Eve and Dukan = the only one that works

Eve69 said:
Despite being tired I am wide awake.com and have been since about 5:30 this morning. Why is it hard to get up for work on a week day but yet no bother at the weekend!!!

Ditto!!! Wide awake and doing the washing!
Yesterday was a different storey!!

One load of washing out and another on the go. Nice and sunny here today. Two days on a row something strange there. Also been to Morrisons for it opening at 8 for the weekly shop. So much quicker when there is hardly anyone else there.

Eve69 said:
Also been to Morrisons for it opening at 8 for the weekly shop. So much quicker when there is hardly anyone else there.

Tell me about it, Eve! Bubba and I usually go really early but today we jiggled things around and went at lunchtime because "it will be nice and quiet as everyone's at home having lunch"!

Major fail - it was hideous!!! Never, ever, ever again!!!

P x

It takes ten times as long as well. I try and leave the kids at home as I end up with things in the trolley that I didn't want and didn't need.

Sad I know but tv is great tonight. Strictly and Merlin on BBC and take me out and the x factor on itv. Thank goodness for sky plus. Happy days at last the tv programmers have realised that some us do not have a life and don't need to go and find one at least on the run up to Xmas.

Yep, great telly for a change !

Have managed a lie in this morning till 7:20! All sore though as the wee man decide to come through during the night and take up the whole bed. Been squished to a pulp.

Well feeling fat today. Just been out for a long walk which I had to force myself to do. Got a fright when I went on the scales this morning and I have put on 4lbs since yesterday. What the heck. Must get myself back in the right frame of mind as determined not to go above 12 stone again. Never ever ever. PP today then.

Back on the straight and narrow. Dukan bread was baked last night. Had a slice this morning with a boiled egg. Lunch salad and tuna. Dinner is cooking trying Becky's cheeseburger pie was is looking good. Got some jelly in the fridge for latter and a dukan muffin.

Eve you were probs having water retention issues. Dont worry stick to with it xxx

I never thought of that. Didn't think I could put that much on overnight. Probably not been drinking enough fluids as seem to forget to drink water at the weekend x

Like magic xxx

Our bodies are complex things !

Well diet going to be out of the window for the next week as going on my holibags. Yipee some sunshine before the winter sets in. I will try my best to keep on the straight and narrow. Have told my daughter that she must make me do the aqua aerobics every day and make sure I also swim!

Back