EPISODE VI - SS'ing 7 Day Challenge

Hey, I missed out on all of that... as I was a fat frumpy teenager and was never that interested so when my hubby came along... we were at it like rabbits... half wish I had someone I could call up for a booty call sounds fab... (no strings attached!!)... Sounds like Chika and Sarah have some exciting weeks coming up!!!

Well 100% still today.... I have only had 1 litre of water so far but will try and I am abstaining from food as I think if I have a little that will make me worse...

Sarah you will soon be back in ketosis.. (glad I'm not the only one that says no sh*t sherlock!)

Love

I was a fat frumpy teenager too, so when I met my ex I was the same as you Nikki. It's almost 3 years since we split up (after 14 years) and I'm making the most of my renewed youth! Sometimes I think I should know better being 36 and all, but I'm having a whale of a time so what the heck!

Chika, I almost spat my coffee all over the laptop about the phrase the jump off! Fantastic! I think I like the mate better. Original guy was sweet but quite intense and kept talking about having kids etc :eek:. He made me promise to reply if he got in touch, but he hasn't - his loss :D. Mate is a bit more rough and ready and his texts left me in no doubt about what we'd be doing this afternoon :eek:. He doesn't live round here though, so we'll see what happens.

I agree though, when you're young, free and single why not have some fun? As long as we're careful! You don't sound terrible at all, I worry about the same thing so that's why I put everything in my members only diary! Never know who could be watching ;)!

I'm really slacking on the water guzzling today! I need to get loads more down my neck. I'm just having my first shake then I'm off to my mums to pick up my kids and watch them all have Sunday dinner :eek: Must resist! I feel quite motivated today though so I'm hoping resisting won't be too difficult, we'll see!

I'm sure ketosis is kicking in now because I've just had a cleaning frenzy, very out of character for me unless I'm on a ketosis high! lol

I hope everyone is doing well today. Keep glugging :tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop:

Mocha

Mocha, I love the ketosis high! I get so much energy when I'm SSing! Although I think I might not totally be out of ketosis because I've totally cleaned the flat today. Or that might be the 4 mugs of coffee I've had (2 of them were rocket fuel - coffee with guarana from Asda).

Have a lovely afternoon and I know you've got the strength to resist the dinner!

I've gotta get glugging too, I'm only on about a litre :tear_drop:

My ketosis high makes me start getting organised. I'm usually a very disorganised person! So I start doing all sorts of out of character stuff.

Last time I went mad, baking every day. I NEVER baked before. For some reason I started enjoying it and was doing it every day. Also my house was tidy, it's NEVER usually tidy! I live in a clean mess usually, if that makes sense. I don't like dirt, so it's usually clean but cluttered. When I'm in Ketosis its clean and uncluttered :eek: My Mum had the shock of her life when she came round a few weeks ago. I think she thought someone had kidnapped her daughter and replaced her with a domestic goddess :giggle:

Your posts have made me really laugh this morning - and I need that at the moment!

Chika & Sarah - you go girls!!! It's great to have that kind of freedom. I went mad like that for a while after splitting with my husband. In a long-term relationship now, but I'm happier about leaving the lights on since starting CD, although my libido has completely disappearred!

Nikki - well done on your weight loss! I understand you eating after the result - it's a whole week until the next weigh in. I'm glad you're feeling better and more positive. Let's SS like demons this week!

AJoyner - Brilliant loss - well done, you must be chuffed as nuts.

Mocha - I'm so glad you're getting back into it - onwards and downwards!

I've been really hitting the bottle (again!!!) this weekend - second day with a hangover. We had a great evening last night, playing loads of music and talking rubbish, but the wine box took a major battering. Why can't I just have a couple of glasses? Once I start drinking I have absolutely no resolve to stop.

I'm in ketosis, but don't feel like doing anything. Still in my PJs and I can barely see my desk for paperwork that needs sorting. I'm trying to get some water down, but can't face any packs - feeling yuk yuk yukky.

Good luck resisting the Sunday roasts - my OH is working today (I hate to think what his hangover is like) so I won't be making Sunday roast - probably just something defrosted and reheated.

Have a great day all
x

Amber, I'm just like you - can't do just a couple of glasses. I'm a real all or nothing girl (in all aspects of my life as well). Trouble is I go overboard once I've drunk too much. I'm a nightmare! Friday night I was blotto and I am just cringing thinking of all the things I did and said. My mouth goes into overdrive. I suppose as long as I'm only embarrassing myself and not hurting myself or anyone else I shouldn't worry about it too much. I just love everyone when I'm drunk - I'm a very happy drunk lol!

Hannah, babes, haven't seen you around. Are you ok? Still feeling rough ((((hugs)))). Good luck for tomorrow, let us know how you get on ok?

I am exactly the same with the cringing the next day Sarah! I always go out with the best intentions of watching my mouth, (I am very loud and extrovert by nature, and the drink accenturates this side of me) but get carried away.

Luckily it was just my partner and I last night, and although I am also a happy drunk, the drink loosens my tongue so much I end up going into 'lets tell some home truths' mode, and am very capable of starting an arguement! Luckily he is usually rather sloshed too and forgets a lot of it!

Well not having too bad a day, apart from DH doing my head in!! nevermind... just going to start their tea after i've finished my bar and bake cakes later...

Hope everyone is having a not too bad day..

Hannah - how did your leaving drinks go last nite? Are you feeling any better?

Love

Good going on the water! I need to drink more. Only managed 3.5 so far today but will hopefully drink 1 more litre before bed.

Are you looking forward to starting weight matters sarah? Is it basically the same as CD? I had a look at the website and it sounds similar. I couldn't find anywhere that showed the food packs and flavours tho.

I'm fine. I've had an ok day. Had my 3 packs and 5 litres of water. But I've also had chicken salad and some bolognese (just the meat bit). Ok but could do better!

WM starts for me tomorrow!!

Have you got loads of stuff sorted now?

I have another 22 items to go on, so will hopefully sell some of them! Will list them tomorrow..done 2 tonight..

I have been good, although only had 2.5 litres of water and 2 packs...

Good luck on the WM packs tomorrow, and stay away from the bolognese!! I've just baked cakes for hubby to take to work tomorrow...

Love

Morning guys

Hope you get loads of items on and sold Nikki! I've never sold anything on ebay. My mum sells loads of books and things on Amazon though.

I ready for the off on WM today. The packs are listed once you get subscribed to the website, but here's a quick run down:

Soups
Chicken
Mushroom
Thai
Veg
Asparagus
Carrot & Orange

Shakes
Vanilla
Wild Berry
Choc
Latte
Goji Berry
Banana
Toffee

Just had a wild berry. It was tasty but a bit watery because I forgot there's less of it than CD. You have 4 mealpacks a day instead of 3 which is good, because that was a real problem for me when I went from LL to CD - totally threw my routine!

I promise to stay from the bolognese today - in fact I'll stay away from everything but my mealpacks!

Have a good day everyone and catch up later xxx

Just weighed in:

Lost 2lbs. That's both good and bad - 2lbs lost yay, BUT I put on 5lbs last week! I have to be pleased because since the wedding I have eaten every day and this weekend I have eaten carbs and drunk loads of alcohol too.

So a concerted effort for me this week! No social engagements planned as of yet but if anything comes up I'll try to be good :D

Hannah, good luck for today. Thinking of you xxx

Morning all

I'm all excited. Ketostix is showing very pink and scales (yep I started scale hopping again :rolleyes:) are showing movement already. Wehey! I'd forgotten what it feels like when you suddenly think "Wow this diet works!" it's a good feeling. Now when I'm tempted to cheat I just have to remember how I feel this morning! It's soooo not worth cheating.

(Someone remind me I said that when I come on here saying I'm tempted!)

How is everyone else doing? I hope everyone has a good day today. Good luck Sue, I hope today is ketosis day for you!

Mocha

Hi Sarah.

Well done on the 2lb that is fab... and hey hey a new start today on your WM packs... hope they are as nice as the CD ones, I'm sure they will be. Have u found my mojo with yours?

Mocha J - Sounds like you have found your mojo, keep it going!

Hannah - Good luck in your new job today..

I'm still here, thinking of more things to go on ebay as absolutely skint, but got to list the items I have first...

Have a fantastic day everyone..

Love

Glad you are all doing better than me ..... yep fell off the wagon yesterday ..... argh! I had my kids leftover McD's and a choccie bar. Ive messed up every weekend for the past 4 weeks and my water intake has been low so its showing on the scales and with a bloated tummy. I need to get my backside into gear and stop pratting around. I will join your next challenge and today is another fresh start for me again.

Have a good day all!

Back