Episode VII - A New Start!

Well I am having a hell of a night, firstly was making chocolate cake mixture and sprayed the kitchen with it, then the car won't start, and now my whisk has just broken....!!

I've had one hell of a night too, but in a different way. We ended up having a 'big chat' with my son, who, whilst being very well behaved compared to most teenagers, is an absolute gobshite to me at the moment, which is something I really am not coping with very well

We (my partner and I) ended up laying down some ground rules (which he knew already but ignored, but now I have written down) and later on he and I had a huge hug and loads of tears in the privacy of his bedroom, and we've agreed to try and stay friends, instead of being at loggerheads with one another. Part of the problem is that I am cheeky and outspoken, and he has learned that from me, but trying to use it on me just dosn't work!

I know this probably means nothing to you guys, but it has been something that has been getting me down for months (and probably even longer) and I have tried to ignore. So tonight is progress, and I just had to share it.

Bloodyhell, just typing this has made me cry again.

I'd better go, before I make a total arse of myself.

Here's to a new start tomorrow.

A
x

Oh Amber, sorry to hear you've had a tough night with lots of tears. I hope that getting it all out in the open with him and having a chat will help the situation :hug99:

Typical, cat being sick on top of your already bad night!

Hugs to both Nikki about her darn car and Amber, glad you have managed to get some stuff sorted.

I think it's time for that new start.

Right I'm off to start that new episode now.

Back