EVERYBODY SHOUT AT ME

lilly05

these last couple of days iv had alot of stress mainly why i havnt been on the sight iv had people telling me lt dont work and once you come off it your gonna pile it back on and another person pxssin me off i gave in and ate i just feel so stressed i feel like a faliure

these last couple of days iv had alot of stress mainly why i havnt been on the sight iv had people telling me lt dont work and once you come off it your gonna pile it back on and another person pxssin me off i gave in and ate i just feel so stressed i feel like a faliure

Oh Lilly, well whats done is done and you can't change it, I know you must feel like crap so put it behind you and move on, hopefuuly you haven't dome to much damage, just get right back on track now. x

when i get stressed out the first thing i go for is food im gonna get a good night sleep once my lil ones finished watching america got talent then im gonna re start tommorow fresh im still having my goal and im gonna reach it i know i gotta work extra hard but im goona do it another thing iv been stressed out that i have no clothes to fit me for the hot weather so been wearing jeans xxx:wave_cry:

forget it and start fresh. next time dont let them get to you and instead of prooving them right proovw them wrong by sticking it out!! x

Hi Lilly05
Like Cheralyn says its done....dont beat yourself up about it. Remember how you feel now and it might help you for next time you are in the same situation.
People are cruel, some just dont understand, some are jelous as they want the attention.....dont let them bully you.
Onwards and upwards for tomorow and get a good night' sleep.
You have lost so much weight..it is amazing..just keep remembering that and you are almost there.
Take care

thanx so much that is so right someone said to me i need to take losing weight my first prority and forget about everything that is not inportant they are so right xx ty you guys xxx:jelous:

Oh nooo! Well whats done is done and all you can do now is start again. You're only human and we make mistakes.
Start a fresh and prove all those people who said you cant do it wrong!

I NEED TO STOP STARTING AND STICK At IT OTHERWISE IM JUST WASTING MY MONEY AND MINE AND THE CHEMISTS TIME I HAVE TO BE HARD ON MYSELF OTHERWISE ILL CAVE IM COOL NOW MY LIL GIRL TOLD ME OFF FOR ESTING I EXPLAINED ALL ABOUT MY DIET SO SHE KNOWS ITS JUST SHAKES TEA AND WATER SHES A GOOD MOTIVATOR X

Sorry to hear that lilly but you musnt be down on yourself, your never a failure until you give up for the last time, and as for those people just ignore what they say because they dont know s**t lol. Many people today are more likely to talk about and point out the bad things than the good, like people moaning about they had bad customer service - they just have to tell every1, trying to destroy the reputation and putting a downer on things.

Your strong hun and you can do this, and just because they have heard 1 person fell off the lt maintenance wagon doesnt mean it is the same for every1 else. All I can say is that everyone in life deserves a fair break and were not all the same!
Next time any1 says something just say, its my life and im not any other person but myself so dont go making assumptions and judging me because you cannot see into the future! hehe, good luck with LT hun :)

Hiya
Only you know where you want to be. ONLY you can get yourself their, not them. So keep going, you've come this far. Good luck

Hi Lilly,
sorry to hear you were given such a hard time, not nice when people around you are not supportive. We got to remember that this diet is for us and therefore we can't let anyone take our eye off the prize. Now put it behind you and start afresh, you want to, you can and you will. Best of luck.
Doirin

thanx everyone for your support feel much better this morning iv got up started doing half of my spring cleaning and gonna go get some water words from you guys really helped me thank you so much everyone i feel really motivated today xxx

good luck for today, hope it goes well :) xx

Hi Lilly don't beat up on yourself, as they say tomorrow is another day, so forget whats done and get back on the horse and start again!

Hi Lilly,

Just remember that actions speak louder than words - I'd just started LT in April and a friend came over and I showed her my "thin" wardrobe - lots of lovely things in size 10 etc from my old days (some of which have never been worn!).

She said "I know you're dieting but you'll never get in to those - you shouldn't keep them".

Well, just the motivation I needed as it happens.

To prove her wrong, I became more determined and now having lost 2st 5lbs, guess who's decided to do LT? Yes, my friend because she's seen the results for herself and I'm giving her lots of encouragement too.

So, get mad with these people and prove them blooming well wrong - nothing speaks louder than your results and I can't tell you how good that feels. I've still got another stone to go but I'm getting there - slowly but surely.

Stick with it girl - you CAN do it and enjoy the looks on their faces when you're a skinny minny! Good luck.

Last edited:
Back