'Enders fans?

Lynn8124

Gold Member
It can't just be me can it?:D Been watching regularly since I was 14 and I get cross with myself if I miss it lol. Totally gave up on Emmerdale about 18 mos ago and I can take or leave Corrie.

I'm sitting willing Dannielle to tell Ronnie who she is (shouting at the screen rather lol). Wonder how long they're gonna drag it out?

try and read up on line , soap gossip , type that in

Ok so Stacy knows now but Roni making an excuse not to go to abortion clinic has made Dannielle reluctant to tell her, so young stacy will have to step in and play mediator lol.

Must catch up with tonight's episode now. Right before I go current 'enders hunks: Jack Branning, Christian, Vinny's son (forget his name and Keith Miller....ha just threw that in to see if you were paying attention. :giggle:

I am just so sick of eastenders making heather out to be fat and stupid... is she actually supposed to have mental health issues or is it just that because she is fat she is stereotyped as stupid/unlovable and ugly??? My god no wonder the world is the way it is!!!

The last 2 nights have been painful to watch on enders because of how they are making heather out to be such a sad person.

yeah i havent a clue what is going on with heather. i kinda missed it this evening. i think heather thinks she is ugly i dont know i havent a notion!!

I am just so sick of eastenders making heather out to be fat and stupid... is she actually supposed to have mental health issues or is it just that because she is fat she is stereotyped as stupid/unlovable and ugly??? My god no wonder the world is the way it is!!!

The last 2 nights have been painful to watch on enders because of how they are making heather out to be such a sad person.

Oh yeah my heart went out to her, totally understand how the character felt. I like her she's good fun, plus I love how she's got Shirley fighting her corner.:clap:

Hmm what is Tamwar up to clearing out the business account? Could he be helping out the rarely-mentioned-never-seen brother?

I'm getting fed up waiting on the Ronnie/Danielle thing, my Mum says Danielle's gonna be bumped off.:eek:

OMG, the whole Danielle/Ronnie thing is driving me mad, i to find myself yelling at the telly, I think it's dragged on long enough now.
Please Eastenders put us out of our misery.!!

Back