Energy Boost

bettylollypop

soon to be skinny minnie
Help, i need an energy boost, i have no energy and a whole list of things i need to do. Don't know what is wrong today, been feeling great up until now, however today i just can't motivate myself to get onwith anything. Doing a red day today and have stuck to it well. What foods give you an energy boost, i've used all my syns.

I have got to tidy whole house as have let everything pile up a bit, then need to get ready to visit granny in the hosp.:(:(:(:(:(:tear_drop:

Not got any of that. I think it is because i have been doing green days and today is original, i'm missing all the carbs. Just had an apple , satsuma and going to have a cup of tea. feeling a bit more with it now. Thanks anyway i might get some of the diet red bull to try

If you can fit it in try a swim !
I have been feeling very tired and sluggish but started swimming last week and its perked me up no end !!
Hope you feel better soon
gilly x

I have been feeling like that for the last week! I was meant to go food shopping this morning but couldnt be bothered. I feel so lame!

I have been feeling like that for the last week! I was meant to go food shopping this morning but couldnt be bothered. I feel so lame!

I know the feeling space angel, i have sat and done nothing all day, i have an hour till my oh gets home from work so now i will have to get my butt in gear, get the dishes done, tidy up and get ready to go out at half 6.

Back