Eve and Dukan = the only one that works

You were a brilliant princess Fiona. It was the green makeup and wig that did it . Nothing else as you don't normally resemble as ogar (spelling) in any shape or form. x

Well I'm not going to lie, I'm resting bits of my hen cake just now on the sofa wrapped in a blanket. Not a pretty sight x

Hello eve pleased to meet you. You look beautiful xxx but the pics of last night a flipping wild lol wild night xxx im well jel

You are too kind Susan. Hate getting my photo taken. x

Despite the clocks going back I am wide awake. There again i feel asleep just after 9! It's pitch dark and still feels like the middle of the night.

Well I've just updated my stats as haven't done it for ages. Thought if I put it on here it would give me the kickstart needed to get back on track! Been rubbish eating wise since getting back from holiday. Finding it hard to get motivated again as miss all the things that are bad for me. Some inspirational words of wisdom from you ladies would be good. This morning I have stepped away from the bread ( I have been using wholemeal) and just had poached eggs so good start so far. I need to keep the weight off or I won't be able to wear the dress I had panned to for my works Xmas night out. Feel like a big fat bloater today but that's probably the carbs that I should be staying clear of. x

Eve69 said:
Well I've just updated my stats as haven't done it for ages. Thought if I put it on here it would give me the kickstart needed to get back on track! Been rubbish eating wise since getting back from holiday. Finding it hard to get motivated again as miss all the things that are bad for me. Some inspirational words of wisdom from you ladies would be good. This morning I have stepped away from the bread ( I have been using wholemeal) and just had poached eggs so good start so far. I need to keep the weight off or I won't be able to wear the dress I had panned to for my works Xmas night out. Feel like a big fat bloater today but that's probably the carbs that I should be staying clear of. x

Eve.....holidays are over. Plan your meals for the next week and keep to plan. You have to wear you lbd and feel fantastic so come on eve count down starts now so............

Dukan rules ok xxx

Still finding it hard to get back on track dukanwise however I have managed to loose a pound so I must be doing something right. Off to make some butternut squash soup as wet and miserable today.

Don't knock a lb eve thats good they all add up. Come on xmas is just around the corner xxx

Evening Eve how are you? are you still struggling or are your cruising to success????

Well ladies been absent for a while although still been keeping up with the diaries. Seem to be a recurring theme going on. Everyone seems to have put on some weight I thought it would just be me! Anyway going to join the Duan bus again tomorrow. Happy 2013 to one and all. Here's to a slim 2013 x

Well ladies been absent for a while although still been keeping up with the diaries. Seem to be a recurring theme going on. Everyone seems to have put on some weight I thought it would just be me! Anyway going to join the Duan bus again tomorrow. Happy 2013 to one and all. Here's to a slim 2013 x

Me.too. I've been a silent member for a few weeks but starting dukan again and can't wait xxx

Great to see you back x

Thanks Jo x.
Weighed in this morning half a stone heavier. I thought it would be much worse! Plan for today is chicken and poached eggs for brekkie, tuna and balsamic vinegar for lunch and steak for dinner.

Last edited:
You will do it ill have a close eye on you in work! Plus im eating healthy but not Dukan, its not safe with all the eggs and we need some carbs to grow :) ill slap your hand if you slap mine lol ill be back on dukan bus at end of year xxx

Good luck Eve...you ail get there!! Its persistence that takes us....

Morning Eve......7lb gain is nowt, welcome back with open arms xxx lets get this bus on the road xxx

Welcome back on the bus

Back