Everyday's a SW day :) x

probably not! :(

i just got those rolls today...it's the 1st time i've had them and they were nice for a change and more filling than i thought!
i was so hungry before i cut the grass and just had half of one which did me til i was all done when i had the rest.

i didn't realise they came in a pack of 8....i'm sending my OH to work with 4 tomorrow but would be better if they sold smaller packs i think (for freshness)...or even better if i had room in my freezer! lol x

i find a lot of things come in too large a pack! X

i find a lot of things come in too large a pack! X

yeah, i totally agree.
like, i wanted to keep the rolls for myself (seeing as my OH can eat whatever bread he wanted to i suppose!) but that meant "committing" to using them as my B choice for the next 3 days and i find it's easier to plan stuff the days i'm working. at weekends, i usually have a bigger breakfast or a brunch which leaves me a better choice for my HE's but when i'm working, i tend to always use them at breakfast and lunch.

would get them again and i still have 2 for myself but i'm sure he'll like them too so won't mind! lol x

yeah, i totally agree.
like, i wanted to keep the rolls for myself (seeing as my OH can eat whatever bread he wanted to i suppose!) but that meant "committing" to using them as my B choice for the next 3 days and i find it's easier to plan stuff the days i'm working. at weekends, i usually have a bigger breakfast or a brunch which leaves me a better choice for my HE's but when i'm working, i tend to always use them at breakfast and lunch.

would get them again and i still have 2 for myself but i'm sure he'll like them too so won't mind! lol x
I'm exactly like that! Don't like committing myself to using a certain thing! I don't really plan stuff in advance x

just reporting in with today's eating.

i've not really known what i've wanted/what to have most of the day but stayed on plan so that's all that matters i suppose.
i've not really eaten at the usual meal times so not gonna label them and instead, just write what i've had...

Day - EE

Fruit Salad with coconut and choc sprinkles muller light over it

bacon medallions, scrambled egg, beans & a tesco e/l choices sausage

mugshot (urgh! this was pretty much the 1st time i've eaten one of these and a shock to the system a wee bit cos i've not really had any "processed food" since i started....handy - no doubt about it....but pretty garbage in my opinion).
picked at some blueberries/grapes after this

1 m&s mini sub roll with cooked ham (spread the roll with half an e/l laughing cow cheese tri)

bbq coated turkey strips (turkey breast cut in to strips and coated with schwartz bbq seasoning) with sw chips and salad

HEb: 1 mini sub roll / 1 hi fi light
HEa: 1/2 e/l laughing cow chs triangle and will have a wee cheddar stick later

Syns:
0.5 on the sausage
1 on scan bran cake
4.5 on special k crisps
3 on mini malteser bunny

9 in total (unless i change my mind when it gets to goody time! lol)

hope everyone's having a great weekend x

hey guys...

sorry for the late post....my bloody laptop's decided it's broken so haven't been online since yesterday :(
talk about cold turkey...my god i didn't realise how much time i must spend logging on and off through out the day!

not sure what i'm gonna do but i want my pics etc so i suppose i'm going to have to try and get it fixed whether i decide to get a new one or not??

anyway...tried to do a few things on my phone but it's just no use....and takes forever! grrr lol

today's menu is as follows:

Day - GREEN

Breakfast:
huge bowl of fruit salad with a vanilla muller light poured over

Lunch:
Baked potato with (HEa) cheese and beans

Dinner:
meat free bolognese with some pasta
left over fruit salad from this morning

HEb's
2 hi fi light bars
1/2 scan bran cake and 1 slice of wholemeal bread

HEa
30g cheese

Syns:
funsize snicker: 4.5
packet of tatyo whisps: 5
2 sw ferrero rocher ; 2

11.5 in total

weigh in day for me tomorrow...not too sure what to expect as i've felt kinda "heavy" the last 2 days...hopefully i won't have a gain and it's maybe just how i'm feeling but i know i've been on track the whole week (as always! lol) so whatever will happen will happen...just need to wait and see eh!

anyhoo...hope you've all had a great weekend
will post whenever i can x

Ooh just tried the beef hoops and crosses- just like monster munch! Bargain at 4.5syns mmmm!!

hey peoples....
just reporting in with my eating for the day...this no laptop carry on is bugging me already lol.

had WI tonight and i stayed the same. can't complain really cos although i've been 100% on plan, i've had 5.5lbs off altogether the last 2 weeks.
had a look over my previous WI's and there seems to be a pattern where i have a couple of losses then either a gain or a STS so might keep and eye on it to see if that's how it's gonna be.
not too worried though...it is what it is and our bodies will do what they want half the time lol!

Day - EE

Breakfast:
fruit salad and yog

Lunch:
salad with boiled egg, cooked ham, sw quiche, dahl loaf and cottage cheese. also grated 1 babybel light (which is part of my HEa)

Dinner:
chicken "fried" rice with a few spoonfuls of the mayflower curry sauce
left over fruit salad from this morning

HEb: 1 alpen light and 1 hifi light bar
HEa: 3 x babybel cheese

Syns:
0.5 on scan bran cake
2 for the curry sauce (only had a few spoonfuls but its 4 syns for 100ml and i only made just over that amount so this should well cover me)
2 on 2 x sw ferrero rocher
3 on a mini malteser bunny
4 on a pkt of skips

11.5 for the day

i must try this mayflower sauce everyone raves about it! Is 50ml enough for one person do you reckon?
x

evenin' all :D

just on quickly to report in with today's eatables....

Day - GREEN

Breakfast:
magic porridge and a pear

Mid morning snack:
home made lentil, carrot and onion soup and a wee bit of sw quiche

Lunch:
egg mayo sandwich
tangerine

Dinner:
Baked bean lasagne
fruit salad with some yog

HEb's
35g oats
2 slices of wm bread

HEa
cheese (with dinner)

Syns:
0.5 for e/l mayo
1 on scan bran cake
2 on 2 x sw ferrero rocher
3 on a mini malteser bunny
4 on prawn hoops and crosses

10.5 for the day x

hey folks...how's everyone?

ooh what a hectic day today's been...never seemed to have a minute running here and there...looking forward to chilling out in the next hr or so...with some chocolate ;) lol

anyway...
food for today is as follows:

Day - EE

Breakfast:
2 bacon medallions and a few spoonfuls of fruit salad before i left for work
magic porridge and a pear when i was there

Mid Morning snack:
cup of home made soup, small piece of sw quiche and a bite of dahl loaf

Lunch:
low fat supernoodles with bacon and chicken through it as well as onion, mushroom, peppers and sweetcorn
tangerine

Dinner:
made the meatballs from the meatball pasta bake recipe in last months mag but had them with sw chips and ketchup. much better than they sound but i just didn't want the whole pasta bake thing and i'd already defrosted the e/l pork mince.
think it was the ketchup that swung it...it's been a while! lol

fruit salad and some yog

HEb: 35g oats
HEa: 3 x babybel lights

Syns:
0.5 on scan bran cake
0.5 on ketchup
5 on a freddo
4 on prawn hoops and crosses

10 in total

hope everyone's well....:D x

just checking in with today's food...
not an exciting day food wise but a day of still being on plan and using things up lol

DAY - GREEN

Breakfast:
fruit salad and magic porridge

Mid Morning Snack:
cup of home made soup, square of sw quiche and a plum

Lunch:
cheese and pickle sandwich
tangerine and a nectarine

Dinner:
left over baked bean lasagne, sw chips and salad

fruit salad and yog

HEb's
35g oats
2 wm bread

HEa's:
1 babybel light and whatever cheese was in the leftovers at dinner

Syns:
scan bran cake - 0.5
pickle - 0.5
freddo - 5
beef hoops and crosses - 4.5

10.5 for the day

just popped in to say well done with your days food, you are doing really well and im sure you will see a loss after your good week

hope you're right...i'm always on plan so i guess the WI results are what they are?
its a huge deal for me that i'm NOT disheartened after a gain or a sts cos for once, i'm doing something where i've not starved all week to get a loss etc. i can't mumble for losing nearly 2 stone whilst eating good meals, not being hungry and eating crisps and chocolate everyday :D
long may it continue lol x

bit of a late post for me today...i'm just in after being in the pub for a couple of hrs...drinking diet cola only ;)

absolutely starving and pleased to say that i proudly declined the peanuts and crisps that i was offered even thought i was super hungry...cos i kept thinking of the calories and the fact that i can eat guilt free now i'm home..yay!
typing fast so i can get on with some goodies lol

anyway...

DAY - EE

Breakfast:
fruit salad and a bite of sw quiche
1 tesco e/l choices sausage

Lunch:
Tuna and spring onion salad and some sw chips

Dinner:
chicken and bacon salad with some cubed roast potatoes, tbsp on e/l choices honey and mustard dressing
left over fruit salad

bite of sw quiche and dahl loaf as soon as i got in the door lol

HEB:
2 hi fi light bars

HEA:
20g cheddar stick

Syns:
0.5 on e.l mayo
0.5 on a sausage
0.5 on a tbsp of salad dressing
4.5 on a fun size snicker
4.5 on hoops and crosses