Erm's Photo Diary

You are amazing! Well done Erms - 9 STONE! Thats 9 STONE! In under 18 months - thats 9 STONE!

One word: STUNNING

ps 9 STONE!

You are proof that this plan works when you are willing to put in the hard work. As soon as I get home on the laptop I'm starting at day one on your diary and stealing all your recipes!! Congratulations, you deserve it :) x

Sent from my GT-S5830 using MiniMins

Wow you go girl. 9 stone loss is amazing. well done :party0019:

9st I am in awe. Congrats hunni. Xxx

Saturday 28th April Green

Breakfast: Coffee 1 HEXA & 3 syns for coffee syrups
Lunch: Salad 2.5 syns for dressing
Tea: Cardamon-roasted cauliflower with pistachio & green pepper salsa and leek, tomato & coconut pilaf <1 HEXA for milk, <2 HEXB for oil & pistachios
Snacks: Quorn slices, about 40 syns for wine

Another Denis Cotter, OMG the cauli was AMAZING! The pilaf was nice too but the cauli you could do with all sorts, it'd go with curries or BBQ's or salads, loads of stuff, nomtastic!

7128265329_63719d9400_o.jpg

Pics are a bit glow in the dark, I cant fathom this camera replacement, it goes from ditchwater to lkuminour without me touching anything :rolleyes:
But nom! Cardamon-roasted cauliflower! :drool:

7128265451_f8cecb002f_o.jpg

Congratulations on the new shiny, that really is fantastic :happy096:

I just got Denis cotter's book from the library and am desperate to make the roasted cauli. Just wanted to check how you did it, please tell me you left out the butter and it was still fantastic?! Also I presume you used Kara to replace coconut milk? Thanks.

Congratulations on the new shiny, that really is fantastic :happy096:

I just got Denis cotter's book from the library and am desperate to make the roasted cauli. Just wanted to check how you did it, please tell me you left out the butter and it was still fantastic?! Also I presume you used Kara to replace coconut milk? Thanks.

I skipped the butter but I put 1 tbsp of extra virgin oil in between 2 of us, so half a HEXB each, but tbh you could skip that I think. Just mix the spices etc in a little water so theres enough to brush it evenly over the cauli and keep them wet so they don't burn. Then fry Light it when it goes in the oven.

I also used the whole of the marinade but only for 4 slices of cauliflower, (I always double the spices etc in things as I like my things flavourful). It could have done with a wee bit more marinade if anything.

I gave it a bit longer than the time suggested too, I think I was expecting it to go a little bit more crispy, which it didn't, so I just waited til it was starting to go a little brown round the edges like in the piccie.

For the pilaf bit I skipped the oil and yeah used Kara instead of coconut milk. :D

And for the salsa I roasted my own plain pistachio nuts, (they were NOM too! :drool: ) but I only used a tsp of oil and a splash of water.

The pilaf part served 3 IMO. I only made half the salsa cos there are only 2 of us, and like I say the cauli I did all the marinade but only used it to coat enough cauli for 2 people.

Wednesday 02nd May Green

Breakfast: Coffee & fruit 1 HEXA 2 syns for gingerbread syrup
Lunch: Squash & borlotti soup 1.5 syns for oil
Tea: Veggie chilli 1 syn for chocolate
Snacks: Baby corn, tomatoes, Blackberries in Muller light

Just a plain ol' chilli:

6992265398_ce89501338_o.jpg

Wow that's crazy 9 stone wow! All while eating yummy meals too, diet what diet?! :-D

Erm you have nearly lost a whole me that is crazy!! X

Thanks my lovelies! :bighug: Couldnt do it without this place to keep me inspired! :thankyou:

Rockchick - a whole you! :eek: OMG thats kinda really walloped me in the face the thought of that! A WHOLE PERSON!

The first time I did SW I went down to 9st 7lb, Ive nearly lost a whole 15 year old me! :faint2:

Wooooooooooooo!!!!!!! :woohoo:

ermintrude said:
Thanks my lovelies! :bighug: Couldnt do it without this place to keep me inspired! :thankyou:

Rockchick - a whole you! :eek: OMG thats kinda really walloped me in the face the thought of that! A WHOLE PERSON!

The first time I did SW I went down to 9st 7lb, Ive nearly lost a whole 15 year old me! :faint2:

Wooooooooooooo!!!!!!! :woohoo:

Yup you can walk past teenagers and little people thinking I lost a WHOLE one of you! :-D I'm closer to ten stone just now so you've got rid of a whole me minus my head and an arm perhaps!! X

Thursday 03rd May Green

Breakfast: Coffee & fruit 1 HEXA
Lunch: On-the-go randomness: baby corn, tomatoes, Quorn slices, sweetfire beetroot :rolleyes:
Tea: Quorn curry 3 syns for pickle, <1 HEXB for oil
Snacks: 1 syn for syrup

Just a Quorn curry cos nothing else in, waiting for Tesco shop:

6995486166_c2d6406eed_o.jpg

Friday 04th May Green

Breakfast: Coffee & fruit 1 HEXA 1 syn for syrup
Lunch: Quorn curry 3 syns for pickle, <1 HEXB for oil
Tea: Black-eyed beans, aubergines, green beans & peppers in chilli, coconut & thyme <1 HEXA for milk
Snacks: baby tomatoes, sweetfire beetroot, wine, about 40 syns

7001994498_b79c965a6e_o.jpg

Saturday 05th May Green

Breakfast: Coffee & toast 1.2 HEXA 8.5 syns
Lunch: Beetroot & mushy peas :rolleyes:
Tea: Couscous pilaf 2 HEXB & 2 syns for Feta & oil
Snacks: More wine :sigh: Being bad, about 25 syns?

7148083367_9dc1b2a522_o.jpg

Friday 04th May Green

Breakfast: Coffee & fruit 1 HEXA 1 syn for syrup
Lunch: Quorn curry 3 syns for pickle, <1 HEXB for oil
Tea: Black-eyed beans, aubergines, green beans & peppers in chilli, coconut & thyme <1 HEXA for milk
Snacks: baby tomatoes, sweetfire beetroot, wine, about 40 syns

7001994498_b79c965a6e_o.jpg

Cor that looks really really nice.

Back