Eve and Dukan = the only one that works

Have a great time eve xxx

Eve i know your back.....you are quite come on confess lol xxx

Have been too busy catching up on all the washing to put anything on this. After a week away all inclusive I only put on 4lbs. Amazing really as thought it would be about a stone due to the amount I ate! I know I said I would try and be good but the food was tooooo good to resist and holidays are for enjoying not for worrying about what you ca and can't eat. I am going to get myself back in track this weekend. Need to as don't want anymore weight going on as the dresses I have for Jan's wedding and Xmas night out won't fit if I do! x

4lb eve is nothing you'll blast it off in no time.....keep your eye on the dress....your goal xxx

4lb could be off in a day or two :)

My daughter is making me do Just Dance on the wii today so some exercise should help. Plus I have sore feet from all the dancing I did last night.

Eve which one is you on the pics????

Eve which one is you on the pics????

I'm not in any of them that Jan has put up. Not sure I won't anyone to see me though as don't like getting my photo taken!

Intact I'm in the background of the last one Jan has put up where she is kneeling in front of the stripper. I've the multi orange coloured dress on beside my other bessy workmate who is all in black.

I didn't put one up of you until I spoke to you first in case you didn't want me to :) I do have a lovely one of you and mandy :) x

As long that i don't look like a scary person that should have really dressed up to hide the fact that I look scary then I don't mind.

Haha shuuuuuuuuuup! I introduce the beautiful eve......

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20121027_141834.png
    ForumRunner_20121027_141834.png
    733.7 KB · Views: 36
You looked fab! Not a thing to worry about....I on the other hand resembled princess fiona far more than I cared for! X

Back