Erm's Photo Diary

Well?? How'd they turn out?!

OMG! I *still* forgot to put the damn things in the oven! :eek: I totally forgot about it til I read this post! :eek: OMG OMG. :eek:

I got up to do it... and then started turning the chips and boiling water for the veg... and the poor old plantain is still sitting there this morning... :(

My brain is frail, elderly and most certainly ought to have retired by now. :rolleyes:

I do this all the time :8855: so so glad its not just me :D

I have a list for items of shoppping by the microwave. I thought earlier must add that to the list, by the time I'd walked the four steps and picked up the pen I have no idea what it was I wanted and still can't remember :8855:

I do this all the time :8855: so so glad its not just me :D

I have a list for items of shoppping by the microwave. I thought earlier must add that to the list, by the time I'd walked the four steps and picked up the pen I have no idea what it was I wanted and still can't remember :8855:

I know, I do this all the time. It has been known that I go to the bathroom for the loo and then stand there wondering why I went there. I give up, go sit back on the sofa and think "mm, I could do with a wee..." :eek:

Its getting worse though, Ive started putting my phone in the fridge and the milk by the sofa and all sorts. :confused: Im only 37, I dread to think what Ill be like at sixty! :eek:

Tuesday 23rd - Red
Breakfast: Coffee and toast (1 HEXA, 1 HEXB, 2 syns)
Lunch: Spicy pear and Feta Salad with mixed veg - 1 HEXA for Feta
Tea: Harrissa chicken with celeriac AND swede chips and veggies. 0.5 syns for harrissa.
Snacks: Satsumas, box of raspberries, apples, pear, pack of Quorn slices.

I've stayed the same this week. Not bad as it's TOTM and was at a wedding over the w/e with fry up and vino, so the superfree seem to have cancelled that out :) TOTM I usually STS or lose half a pound max so not bad. Keeping up the superfree for the rest of this week though as I'm going on holiday Sat for a week, so want to mimimise the damage in advance :D

Had the persimmon salad yesterday which was yum but a bit *too* sweet, so tried it again with pear today:

6075643523_e23b445975_o.jpg

6076179902_423fdc1e35_o.jpg

Then good ol' reliable harrissa chicken for tea. Since I have eight jars of the stuff now :eek: :D

6075643983_d88015d357_o.jpg

6076180636_027f6a90ba_o.jpg

Made double chips! Celeriac AND swede, as I am currently swamped by veggies and ging away at the w/e! :eek:

6076180412_d960c436fb_o.jpg

Ommmm thats making me hungry... chips for brekky? :rolleyes:

OMG Erm you'll never believe this but I had Harissa chicken and chips for dinner last night!! :eek: (cue twilight zone soundtrack!) yours looks AMAZING!

I'm also totally forgetful, I blame pregnancy and sleep deprivation lol!

OMG Erm you'll never believe this but I had Harissa chicken and chips for dinner last night!! :eek: (cue twilight zone soundtrack!) yours looks AMAZING!

I'm also totally forgetful, I blame pregnancy and sleep deprivation lol!

A ha haaaaa, so what we having for tea tonight then Honey? :D In fact as BritMum is here too maybe it'll be a *triple* Twilight zone dinner?! :eek:

PS I know I'm with you on the forgetful but you can sooooooo keep the pregancy bit thanks! :p :D

OMG Ermintrude, that is sheer plaintain neglect shame on you. I bet all other plaintains are currently quaking in their skins, terrified you are going to buy them :p

As for dinner, I have taken some beef mince out of the freezer, havent yet decided what I am cooking.

Oh dear Erm, I'd just call it a day with that plantain...

I'm making a seafood linguine tonight :D

looks scrumptious!!!

Wednesday 24th - Green
Breakfast: Coffee, Blackberries in coconut Muller light 1 HEXA for milk.
Lunch: Snack really - 4 Finn Crisp with Laughing cow light, mixed veg. <1 HEXA & <1 HEXB for Finn Crisp & cheese
Tea: Lentil & chipotle soup. 0.5 syns for chipotle.
Snacks: Apples, satsumas, coffee, Total 2% yoghurt with honey (about 2.5 syns)

Mm bit of a bad day really, in terms of not eating enough rather than too much, Was at hospital and didn't get back til about 4:30 so just had a few crispbread/veg so I wasn't too full for tea. Still lurrrve the Finn Crisp. Tried the Laughing Cow tomato & basil and blue cheese - the tomato & basil was not very interesting, won't buy it again but the blue cheese one was yum! Not that different from the normal LCL but a bit stronger, with a lovely 'blue cheese' aftertaste. Tomato one was too thick and stodgy, a bit rubbery & tasteless.

6079419908_89f8c0dc6b_o.jpg

Tea was this soup but I think I overdid the chipotle :eek: Lovely with a big dollop of 2% yoghurt stirred in though! :)

6079419980_dec980fde9_o.jpg

Back to hospital today so dont know if Ill fit lunch in again, gah.

Erm are you okay?? Probably too late now but when you're out and about, how about packing a wrap for lunch? Instead of a salad to go with it have some veg batons like sugar snap peas, cherry tomatoes, baby corn etc and some fruit.

Erm are you okay?? Probably too late now but when you're out and about, how about packing a wrap for lunch? Instead of a salad to go with it have some veg batons like sugar snap peas, cherry tomatoes, baby corn etc and some fruit.

Oh yeah Im fine, just had to go for some tests. I had a tumour years ago and they had to remove my thyroid & parathyroid so my bloods are often all over the shop. Currently my heart is skipping beats and waking me up at night so I had to go for a 24h tape, they think it's because Ive been hypothyroid since Feb as my GP is a fkwit (long story), plus my calcium is somewhat south of the programme again :sigh: tbh eating is the last thing on my mind when Im feeling like this :(

Didnt have any tea last night cos I had a sort of double lunch about 5. Oh well. Holiday tomorrow so hopefully will be a bit cheerier :) Ill certainly be having plenty of calories then *cough* :D

Hope the weather picks up, a week in a field in Yorkshire in the rain wasnt what I had planned! :eek:

Back