Erm's Photo Diary

Probably not the easiest to start with, some magnetic ones are key safes, some are tiny black metal containers, some are snail shells and some are just home made!!

I like box ones best!

Snail shells! :eek: Dear God how do you ever find anything! Do you have to check every leaf and every pebble?! :eek: Arrrr this is gonna be fun when I actually do start with a GPS phone! :8855:

So much easier with a gps or phone as most of the co ords are quite accurate!!!

It does get easier but remember to check the difficulty rating as some are stinkers!

Oh yes, and some are indeed leaves and pebbles!!!!!

Oh my life! :faint2: This one is 1.5 for difficulty and is micro. This may take quite some... years... :hmm:

Just caught up on your diary and wow! A-m-a-z-I-i-n-g!

As for soups, I love them and need to do a load again and freeze. I have the covent garden one which ive not looked at properly since I got it for Christmas so might have to sit and look at it.

As for the geo thingamy, I'm off to google that lol

Wednesday 27th June Green

Breakfast: Coffee & fruit
Lunch: None, went out for a walk and had a bit of a mental episode so sat down with a coffee in a caff. Full fat milk and a wafer biscuit, I very much doubt it will matter.
Tea: Spicy BNS & couscous salad, spicy coleslaw.
Snacks: Pear, Quorn slices

Rollercoaster day, high as a kite this morning, cascading downwater this afternoon, back on dry land tonight. Not remotely counting anything.

7460313310_322e34ea1e_o.jpg

7460312298_922c0bf378_o.jpg

Awww thanks everyone, you're all so lovely, you keep me going! :bighug:

I paid for online access a while back so its still running even though I dont really think theres any point me still being signed up. Not sure what Ill do when this sub runs out, I keep telling myself I shouldnt renew it now but its just a psychological thing I guess, theres an "official" thing out there that says I really have lost 10 stone! I dont even use the food diary on there any more cos the MFP one is miles better.

Oh Im not at target no! :eek: Not by miles! Im still 17 and a half stone, long way to go yet! Oh I always forget to update the profile thingies when I achieve my next mini-goal, must go do it now. Think the piccie was about a year ago, I still look like a lardass :D Mmm I dont do piccies... might try and get a new one done when Im feeling OK :)

OI! STOP putting yourself down, I know we all do it but seriously, DON'T! :( it's not good hon. And you DON'T look overweight in the picture as I said before you look LOVELY! Have you been taking your measurements? Bet you have lost some SERIOUS inches! Food looks lush again :D Sorry you are feeling crap today :bighug::bighug::bighug::patback::hug99:

ermintrude said:
Wednesday 27th June Green

Breakfast: Coffee & fruit
Lunch: None, went out for a walk and had a bit of a mental episode so sat down with a coffee in a caff. Full fat milk and a wafer biscuit, I very much doubt it will matter.
Tea: Spicy BNS & couscous salad, spicy coleslaw.
Snacks: Pear, Quorn slices

Rollercoaster day, high as a kite this morning, cascading downwater this afternoon, back on dry land tonight. Not remotely counting anything.

Babe I never meant you look big in your picture :( sorry x

Probably not the easiest to start with, some magnetic ones are key safes, some are tiny black metal containers, some are snail shells and some are just home made!!

I like box ones best!

Magnetic ones are difficult, I'd agree I prefer the boxes.

When you get a a phone with gps it will be much easier, saying that it can be diffult with a gps, it is so much fun though.

Babe I never meant you look big in your picture :( sorry x

Ohh I know you didnt sweetheart! I didnt take it like that at all :bighug: But I do look a bit different now so I oughta update my piccies :)

Hows the tofu? Hope you weren't sitting up all night with it? ;) JOKE! You just have to remove as much as you can but that was my fault, should have clarified that you didn't need to do it for so long. SORRY! x

Heh, no worries :D Yeahhhhh there's not that much of it left... :whistle: :8855:

Seriously I have no idea about this kinda stuff, why is it swimming in a pool of water anyway? :confused: Cant they just sell pre-squished tofu? Or do people like it like that or summat? I am clueless about vegan stuff as you know :eek:

I looked at some basil tofu sausages while I was there and thought I might try them next time but they looked pretty soaking too. Anyway, they've soaked up most of the marinade now, turned em over to do the other side, I might have to get squishing again before I barbie 'em tomorrow :rolleyes: :D

Thursday 28th June Green

Breakfast: Coffee & fruit 1 HEXA
Lunch: Cheese slad 1 HEXA & 0.3 HEXB for cheese, 1.5 syns for mustard
Tea: Leftovers - spicy BNS & couscous salad, coleslaw and some defrosted orrechiette 0.5 HEXB for Parmesan, 2.5 syns for oil, walnuts & mustard
Snacks: Sweetfire beetroot, tomatoes, Quorn slices, 2 Babybel light 0.6 HEXB

Just leftovers. A LOT of leftovers :rolleyes: Made a boobie by picking up salad to go with the BNS & coleslaw, then forgetting Id got it by the time I got home so defrosting some pasta salad to go with it an all... #itsanagething

7466209266_06f2096b24_o.jpg

Hey there i just found your diary and wanted to visit and say a personal thanks for your tips and advice you gave me yesterday! On looking through your diary you have done brilliantly and I notice you appear to do mostly green days and have given me some great ideas especially with your menu's and recipes look yummy ;o)

If you see this before you do it on the BBQ the marinade will be fine as is hon, no need to squish again :giggle:and yes they do it pre-squished ;) marinaded and ready to rock n roll. I have some "pre-squished ready marinaded" myself will be sure to take pics to show you when I do it! x

Thursday 28th June Green

Lunch: Cheese slad 1 HEXA & 0.3 HEXB for cheese, 1.5 syns for mustard
Tea: Leftovers - spicy BNS & couscous salad, coleslaw and some defrosted orrechiette 0.5 HEXB for Parmesan, 2.5 syns for oil, walnuts & mustard
Snacks: Sweetfire beetroot, tomatoes, Quorn slices, 2 Babybel light 0.6 HEXB

Just leftovers. A LOT of leftovers :rolleyes: Made a boobie by picking up salad to go with the BNS & coleslaw, then forgetting Id got it by the time I got home so defrosting some pasta salad to go with it an all... #itsanagething

7466209266_06f2096b24_o.jpg

This looks lovely couple of questions do you have the recipe for spicy coleslaw? and what is orechiette?

10 stone 10 stone.. Oh crikey that's phenomenal Erm!!!!!!!!! Well done sweetie. X

Foods looking great too.

This looks lovely couple of questions do you have the recipe for spicy coleslaw? and what is orechiette?

Orecchiette's a shape of pasta, the thing in the picture is one of julesm's recipes that she edited from Jamie Oliver.

Here's my coleslaw recipe, its all a bit variable tbh depending on what Ive got in, so this is just a guide. (Makes a LOT of coleslaw ;) )

Spicy coleslaw

Ingredients:
- 200g white cabbage, finely sliced
- 200g red cabbage, finely sliced
- half a red onion, finely sliced
- 1 medium/large carrot, grated

For the dressing:
- About 100g Total 0%
- 5-6 tsp wholegrain mustard
- 3-4 tsp English mustard
- 1-2 tbsp red or white wine vinegar
- salt & pepper

Method:
- Mix the dressing, season to taste & add more mustard etc if necessary
- Chop the veg and mix everything well

The amount of dressing you'll need obviously depends how much veg you do so the above is a rough guide. I didn't need quite all of it in the last batch I made. You could add what you like to the dressing, Ive had it with onion & sesame seeds or chilli powder, cumin/coriander, whatever you fancy :) I just use Total 0% as the base as its free :)

7460313310_322e34ea1e_o.jpg

Friday 29th June Green

Lunch: None
Tea: Isa Chandra's Butternut Rancheros
Snacks: None

7478758300_d81d60dd12_o.jpg

Back