EPISODE VI - SS'ing 7 Day Challenge

Good morning all!

Hannah good luck with your new job!
Sarah, well done on the 2lbs lost...it's still coming off!!!!
Well done to everyone that has stayed on the path this week, especially during the weekends.

I am really proud of myself..Hubby caved in last night and ate a chinese meal...I told him that I was disappointed that he has given in so quickly especially as he stuck to it and did so well before. Anyway, he sat there eating curry and rice and I had my shake!!
So, another week (almost) gone and I can pride myself that I have not listened to my inner demons!

Right, another litre of water to go!!!

Catch you all later!!

Thanks Nikki.

I know I'm not the only one that has struggled through the weekends, but when you come out of the other side, you really feel good knowing that you avoided temptation!
I had Hubby chanting Kebab at me for 2 hours last night driving home from South Wales....how I never killed him, I will never know!

I think that I have finally got my head around SS'ing - that doesn't mean that I don't crave the foods I used to love - I do...but I want to be slimmer more. I love the comments that I am receiving now about my loss and I have only lost 18lbs so far!

Come on everyone, if I can get through this anyone can!!!

Well, it's a lovely sunny day here and that really helps me to feel more positive.

I jumped on the scales this morning and I think I may have lost another 3 lbs this week, but it's not my official weigh in until tomorrow, so we shall see.

I overindulged on the wine this weekend, but it's out my system today and I feel soooooooooo much better. Had a few bits of ham over the weekend too, but I'm not going to beat myself up about it.

I hope everyone has a great week - I'm sending out positive vibes to you all :vibes:

A
x

Definately, I had a blip on Saturday just generally eating crap, but then hubby said before we went to bed, god we could of had chinese if you were eating crap!! I said that isn't the point... I had only eaten jelly babies and maltesers, I think a chinese would of sent me over the edge. I am back at work next week, so the diet will be much easier for me then I will find my mojo... but I will not break the diet this week!

It is lovely when you get comments, really nice.. gives you a confidence boost...

Love

Well, it's a lovely sunny day here and that really helps me to feel more positive.

I jumped on the scales this morning and I think I may have lost another 3 lbs this week, but it's not my official weigh in until tomorrow, so we shall see.

I overindulged on the wine this weekend, but it's out my system today and I feel soooooooooo much better. Had a few bits of ham over the weekend too, but I'm not going to beat myself up about it.

I hope everyone has a great week - I'm sending out positive vibes to you all :vibes:

A
x

Amber, 3lbs sounds fantastic you never know by tomorrow it maybe more!! Good to hear your positive vibes!!

Love

Amber - fingers crossed for your loss!

Mine is tomorrow too and I would really hope to have lost 3lbs to achieve my 21lb goal.

I've just had my first shake, I always leave it till late morning or lunchtime so I don't feel as hungry in the evening (I hope!)

Had 2 litres of water so far. I've got a stinking headache though! I've not had this before with CD so it surprised me. So I'm going to knock back some more water and have a paracetamol as I've had the headache since I woke up and it doesn't seem to be going yet!

I'm now off to tackle a pile of ironing the size of an elephant. I should be working, it's year end at work on Wednesday and I have to finish a load of paperwork before then but I cba today so it'll have to be done tomorrow. I thrive on urgency! It's not yet classed as urgent in my silly brain so therefore it must wait :p

I hope everyone is having a good day.

Quiet on here today!

I've had a mad mad day - doing 2 jobs is quite hard work when there's quite a lot of stress and loads to do. Ah tomorrow should be better!

I've just had my 3rd shake - thai soup. It was really tasty but man it nearly knocked my head off because it's really spicy!

3 1/2 litres down and a quiet night on the sofa planned - just watching America's Next Top Model on Sky plus. Oh miaow!!!

How is it going on WM? When do you start up your classes?

I'm having a crappy day! Nevermind, not going into it, but only had .5 tetra and 3.5l of water so far... just cannot get my head round it, think it is cos I don't know where the money is coming from to fund more CD!

Love

Hi Everyone

Sorry not posted all weekend - been busy and poorly and needed to get my head round the fact that I was starting new job today so purposefully didn't turn laptop on all weekend - I knew there'd be lots of Mother Funker stuff to sort out as well...!

Am feeling much better than last week - am on the last couple of days of my antibiotics.
:sick:

OH's son had fab birthday party on Saturday afternoon and my leaving drinks were tame but really really nice evening.. got home about 3am so was knackered last night...!

First day at new job was excellent today - actually looking forward to going in tomorow. The run up to Christmas is their busy period so it's quite manic - I'm actually interviewing tomorrow which I find quite amusing on my second day.!

I've not been too bad on the diet (have eaten with antibiotics) and had my WI this evening - still no news of being in the 11's yet but CDC hinted that I'm nearer so hopefully that means I'm losing... CDC away now so won't get weighed for 2 weeks.

I've had good couple of days and SS's 100% today - was much easier at new job as don't have a lunchbreak so hopefully Ketosis will kick in shortly and all the hunger pains will disappear.

Anyway, I'm just running a bath and heading to bed shortly.

Glad everyone doing ok - catching up on the thread had my in hysterics - Chika (you're the main girl...) - been there, done that and got the t-shirt and it was fun... fun.... fun... with a capital F..!

Good luck to everyone - let's have a good day tomorrow - we need to get this SS'ing nailed because Xmas is only 9 weeks away tomorrow and we'll need to go clothes shopping before hand...!

:girlpower:

H xx

Hi Hannah, lovely to hear from you, and how exciting must be lovely to have a job that you are actually looking forward to going to!! I wish, I'm dreading going back to work next week... nevermind...

Anyway, I have found an excellent way to get your head on track... get your hubby or OH or mother (if desired) to take 2 photo's of you, one front and one side in nothing but your knickers.... puts the whole diet into perspective... I don't care I will find the money from somewhere for this diet!!!

Love

Last edited:
Hannah, lovely to have you back - missed ya hun! Glad that the job went so well. It makes a big difference to have a job that you love - I love my job and enjoy going in everyday (even if yesterday was stressful!!!).

Well done on SSing yesterday - I was 100% for the first time in about 2 weeks. Thank goodness!

Nikki, I don't think I could inflict me standing in my knickers on anyone! Darling, you will find the money from somewhere and I am still looking for your mojo! If I find it you'll have to come here and collect from me you realise don't you!!!

Well another day begins!

Just had a banana shake - much the same as the other banana shakes I've had but I'm still getting used to the less water business!

Fingers crossed for good days for all of us!

Morning all

Hannah, it's good to hear you are enjoying your job. Good luck with the interviewing today, I hope it goes well.

Sarah - well done on first day of WM!

Missymoo - I hope you've managed to get back into it after your blip, it could have been a lot worse! How did yesterday go for you?

MrsV - I hope you managed to keep up with your strong will power and that hubby didn't tempt you again with chinese :)

Amber - good luck for weigh in!

I was very tempted last night. I somehow managed to not give into temptation but I was worried that I might. I didn't feel very strong about it at all to be honest. Evenings are so tough sometimes! Anyway I scale hopped again this morning and all the weight I gained on holiday is ALMOST gone now! So hopefully in the next day or two it will be gone. Then I will feel like I am really back on track :D

Good luck for today, we CAN do it :)

Morning all, I am definately back on track after photo's taken last nite (for my eyes only!!) I needed to see and put the diet into perspective... so I am back and strong, and hungry but that will go!Hope everyone has a good day, and Mocha J - sounds like your head is back in the right place!! Well doneLove

Nikki it sounds like you are back on track too. Good luck for today! Photos can work wonders sometimes dont you think? I hate photos of me. Maybe one day soon I won't hate having my pic taken so much! :) Hope you have a really successful day now you're back on track!

Back