Everyday's a SW day :) x

Re: Finally...my own diary! lol

Ooh well done on the loss!
How much do you have to lose? Xx

Ooh well done on the loss!
How much do you have to lose? Xx

thanks huni :D

i'm not sure how much i want to lose....if i was to go to the official weight for my height (ie, according to the health charts etc), i'd prob have about 4 stone or something still to lose!) but i didn't want to put a number on it when i started cos i just couldn't face thinking about a huge amount that i needed to get off.
i set my 1st target at 2 stone so i'm 2 lbs away from that....then i'll probably set a stone down at a time?

not sure actually...i think weight can be so deceiving!
i look at some people's pictures on here and think surely you are NOT that weight lol.
i've not put my weight or anything on here cos i literally have told no one how much i weigh (and i know this isn't the place to be embarrassed) but at my heaviest, years ago, i was over 17 stones!
i've lost weight before and got to just over 11 stone... i was literally all bones and saggy skin but yet if i would still be classed as 2 stones or something overweight!!

so i dunno what i'm aiming for to be honest...but i'm happy to keep doing what i'm doing and see how it goes ;) x

hey peoples :D

oooh what a hectic day i've had today....one of those days where i've not had a minute but yet just couldn't be ar$ed from the minute i had to go to work! :(
not to worry...tomorrow's thursday then it's almost the weekend.

not really felt too hungry a lot today which meant i ended up coming home with all the fruit i had taken with me...didn't wanna just eat it for the sake of it really so here goes:

DAY - EE

Breakfast:
boiled egg (again) before i left the house
magic porridge and a plum

Mid Morning Snack:
small piece of sw quiche and half a mug of home made soup

Lunch:
left over mac and cheese and a few sea food sticks

Dinner:
Fanta chicken (with lots of peppers, onions and carrot) with basmati rice

HEB: 35g oats
HEA: nothing yet

Syns:
1 for scan bran cake so far then the plan is...
4 on wotsits wafflers
5 on a freddo

so 10 in total.

might have some fruit salad soon...not too hungry just now but if i get hungry, i'll have that.
i made a new scan bran cake today using a cherry activia 0% snackpot yog and added a few caps of almond essence so will see how that is....think it's as near cherry bakewell flavour as i'll get for no syns! lol x

Your food always looks yummy hun! I'm making SW quiche tomorrow night for the first time... what do you put in yours? x

Your food always looks yummy hun! I'm making SW quiche tomorrow night for the first time... what do you put in yours? x

thanks toots :D
i cook the tomato and herb pasta and sauce first then use that as my base. i blitz cottage cheese til its smooth and add 3 eggs then a load of onion, pepper, mushrooms, sweetcorn and put that on the top.
i do that every monday and cut it up to take a couple of wee bits to work with me then i just have that as a quick bite if i'm hungry.

the cheese and leek one is really nice to have when it's warm. you have to syn the packet but if you were only having a wee bit here and there, it would be minimal!
the tomato one's better cold ( i think ) plus i just make the pasta an sauce up with water...don't notice it the same cos it's part of the quiche so it saves on syns and HEa's ;)

i just make a veggy one cos it's free on green and EE but you could add anything.
mines does me for the days i'm at work and sometimes i've seen me having some with sw chips and salad for dinner on a green day :)

i also make the chickpea dahl loaf (or muffins) which is also free...a tin of asda chickpea dahl, a packet of (cooked) savoury rice, mix together with 3 eggs and cook....again, quick bites that are free and easy....and last longer than some other things ;)

i used to just use cottage cheese, eggs and whatever filling and make little muffin sized quiches but i found the veg sometimes made them a bit watery so just do a big one (or 2 smaller ones) using the pasa as the base

let me know what you think...and how you do yours :D xxx

awwww what a day folks....
you know one of those days when everything that's meant to go as normal DOESN'T???..well that's what's happening here! lol

not to worry, been on plan even though my usual times have been different so here goes...

Day - GREEN

Breakfast:
mouthful of fruit salad, cherry magic porridge

Lunch:
some cous cous mixed with tomato, cucumber, sweetcorn, spring onion and pepper. didn't want much of it so had a bit of sw quiche/dahl loaf instead and a tangerine

Snack:
orange Hifi bar

Dinner:
Linda mc sausage, poached egg, sw chips and beans

fruit salad

HEb's
35g oats
hi fi bar

HEa - not sure yet, cheese if anything

Syns:
scan bran cake 1
special k crisps - 4.5
2 mini malteser bunny 6

11.5 for the day

hope everyone's having a better day than me lol ;) x

aww nothing specific chick...just one of those days when you have everything planned out, then something mucks up plan number one and it just snowballs from there.... then you have the dropsies all day, amnesia, brain blank...just a general someone's taking the p!ss type feeling hehe.

can you tell i like to be in control and have routine! lmao ;) x

aww nothing specific chick...just one of those days when you have everything planned out, then something mucks up plan number one and it just snowballs from there.... then you have the dropsies all day, amnesia, brain blank...just a general someone's taking the p!ss type feeling hehe.

can you tell i like to be in control and have routine! lmao ;) x

This is most days for me haha! xxx

Happy Friday Peeps :D
and what a lovely friday it is....weather being lovely where i am (for a change lol)

anyway...just having some lunch after cutting the grass and gonna tackle some ironing soon too i think. glutton for punishment eh!

today's food is as follows:

Day - RED

Breakfast:
fruit salad with yog & a bit of scan bran crumbled through it
a boiled egg and 2 bacon medallions

Snack:
satsuma and a box of strawberries from M&S (6 big ones and they were lush!)

Lunch:
2 mini wm sub rolls (from m&s) 1 with cooked ham and 10g cheese, the other with the ham and lettuce
hifi light rocky road bar

Dinner:
Pork chop (fat off), 115g (baking) potato, mushrooms, onions and grilled tomato

(maybe my left over fruit salad)

HEb's
2 sub rolls
115g potato/ 1 hi fi light

HEa's
30g cheese (10g red leicester cheese and a 20g cheddar stick)

Syns:
scan bran cake - 1
e/l mayo - 0.5
freddo - 5
hoops and crosses - 4.5

11 in total :D x

Your food sounds very nice today! I love those m&s rolls. Weathers been very nice here too, I don't thinks its to last unfortunately :( x

probably not! :(

i just got those rolls today...it's the 1st time i've had them and they were nice for a change and more filling than i thought!
i was so hungry before i cut the grass and just had half of one which did me til i was all done when i had the rest.

i didn't realise they came in a pack of 8....i'm sending my OH to work with 4 tomorrow but would be better if they sold smaller packs i think (for freshness)...or even better if i had room in my freezer! lol x

evening missk your food looks great for today, ive noticed you do a lot of red days and that you have 2 HEA and HEB, i dident know that you could have 2. ive always done extra easy or success express sometimes and im somewhat formiliar with green cos my daughter did that last year, so my interest is up, im gonna have a wee look at the book again tomorrow. hope you have a good weekend.

evening missk your food looks great for today, ive noticed you do a lot of red days and that you have 2 HEA and HEB, i dident know that you could have 2. ive always done extra easy or success express sometimes and im somewhat formiliar with green cos my daughter did that last year, so my interest is up, im gonna have a wee look at the book again tomorrow. hope you have a good weekend.

today was only the 2nd time i've done a red day...it's usually green or EE but yep, you get 2 HE's. not too sure about success express cos i've never tried it.

hope you have a good weekend too x

Back