• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

End of week one weigh in

Nathan

Starting weight 15st 9lbs:
Well ive had two weigh in's mine in my birthday suit:D 14st 10lbs.
And the pharmacy weigh in (post shake and water,and fully clothed:)) 14st 13lbs.
Got to be happy with that,not sure what my goal is yet,11 and a half is what the pharmacy say is normal for my height, but Im thinking 12st.
Bring on week two, Im armed with soups this week so a bit of varity never harmed anyone.
p.s. Already fitting in to some my old t-shirts and trousers!!!!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Last edited:
Well done Nathan!!! That is a massive weight loss, and I'm sure there'll be plenty more where that came from! Good luck this week :) x

Nathan

Well done Nathan!!! That is a massive weight loss, and I'm sure there'll be plenty more where that came from! Good luck this week :) x
here's hoping/expecting.....just had my first chicken soup after a week of shakes...all I can say is delllllicious ;)

ElectricLilac

Like a Renegade Master
well done you, and good luck with week 2 i hope it goes quickly and easily for you, again congratulations so far so good.

Nathan

around another 36Lbs lol.
lost two more over night !!!:cool:

Nathan

How bloody fantastic!! What a stunning loss. U will be at ur goal in no time Hun. Keep at it :) x

Nice one pal! :D

Nathan

Nathan

Well done Nathan, such a good feeling. Wish I could say the same, I've had an awful weekend but tomorrow is a new day :) keep going buddie, you will be in that suit no problem for dads wedding :) x
bad week as in? caved?
Chin up what ever it is!

Me too, thought I'd be used to it by now! Dream about eating every night and wake up really relieved that it was just a dream and I didn't cheat!

Lmao I've done that too

Glad you're feeling better caz. Tough week for me because hubby is away all week so its just me and the kids at home. I wait all day for a sit down at bedtime, then wish I was busy again because evenings on my own were always the worst for binging for me. Early nights and lots of baths this week for me!