Episode VIII - We Can Do This!!!!

me too will be the fist time in about 9 years when ill actually be looking forward to getting dressed up. Bought a pair of NEXT jean =s on saturday and thy were size 12 I was gobsmacked ok I had a muffin top but thats progress, last christmas i was size 18+

Well done on the Next jeans - it's funny but Next clothes are my target too. Maybe because it's because they are such a small fitting that getting into them means you've actually "made it" lol!

Morning all

I'm soooooooooooooooo tired. Didn't get to bed until 4am, so I'm a zombie this morning. Just thought I'd check in and say hello before I go and jump in the shower and try to wake myself up! I wouldn't be surprised if I fall asleep while I'm standing in the shower.

I have two meetings this morning and I need to be a alert.

Today I MUST drink more water in the first half of the day. Slap me if I don't!

I hope everyone has a good day. Good luck Sarah & Nikki with day 2 of restart :)

Mocha
xx

Mocha, I could have posted that myself! I went to bed at 3 and feel like death this morning.

Also got a busy day as it is deadline day for one of my companies but I can't face driving around as I'm too knackered. Going to do a bit of work from home while I wake up - if you see me on here, kick me off!

I was reading about Universal Contour Wraps last night - they look great - guaranteed minimum 6 inch loss (from all over the body) and last for at least 30 days or your money back! at £50 a treatment they are not cheap, but I might have to treat myself to reduce some cellulite before my holiday.

Well done on the weight loss and size 12s Debbie - I love acheivements like that. Your ticker is looking great!

Have a brilliant day all

A
x

OK day 2 it is, yesterday was good, managed 5 litres by the time I went to bed and my 3 shakes, also had umteen mugs of green tea.

On my 1st litre water and 1 cup green tea down so far....will have a good day today. I feel it in my bones....

Everyone sounds good and positive to get through 2nd day, so good luck all.

will check in again later.
HM
xx

Morning everyone,

Well i managed all my shakes and 4 litres of water (coffee too!) yesterday not bad with feeling sicky, but woken up this morning still feeling sicky but very determined and positive...

Car will be ready this afternoon, but dreading the bill (new fuel pump) can't afford 10p at the moment let alone well over £100 which we know it will be :wave_cry:...

know what you mean about next clothes, I have a pair of size 16 & 18 next jeans from last time i lost weight but never wore them... so hopefully I will be in them sooner rather than later (never been a jeans girl!!)...

Well I weighed myself this morning and it is looking better, so roll on ketosis and Saturday (weigh day - although that is only 5 days not a week)... but still hoping!!

Well I suppose I better start on my water!!

Have a good day everyone!

Love

Happy lunchtime everyone!!!!

I'm actually getting one today for a change! I'm a bit tired myself because I was awake for ages myself last night. I just couldn't get to sleep after a late phonecall!

I'm feeling dead positive too today. I've had a shake and a bar and loads of coffee (perhaps the reason I don't sleep at night!) but only about a litre of water. I'll make that up tonight.

I'm not feeling hungry at all. I think my body has become so accustomed to ketosis that it slips in and out of it at the drop of a hat.

Have a good afternoon everyone and I'll catch you this evening! :D

How is everyone getting on? I'm STILL slacking on the water. Must drink more!

Chika, are you out there? I'm going to have to :whoopass: you! I now have the mother of all cravings for Seabrook Cheese & Onion crisps because of the "just one lick" thread! I might have to go and buy some now for my kids so I can sniff them :rotflmao:

Do you think that if I get crinkle cut ones and just lick the dents in the crisp it will be ok? I mean after all if its a dent, it's just a space, nothing, so it can't contain any calories or fat can it really ;)

Leave the crisps in the shop Mochaj.... lol

On my 3rd litre,1 hot shake and I have had 3 mugs green tea and a coke zero....feel flipping cold. Had to put the lights on it is so dark. Have been typing up my diary and trying to keep awake, could easily go for a snooze..................
Feel another tea coming on....

Your sounding good Sarah stay positive hun x

just necking my 3rd litre down before i leave work gotta take doggy to vet tonight to have stitches out. should get another two in by bedtime really looking forward to my 'tea' tonight (started add a meal yesterday for those who dont know!!) on the next subject ive never bought a christmas next directory cos at size 18= it just aint happenin but used to secretly ogle my sis- in -laws whenever i went round! but i am gonna pick one up this weekend and choose my x-mas outfit (hubbys payin tho he doesn't know yet!!) gettin exited at the thought!! Am kind of between a 12 and 14 and the mo (definately 14 on top due to boobies) and weighed in yesterday at 11.4 but feeling good. (funny to think the first time i went to weight watchers when i was 20 my start weight was 11 stone and i thought i was HUGE!!!!! now its my first goal!! my second goal is 10 stone cant remember ever being that but gotta have a goal!! loggin of now going to vets catch up later

debbie

Hope all goes well at the Vet's Debbie!!!

I have just ordered some party bag fillers for my little girl's Birthday on Friday!! She is going to be 2 and the child Minder will be with her..but at least she can have a Party with her friends.
I need to get a cake next! I can't believe that my Baby is growing up!!! :(

I have finished my 3rd litre and I am still freezing cold!
I can't wait to go home...have some laundry to do, but other than that, I am going to have slobby evening!

Have a good evening all and I will catch you tomorrow.

Good afternoon everyone!!

Well naffed off, car has cost £213!! Luckily my MIL and FIL have paid for now... Good job!!

Only had 1 litre of water so far, so will have to start getting that down my neck..

Still feeling positive..

Love

Come on Nikki!! Down that water Girl!!!

Haha Mochaj. I'm sorry about the reminder about the delights of Seabrook crisps. I'm hungre for some too now. I'm restarting today. I meant for it to be yesterday but had a Maccy D's and then thought I would go out in style so had a kebab and cheesy chips for tea. terrible I know but I feel rough now so thats a good punishment.

Today I've been on a hour long jog/walk with my housemate so hopefully I will burn off some of the glycogen stores and get into ketosis faster. I'm starving though. I hate restarting if anyone else is thinking about wavering and just having one meal DONT - the pain until you get back into ketosis isn't worth it!

Chika, good luck for tomorrow. Sorry to hear you feel rough after the Mc'd's etc. If it's made you more determined not to do it again though then it's not all bad :)

I'm actually glad you reminded me about the delights of Seabrook crisps! It's given me something to look forward to. One day I can lick the dent in a seabrooks crisp :D Can't wait lol. God they are the most gorgeous junk food ever, they should be banned!

I've just tacked half of my ironing mountain. Kids are now home and having pizza and salad for their tea, so I'm going to avoid the kitchen once it's on the plates! I'll sit here drinking water, then I'm off to Tesco at 5pm. What an exciting life :p

Debbie, how exciting picking some new clothes from Next Directory. It's such a great feeling when you can buy things from places you didn't buy from before isn't it. I don't have a directory, will have to get one!

Hedgemag, it sounds like you're doing great after the weekend. Long may it continue. Don't worry I will leave the crisps in the shop :) I'll dream about them though ;)

Haha Mochaj. I'm sorry about the reminder about the delights of Seabrook crisps. I'm hungre for some too now. I'm restarting today. I meant for it to be yesterday but had a Maccy D's and then thought I would go out in style so had a kebab and cheesy chips for tea.
I DID THE MORLEYS THING TODAY - HOT APPLE PIE, HOT WINGS & SMALL FRIES PLUS A LARGE DOSE OF GUILT!!!

I hate restarting if anyone else is thinking about wavering and just having one meal DONT - the pain until you get back into ketosis isn't worth it!
BELIEVE ME FOLKS, THE GIRL KNOWS WHAT SHE'S SAYING.......DONT DO IT!!!

Chika, i'm with you on a restart for tomorrow. Got 3 weeks to shed an obscene amount of weight before my hols.

just had my lovely AAM tofu and 'spicy' cabbage was lovely amazing what little pleasures you get after a couple of weeks abstinence

just had a tomato soup and another bottle of water....so that's my lot for today.
May have a green tea later and then bed.....ready to tackle day 3..........Bring it on!!

Back