get there this time.

A Year On

Well it's a year on since I last posted on this thread and I have to say what a year it has been lots of drama and sadly many many reastarts however I have decided that there is no point in dwelling on it I have just got to get back in there and do it this forum really helped me beofore so have decided to use it as often as possible. Sadly I weighed my self last Monday and was a staggering 15stone 13 3/4 I was absolutely mortified so I went and joined the local all female gym and started Sole source I haven't weighed myself yet but have not cheated so have high expectations for Monday's weigh in I have only been to the gym once this week as am having the hallway decorated and hurt my neck whilst doing the sanding this has not stopped me sole sourcing though so I will be back to the gym Monday and every other day after that. Watch this space need to set an example and really get to that goal weight of 10stone 10 this time round with no return holiday in October is a really good insentive and so are the lovely small clothes just sitting in my wardrobe REALLY REALLY MUST GET THERE any support and encouragement will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for reading hope I didn't waffle to much.

Will be back again real soon

Love Jacquie

Back