EPISODE VI - SS'ing 7 Day Challenge

Good morning everyone... still a little down today... but I have been for my weigh in this morning and I have lost 4lbs and have achieved my 1st goal of being under 14 stone!! I am now 13stone 12lbs!! I just hope I can stick to it over the next week...

Hope everyone is OK, Hannah & Chika - hope you are snuggly warm and taking it easy, oh and Hannah have a nice evening tonight (your leaving do)..

Love

Nice one Nikki! Well done for sticking at it even when your down! Have you called Bev? I can't wait for my weigh in this wek. i know it won't be mega but I'm bouncing with positivity and energy. The K fairy has taken up residence and as long as those sticks stay pink I know im burning my ass away :)

Hanna love hope you are doing ok? This cole thing is rubbish. I know its probably the last thing you wanna do but I stuck on an exercise video this morning and did it and even walked to Tesco and back about 2 miles to get some treats. Its strange that normally I would go to Tesco and buy cheesecake, lurpack and a loaf of fresh bread but today I got loads of body firming potions and some nice smellies for the mega pampering session that I will do later.

What are we all up to today?

Nikki that's great sweetie!!! Bet you are chuffed to bits!!! Hey if nothing else it should give you the incentive to keep under the 14st!!!!

Well done!
xxx

Honestly Lucy there is nothing better. I wax pluck, exfoliate, soak feet and remove hard skin (tmi) do my nails and give myself a mini facial. Sometimes I wash my hair and put on a mega deep condition pack on wrap my head up in clingfilm and leave it on all afternoon too but I have extensions at the moment and I'm scared of washing them without the assistance of my hairdresser.

You go girl!!!! I am just lazy!!! I have had my bikini line waxed today so am walking a bit like John wayne!!! Another half hour at work before I can go home and then I get to paint my conservatory!!! YEAY!!! What an exciting life I lead!

1st weigh in today.. down 8. (whoohoo)
Congrats everyone on how well you're all doing!!! Let's keep at it!!

Firstly well done Nikki and Ajoyner on great weight losses!

Sorry I haven't been around at all today! Yesterday work was just so manic that I had the intense desire for a nice chilled glass of wine, so I had one. Trouble is I had the whole bottle then phoned my bro and we hit the town :eek:.

My nights out are never really quiet and I don't really remember what time I got home, but I did fall asleep in my Mum's lounge surrounded by dogs (4 westies) and woke up all achy at 5.30am!

Bed for about 3 hours then up for doing some overtime at work. Trouble is that I knew I wasn't gonna stick to SSing today and I haven't had a single pack! I have had salad at lunch and chinese tonight.

WM will start on Monday and by the time Episode VII starts I should well and truly be in the swing of things!

Well enough waffling, off for an early night due to lack of sleep. Don't forget to put your clocks back and get that extra hour in bed!!

Well after my successful weigh in, I have gone downhill and fast.... I have eaten crap... no packs... jelly babies, maltesers and biscuits... chicken with spicy mushroom... and I tell you the way I feel now.. never again! I am definately back on track tomorrow, not to say how disappointed my DH is as I ate this whilst he was at the football and on the computer... think it is cos I was feeling so down... but a kick up the backside later, I am going to bed feeling really crappy and will wake up with clear determination (if not really hungry!)...

Nite Nite all...x

Love

Morning all

How is everyone today? Nikki, I hope you're feeling a bit brighter this morning :)

At last I think I might be getting back into ketosis. I'll test tomorrow morning and see. I've been messing about a lot getting started again since my holiday but now I think I might finally be getting there!

Mocha

Morning everyone,

Definately feeling brighter this morning, not feeling like I did last nite again.. just made DS and DH a lovely breakfast whilst I am glugging water... going to make a coffee soon with some tetra in it... will see how I go today, hopefully getting up in the loft to get more items down to sell on ebay..

I don't have any ketostix so can't test when in ketosis, I just do it whether I feel hungry and breath!!

Thanks Westiegirl for chatting last nite, and thanks Mocha for thinking of me...:flowers:

Love

Morning everyone, Nikki, i'm glad you are better. You are my inspiration today. i think I might root out some stuff to flog on ebay too. Now where did I put that camera ...

Last night was great, I had the biggest confidence boost ever. I don't quite know how to say this without making myself sound like a slapper but in the absense of a regular bf I have a friend with benefits (I call and he comes round when I'm in the mood!) Anyway he came round late last night and he was like wow you look amazing have you been working out or something. He doesn't know about the diet so I just nodded and smiled then treated him to a the most confidence fuelled performance ever - with the LIGHTS ON!!!

Hope everyoen is having a good Sunday???

Glad you're feeling a bit better today Nikki. Hope the sleep helped! No problem chatting, anytime hun. If we can help each other out, all the better!

Today I am going ok so far. Been awake for hours and have totally cleaned the flat (bar the hoovering). I have had a pack first thing and just having another one now but I'm definately hungry today so I must be out of ketosis (no sh!t sherlock). Trying to be good today and will definately start WM tomorrow. Might have some chicken salad later and be fully abstinent from tomorrow.

Hope everyone has a good day!

Morning everyone, Nikki, i'm glad you are better. You are my inspiration today. i think I might root out some stuff to flog on ebay too. Now where did I put that camera ...

Last night was great, I had the biggest confidence boost ever. I don't quite know how to say this without making myself sound like a slapper but in the absense of a regular bf I have a friend with benefits (I call and he comes round when I'm in the mood!) Anyway he came round late last night and he was like wow you look amazing have you been working out or something. He doesn't know about the diet so I just nodded and smiled then treated him to a the most confidence fuelled performance ever - with the LIGHTS ON!!!

Hope everyoen is having a good Sunday???

Chika I love your style!!!

I got a confidence boost this morning too. I met a guy out clubbing on Friday night and this morning his mate texted me because he wanted to meet up with me! Guy from Friday night told me he was worried I'd wanna be with his mate and his mate told me this morning that he was jealous on Friday night because he did want to be with me. PMSL!

Doesn't make you a slapper at all, I am always quite guarded about being too obvious about my social life on here in case people get the wrong impression, but we are only human after all! This single business has it's good points but I still miss that special someone. I had a friend like yours a few months back but the trouble is that we really didn't have anything in common as a friend and it fizzled out - couldn't find things to talk about!

Have a great day and bask in that wonderful confidence that you have got today ;)

Haha Sarah, nice one. So which one do you like best? I know what you mean about being a bit guarded. I'm young free single and at uni so i guess some of the stuff I get up to may shock people. However I'm really do believe that you only live once and I intend to enjoy myself :D Me and the jump off as I call him when he isn't here have nothing in common either but we do have a good time - Its good cos he rarely stays so I don't actually have to have conversations with him. I really do sound terrible now!

Back