Everyday's a SW day :) x

hiya folks....

eugh! what a cold windy day it is today....that nice weather we got through the week was definitely just a teaser me thinks.
BOOOO to that i say...middle of may and i'm still freezing! lol.

wasn't sure how today's menu was gonna look but i've finally decided so can update now.
i've been spending the last couple of nights trying to get my head around red days and think i'm going to give it a bash tomorrow....eeeek! hehe

today....

Day - EE

Breakfast:
fruit salad with yog & a slice of scan bran cake
1 e/l choices sausage, 2 bacon medallions and some scrambled egg

Lunch:
Ham salad sandwich using e/l laughing cow cheese tri instead of butter or mayo (part of my HEa)

Dinner:
diet cola chicken with lots of peppers and onions and egg noodles

HEb - wholemeal bread
HEa - 20g cheddar stick and 1 cheese triangle

Syns:
0.5 on scan bran
0.5 on the sausage
and the rest....to be confirmed ;)

hope everyone's having a great weekend...will update more later :D x

Made diet coke chicken the other day too was scrummy! Weather here is rubbish too so catching up on here and watching stuff I have recorded on sky. Looking forward to my chicken fajitas later and a couple of drinks. Enjoy your weekend x

Made diet coke chicken the other day too was scrummy! Weather here is rubbish too so catching up on here and watching stuff I have recorded on sky. Looking forward to my chicken fajitas later and a couple of drinks. Enjoy your weekend x

you too....
what are you having your fajitas with...are you synning wraps? or using lettuce leaves like some people do on here?
i haven't had them since i started the plan...just not sure it would be the same without the tortillas??

i like the cola chicken...but i like the fanta chicken more...haven't done either for a couple of weeks so will plan that in soon too i think x

hiya.....
well...not really got anything to update re my syns last night...cos i was too busy spending hours arguing with my OH to have any goodies!
barely ate a thing from after dinner until about 1ish today and my head is banging due to lack of sleep...aaah the joys eh! :(

anyway, after noseying through people's red day diaries, i've decided to have a bash at one myself today....here goes:

Day-RED

Brunch:
fruit salad, yog & 1 slice of scan bran cake
wm roll on bacon medallions
a boiled egg

Dinner:
having roast chicken, 115g of baking potato, carrots and brussels. might have some gravy too but not sure

HEbs:
115g baking potato/15g ryvita minis
1 wm roll

HEa's:
cheese at some point i imagine

SYNS:
0.5 on scan bran
maybe 1 on gravy
and the rest will be confirmed later...today i WILL be consuming chocolate of some sort! lol

need to go shopping today and i've left it a bit late compared to usual...might leave it til tomorrow but i def need to pop out for bread at least.

hope everyone has had a great weekend ;) x

Last edited:
ohh no hope your ok. hate arguing make me eat more.

I fancy a red day but I struggle to eat meat lol. ill have a rake see what I have.

food looks good xx

ohh no hope your ok. hate arguing make me eat more.

I fancy a red day but I struggle to eat meat lol. ill have a rake see what I have.

food looks good xx

thanks....i've found it ok to be honest and once dinner's done, i won't really need to worry about anything other than what goodies i'm using my syns on lol x

Hope you're ok, I hate arguing! Hope your red day goes well. How was the diet cola chicken? X

yep...i'm ok...and so far so good on the red day ;)
the diet cola chicken was good...we've not had it in a while so it was nice for a change :D
glad your wee nan's getting on ok...had a nosey thru your posts earlier....and as for the jeggings - go you...and me...cos as of last week, i am now the owner of 2 pairs too ;) x

thanks....i've found it ok to be honest and once dinner's done, i won't really need to worry about anything other than what goodies i'm using my syns on lol x

yep...i'm ok...and so far so good on the red day ;)
the diet cola chicken was good...we've not had it in a while so it was nice for a change :D
glad your wee nan's getting on ok...had a nosey thru your posts earlier....and as for the jeggings - go you...and me...cos as of last week, i am now the owner of 2 pairs too ;) x
Was so nice just to pull a pair on and feel good! I'm going to wear them tomorrow to go shopping lol x

Was so nice just to pull a pair on and feel good! I'm going to wear them tomorrow to go shopping lol x

i only tried them on to show my OH how hideous i looked in skinny jeans....but they were really flattering and for me, it's been nice to wear stuff that fits properly and see/feel the difference.
had lots of comments cos people are starting to notice that i've lost some weight....shows you how much of a difference it makes not wearing stuff that's too big! lol

i've never had them off...need to find different tops now though so that i can mix ans match.
i've already decided i'm gonna get some more of the same ones in a smaller size cos i'm liking wearing them :D x

SYNS:
0.5 on scan bran
maybe 1 on gravy
and the rest will be confirmed later...today i WILL be consuming chocolate of some sort! lol

just updating my syns for today....
didn't have the gravy so saved on that but i am gonna have those revels which have been eyeing me up for a couple of days lol.

today's total will be
12.5:
1 for scan bran cake
8.5 for the revels (mmm can't wait!)
3 for space raiders.

i changed the hi fi light for 15g of ryvita minis to make up my HEb choice so going to have those along with the space raiders seeing as they're only small...thought that was good thinking to save on syns too ;) x

need to start my post off by saying....just back from this week's weigh in....

3lbs off yay!!!
and 1 stone 12lbs off in total so far :D

anyhoo....
today's food was all planned out...but hasn't really gone to plan cos i've not really eaten much. if i hadn't snacked on some seafood sticks i was gonna change the day to a green one...and if i hadn't had a square of sw quiche that had pasta in it...then i could've done a red, but after all the faffing about, i've stuck with EE and it is as follows:

Day - EE

Breakfast:
Fruit salad with a ww yog poured over it

Lunch:
made a nice big salad with cold meat, seafood sticks, quiche, chickpea dahl loaf, cottage cheese and a boiled egg...but things got in the way and over the space of 3 hrs, had only picked at the seafood sticks and the quiche :(

Dinner:
extra lean steak burger, sw chips and salad.
giving the roll a miss this time cos i was so hungry after WI that i ate a hi fi bar so that's my HEb gone. yes i know i could syn the roll but to be honest, it's late enough to be eating dinner so will save the syns and give leave it this time

HEb - orange hi fi bar (1st time i've had one and it was yummy!)
HEa - 20g cheddar stick

Syns:
0.5 - scan bran
4.5 - hoops & crosses
5 - freddo

10 for the day

nothing i had in mind for the day has gone to plan (that included making up with the OH lol) but the 3lbs off has certainly put a spring in my step....wonder if it was cos i mixed my HEb's up a wee bit last week? who knows...it's as unjustified as the gains i get every now and then but hey...i'll DEFINITELY take this one no probs ;) lol x

Last edited:
you too....
what are you having your fajitas with...are you synning wraps? or using lettuce leaves like some people do on here?
i haven't had them since i started the plan...just not sure it would be the same without the tortillas??

i like the cola chicken...but i like the fanta chicken more...haven't done either for a couple of weeks so will plan that in soon too i think x

Hey fab weight loss you must be very happy. As for fajitas I had tortillas, thought if I was going to have them I would do it properly as my all time fav food. Didn't count my syns on sat but didn't go mad either! X

Hey fab weight loss you must be very happy. As for fajitas I had tortillas, thought if I was going to have them I would do it properly as my all time fav food. Didn't count my syns on sat but didn't go mad either! X

thanks ....and yep, i am :D

quite right on the fajitas...as long as you enjoyed them then that's the main thing and you know you can pull it back and start a fresh the day after ;) x

Boo, found you!
Awesome news on the 3lbs off! well done! :)
We started SW on exactly the same date and you've lost loads more than me, so I'll be reading your food days avidly to try and steal some ideas!
Xxx

you steal on...but i take no responsibility for any gains ;) lol

Well done on your AMAZING loss huni! Hope you had a fab weekend xxx

thanks chick x

hey peeps :D

just reporting in with the menu for today....work was really busy so i ended up eating at different times which was a tester lol.
the dreaded star week made an appearance today and thankfully i'm no where near as sore as i was last month as well as NOT being sick with it this month (plus the loss i got last night was a mega bonus i guess!)

anyway...

Day - GREEN

Breakfast:
Cold boiled egg before i left for work then magic porridge and a plum

Mid morning snack:
some home made soup, a nectarine & a wee piece of chickpea dahl loaf

Lunch:
egg mayo sandwich with spring onion and tomato
tangerine

Dinner:
Mac and Cheese
fruit salad