EPISODE VI - SS'ing 7 Day Challenge

Well done Nikki, you're doing so well. The scales can't fail to move so chin up and keep going!

Hope I have some weight loss this week to make up for the 5lbs on last week. Doubting it very much at the moment with all the picking I'm doing.

Ah well, we'll see!

Come on Sarah, you are only picking mainly at protein aren't you... How much different is WM to CD?

You can do this Sarah, just think Christmas isn't far away...

Love

Come on Sarah, you are only picking mainly at protein aren't you... How much different is WM to CD?

You can do this Sarah, just think Christmas isn't far away...

Love

Yeah it is only protein and salad. In costcutter I looked at the sandwiches etc but I really didn't want the carbs, I was definately on a protein hunt. I'm not sure if I'm in ketosis or not because I've had the odd bout of hunger but the last few days have been a bit rotten so I don't wanna delay ketosis too much by having carbs! I am just worried that the Atkins bars have been a problem.

WM is no different to LL or CD in terms of mealpacks etc. It's just the general approach is that of a VLCD with a WW type meeting, rather than a LL counselling session. It's 4 mealpacks a day and 4 litres of water. It also has the equivalent to AAM and 790 on CD, plus a maintenance programme. So in all, the same but around here there is no LL and no supportive CDC so that's why I became interested because I need support or I fall over and that's what I've done all year! I think changing programme is just a state of mind thing for me at the moment - a new start and all that!

Morning everyone, I am really naffed off today.. although this week I am going to be under my 14 stone marker, I think it is only just going to be and I am really disappointed with that... not a happy bunny, will be even more unhappy tomorrow!! Looks like I might be stuffing my face afterall!

Hope everyone is feeling OK today, come on girls we can do it...

Love

Morning all.

I'm feeling really low today through lack of sleep and the vending machines here at work are calling me for a packet of crisps! Help!!

Hannah, so sorry to hear that you are not feeling 100% and I hope that you get better soon - at least the stress of that particular job will be gone as of today!!!

I have stuck to SS all week so far and I am on AAMW. To be honest I don't want to eat it. I have had 2 days of it and already chicken and salad have lost their appeal!
It doesn't help that I started my TOTM 2 weeks earlier either.

Catch you all later - when I will hopefully be in a more positive frame of mind.

Kerry-Ann

Kerry-Ann, do you like cottage cheese? I used to mix it with chopped chives, cucumber and celery, it was lovely (oh and chilli flakes)... if not have you tried your chicken with mushroom, and use something like spicy season all and make it into a sort of soup... I used to enjoy that!

Love

I have had a rollercoaster of a week this week and am meant to have WI tonight for some reson a salad is calling to me!!!! But I MUST RESIST!!!! I was 12st 1lb on my scales this morning but as per usual I can feel myslef bloating out by the second as is always the case when I have my WI!!! Think I am coming up to TOTM as well!!!

If I really have made it to 12st1lb then it's 3 stone i'll have lost since July!!! Can't beleive how big I used to be! Despite bing tall I don't carry weight overly well!!

Sending love and support to you all today!!!!

xxx

WEARING IT PINK TODAY FOR BREAKTHROUGH BREAST CANCER.... AS YOU CAN SEE..!

It's my last day here at this job and feeling like cr*p but came in listening to Kool and the Gang's Celebration in the car and am determined to have a good last day...

Have got everyone in the office in pink garlands - they're not happy but the guys look fab..!

Flapjacks are going down well...

Anyone else Wearing it Pink today?

Have a good day..

H x

The only pink I own is a stripe down the leg of my Fat Face yoga pants, which I am wearing now, even though they are rather baggy on me.

Bloomin freezing today - I've got 27 reports to put in from the past few days, and all I keep doing is coming on here to read the updates.

I've got 5 jobs to do this afternoon to meet my deadline of tonight, then a further 5 for Mondays deadline. I am shattered - I really must start turning some work down, but it's hard to resist the money, especially with christmas coming up!

Hope you're feeling better today Hannah

Good luck with the weigh ins Pooh and Lucy. Don't you DARE eat if you get a low weight loss - even a quarter of a pound is the right direction!

Keep resisting Kerry Ann. Can you have some warm veggies instead of salad?

I look forward to hearing your verdict on the WM packs Sarah. I find I'm bored with the CD ones - and I've only been on them for just over 4 weeks!!

Have a good day all
A
x

Afternoon all, I am grabbing 10 minutes break whilst I can.

Another mad day, always the same when someone is off sick!

I'm afraid I've been picking chicken all morning! No carbs but I must have had at least 75,000 calories in protein! I have actually just reached saturation point and feel I might burst!!!

Amber, I've tried a couple of the WM packs when I did my training and I love the aspargus soup - it's just like a cup a soup, but I can't comment on the others yet! Will let you know next week!

Hello all

Sorry I've been a bit quiet the last few days. I got addicted to reading diary threads!

I'm still not in ketosis and had a sneaky digestive biscuit last night, so that may have slowed it down too. No doubt it will happen soon though!

I hope everyone is doing ok. I haven't read all this thread so I'll go and do that now :D

Hope you all have a great weekend! This weekend I'll be mostly glugging water :tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop:

Mocha

Still really down today, just everything getting to me especially money... it is very tight at the moment! Nevermind... So Mrs CB is working overtime... I have been 100% today, but I tell you anything less than 5lbs tomorrow and I will be really upset, cos I have been really good this week! but going by my scales this morning it looks like I am in for a disappointment!!

:sign0009: :needhug:

Love

Sorry you're still feeling down Nikki. Do you work at all? I know of an OK way to go out and earn a little bit of extra cash that allows you to take children along as well - it's what I do for a living. I started off with one or two jobs a week and just over a year later I could do it full time if I wanted. Drop me a PM if you're interested.

Don't know where everyone is tonight :wave_cry:

Really quiet on here all day..

I am still really down but going to bed now... :cry:

Stuck to it 100% but I can't promise for tomorrow..

Speak to you all after my weigh in...:sigh:

Sorry to be down...x

Love

Don't know where everyone is tonight :wave_cry:

Really quiet on here all day..

I am still really down but going to bed now... :cry:

Stuck to it 100% but I can't promise for tomorrow..

Speak to you all after my weigh in...:sigh:

Sorry to be down...x

Love

big hugs to you sweets and sending you positive vibes so hopefully you wake up feeling better. Good luck with the weigh in tomorrow, we have the worlds bestest CDC so all should be well :)

Good luck with WI today Nikki:)

Even if you don't manage the wished for 5lbs - you are still doing brilliantly:D

Don't let Mrs CB destroy all your hard work:mad:

Take care

Back