Episode VIII - We Can Do This!!!!

Well I have had 1.5 litres of water so far and 1/3 of a tetra, just cooking George's lunch he is having pasta with cheese sauce, he probably won't like it so it will go straight in the bin... feel a bit sicky myself maybe it is psycological!! Just can't bear the thought of a shake or soup at the moment, hopefully that will change. I am in the same mind as you Chika, I was thinking SW but want the weight to come off quicker, so will resort to SW once I am nearer goal... I know that diet with my eyes shut...Good luck everyone today... here's to ketosis and keeping the determination going...Love

Thanks Chika! It's good to be back with you all Vx

hi my weigh in is tonight but a sneaky peak this morning tells me i'll be lucky if ive lost two pounds. i know my little voddy binge didnt help!! Im starting add a meal tomorrow, but am veggie what are my choices 40g cottage cheese and lettuce / 40g plain quorn/tofu and leafy greens? am i on the right track cos I haven't got a food list i'm going on memory. How much veg can I have 2 tablespoons?

Hi Debbie

WM veggies are unlimited if I recall correctly!

I can double check later for you if you'd like.

Sarah xxx

Well on my 2nd litre water had I hot choc mint shake and 1/2 coke zero, oh and 2 green teas.....so good so far.

spending so much time on here and facebook, the housework hasn't bee touched.....never mind there's always tomorrow

Afternoon all.

Nice to see lots of people joining (& rejoining) the episode thread!:D

I'm slacking with the water yet again today. I've been busy in a meeting for a couple of hours and didn't have any water. Only 1 litre down so far & a choc shake. I need to start some serious glugging now!

Glad to hear you are back in full health Chika! Now there'll be no stopping you this week :)

How are you Maggie after your blip on Saturday (was it Sat?) I hope you're ok & good luck for this week :)

Sam - nice to hear from you, I hope WW is going really well for you!

I just a "You're disappearing!" comment from some people who worked here in the summer who I was in a meeting with this aft, so that made my day. I've quite a bit more "disappearing" to do though but it's going well at the moment so long may it continue I hope! I also just had some very good news at lunchtime, which has put me on cloud 9 and will keep me there for quite a while!! So all in all it's a damn good day so far! :D

Good luck to everyone for the rest of the day!

Well, I'm doing OK so far today, although just had mad thoughts of jaffa cakes, but I resisted.

My new Coffee Magic mugs arrived this morning - although they are good, the last one only lasted about 6 weeks before it started to get some serious cracks, but with my new ones I'll be whizzing up my soups and shakes in style.

Actually booked and paid for our holiday this morning - we're off to Lanzarote the day after boxing day for 2 weeks:party0049: and I really want to get at least another stone off before we go, although I am a bit concerned about when to start reintroducing food, as I know there is no way I want to/be able to SS whilst on hols.

Managed 2 litres of the wet stuff so far, and just boiling the kettle for my first CD of the day.

It's brilliant to see lots of new people on the thread - we can all draw inspiration and motivation from each other, and there are more of you to give me a :whoopass: if (when!) I go off the rails!

Hope you're all having a good Monday/restart.

Thanks for the list nikki

well getting weighed at 7ish tonight and will post my loss. I reckon it'll be 2lbs ish going on my scales which is disappointing after ss ing all week. i wonder if its because of the 3 + 4 vodka binge sat and sun or if my bodies holding out (cos im still in ketosis and havent eaten anything) and ill lose loads next week? am starting with food tonight (add a meal) think that may help my motivation. as I am craving

Hiya Debbie,Didn't realise you were on Weight matters, so that list is CD. Sure Sarah (westiegirl) will correct it later..Good luck with your weigh in later.Love

Well i'm starting my 4th litre of water now, having a soup later. Feel positive at the moment although still feeling sicky!!Hope everyone else is OK..Love

Evening all!

Nikki, don't worry about the weigh in today - we'll soon be losing it all again. Hope you are not feeling so sick soon.

Hi Angela, welcome and hope the K fairy comes back soon and good luck for the weigh in tomorrow.

Hi Amber, the damage of yesterday will soon be undone. I have to undo the damage of my weekend soon, so we'll do it together xxx

Hi Mocha, how you doing today. Can you spread some of that wonderful motivation of yours around please???

Hi Mrs V, weekends are my downfall too. By Thursday you'll be well back on track and you're right WE CAN DO THIS!

Hi Maggie, seems like we all need a kick in the butt this week. I'll kick yours if you'll kick mine :D

Chika, hope you are feeling better hun. I ate last week because I was ill too. It wasn't on docs ordered but more because of listening to my body. Still not 100% but no longer making excuses!

Hi Vicky, of course your welcome! This thread is about supporting each other and not what programme we're on!

Hi Sam, hope WW is going well. I think it's good to have a safety net. Might need one of those myself come Christmas!!

Amber, step away from the jaffa cakes lol! What are Coffee Magic mugs??? :confused: Lucky you going to Lanzarote. Very jealous :jelous:!

Good luck with the weigh in Debbie! Let us know how you go!

What a manic Monday! I've not had a chance to breathe today, or so it seems!

Well I've had all 3 shakes today and I'm on about 3 litres. Want to get another 1.5 down before I'm done for the day.

I'm stilling feeling very bunged up and my head has just started pounding. The day has been ok and I'm pleased to say that the new girl lasted the whole day and even said she's come back tomorrow. I hope so!

Aww Nikki, sorry you're feeling so rough still, although at least you're feeling positive, despite that. Perhaps an early night is in order.

Well done on not scaring the new girl off this time Sarah! ;) Sounds like you need an early night too!

Coffee Magic mugs have a little battery powered motor in the base and a small whisk inside the cup at the bottom. They ain't pretty, but they are brilliant for whisking up soups and shakes - I've just made myself a frothy 1/2 tetra and coffee in mine. I love them because you can keep whisking all the way down to the bottom as you drink, and they get the lumps out!

They really are cheap plastic things, but just I have gotton used to drinking the shakes and soups, I've gotton used to not having bone china! lol

I get mine from ebay - they only work out at around £3 or £4 including postage and I'd not be without mine, in fact, I just bought two, so I can keep one in the car with me!

Find COFFEE MAGIC BATTERY OPERATED FROTHING MUG NEW on eBay within Other Small Appliances, Small Appliances, Kitchen, Home Ga...

Hope you have a good weigh in Debbie.

Keep drinking the water....

3 shakes and 4 litres water down....5cups of green tea, getting to like it a tad more now. An aquired taste me thinks!
Everyone seems to have had a good start, so here's to another good day tomorrow...

Hi Amber, they look interesting! But don't tempt me - I've got every gadget going in the world. I bought a frothy maker, a blender, a smoothie maker, a magic bullet whisky thing, those little little battery operated hand frothers and a battery operated mini blender. I only ever use my hand blender (of which I own 5 - 4 at home and 1 in work). Obsessed with gadgets, moi? Never!!!

Well yesterday was a good start for me. 3 shakes and 4.5 litres of water (been barely making 2 recently). Result on the scales this morning is 5lbs off already! Hurrah!

Here's to another good day. I'm determined to have a good week. Think I can match my 9lbs from a few weeks ago?? I hope so because I have no distractions this week. Once it starts getting into the party season I have no chance!

hi sarah another early riser i see!! well the result of the weigh in last night was 3lbs off noy bad i suppose - but was hoping for better HOWEVER>>> on the up side i had my first 'add a meal' last night and it tasted LOVELY cabbage and quorn mince with marigold boulion - ss has defianately made me appreciate my food more and i was really full just on a tiny bowlfull AMAZING!! hope it lasts, ive always been a MASSIVE eater. Anyway this morning I checked and i am still well into ketosis and had lost another pound HOORAAH feel VERY motivated - hope the rest of you girls are doing well today xx just think CHRISTMAS PARTIES!!!

just testing updated ticker

Well done Debbie - good result!!

Yep, I'm another early riser. Get up at 6.15am and don't actually leave for work until about 8am. Just spend an hour on here because it takes me that long to wake up properly!

I'm glad you're enjoying AAM! I am definately thinking of the Xmas parties now. Can't wait!!

Back