end of january challenge!

clairem87

cos i need this xxx
i think we should get setting goals for the end of jan cos it would be a good way of motivating ourselves into not going crazy in the xmas/new year weight gain! this time of year is the bermuda triangle for motivation - it just vanishes!!

well - i'm setting myself to lose 14 lbs by the last day of january - anyone else wanna set goals for this time??

xx

im up for 10lbs for Jan... BRINg IT ON!!

im up for 10lbs for Jan... BRINg IT ON!!

kes - i love the image you have in your sig, how did u make it??

very pretty :D

x

photo shop (well it was hubby who did it on coral, but then fixed it up on photoshop) thats what he does....

its really nice - think i might have to get some technical know-how and so something like it!!
how are you finding slim fast?? i think i'll do well on it but dont you miss chewing alot lol?? like the oral satisfaction??
also - how much effect does the xenical have when combined with s/f? i was on xenical but stopped taking it cos life got a bit mad and i lost track with it a bit, but i want to restart it if theres gonna be a good outcome combining it with s/f!

xx

Hello, I'm starting on friday and up for the challange! I'll say 14lbs too. Only had my baby girl a month ago so hoping the first lot comes off REALLY quickly like it did with my little boy.

Do I just need to keep posting about my progress? Also do you update you file every weigh day with your new weight? (sorry newbie to minimins!)

Emma
x

welcome emma,
yes keep postin, and maybe start a diary in the diary section of slim fast, i know it helped me loads!!!!

Update your profle when ever you want! I tend to do it when i have a weigh in...

Good Luck!!!

Emma; its lovely to have a loss and be able to log it so I like updating when I have weighed in but whatever works!!
I'd like to lose 8lb by end of Jan!

hi all,

I want 7lb off for the end of january

good luck everyone xxx

Back