Eureka!!

Channy35

Wants to do this!
Exante has helped me finally recognise my issue. and it is -ready people - eating other than at mealtimes! That's what makes me fat. I chose well for meals and have small plate to help but it's all other times when I get it wrong.

I'm now consciously thinking about this as it clearly is my problem

Same problem here :( I eat healthy foods, im not keen on chips, i hardly eat bread etc...but gimme a bag load of junk at night and there we go....size 22 before we know it lol. Its good were addressing these issues xxxx

me too! I'm the kind of girl who likes a bar of chocolate (sweet), and then, to balance it out, a bag of crisps (salty) and then chocolate and then crisps etc and on and on and round and round etc! Exante starts in T minus 5 minutes!

I find it amazing how I automatically walk to the fridge in times of need, go to put my little one's food in my mouth when I'm chopping it up, all little things that you don't even know you're doing. It's a great diet for recognising these things, now it's just remembering to stop when we're done xx

My issue is big portions of dinner (I mean mahussive dinner) then cheese cake or apple pie n cream.....

Divalious try using smaller plates/bowls etc it helps!

Back