Everyday's a SW day :) x

Hmmm why do companies keep changing stuff?! X

i can't remember where i picked those ones up from...but i'll def be on the look out for the "meat free" ones cos i've had 2 bags of them

i only had a few left in one bag so opened the new one and they looked different. just hope they're both 1/2 a syn otherwise i might've been counting the others wrong?!x

DAY - EE

Breakfast:
1/2 syn roulade and some strawberries before i left the house
1/2 HEb carrot oats with raisins and banana at work

Snack:
rice pud with berries, chopped banana and yog

Lunch:
salad - boiled egg, rice, bhaji, lettuce, tomato, baby spinach, sweetcorn, onion, pepper,sprinkle of cheese
nectarine

Dinner:
carvery - had turkey, 3 pieces of roasties, veg galore and a teeny wee bit gravy
(nsv - no giant yorkshire pudding! lol)

HEb:
17.5g oats/hifi light

HEa:
milk in 2 coffees, and a tsp of grated cheese

Syns:
raisins - 1
popcorn - 4
1 celebration choc - 2
carvery - 5 (?)

12 for the day (and 3 extra if i didn't count enough for dinner?)

i can't remember where i picked those ones up from...but i'll def be on the look out for the "meat free" ones cos i've had 2 bags of them

i only had a few left in one bag so opened the new one and they looked different. just hope they're both 1/2 a syn otherwise i might've been counting the others wrong?!x

I've only ever had the chicken style ones then, when I've looked at the pic again.

Well done on the NSV! Resisting Yorkshires is hard lol x

I've only ever had the chicken style ones then, when I've looked at the pic again.

Well done on the NSV! Resisting Yorkshires is hard lol x

i wasn't keen :( a bit "herby" tasting?
but the others...well...i LOVE them! i think they're nicer than any normal "chicken nuggets" so if you like the others....def try and get the "meat free" ones ;) x

Happy Saturday guys! :D

well...hopefully happy for everyone else - mine's hasn't been great but that could be cos i've not spoken to my fella for 3 days!
what a waste of a weekend...but there's no point in wasting my breath trying to talk about how i feel so for now, i'm staying quiet - and stubborn!

relationships are hard sometimes! :(

anyway....food hasn't been an ideal sw day but it's been so much more on plan than it could've!

DAY - not sure...could pass for RED with an extra HE??

Breakfast:
kellogg's 11's bake thingy, a nectarine and a cuppa

Snack:
carrot oats, raisins and banana

Lunch:
60g wm sub with chicken and salad (lettuce, tomato, cucumber, onion and pepper)

Dinner:
fruit and fibre
an apple with peanut butter

HEb's:
fruit and fibre (plus syns cos i had more than 35g)
wm roll
17.5g oats

HEa's:
semi skimmed milk

Syns:
raisins - 1
peanut butter - 4
popcorn - 2.5
kellogs 11's bar - 8.5

16 in total...but i know i've had 1/2 a HEb over too so 19 if i syn the porridge oats?

i've not cooked hence the poor choice at dinner (which i've not long had!) cos i'm not cooking for my OH!! he got a chippy and i grunted no thanks to his offer....tw*t! lol..but hey...at least my choices have been nutritious even if not an angelic sw day! (and calorie wise, i'm around 1500 ;) )
i'm off to have my apple with pb and prob head to bed which as well as being an avoidance tactic.....will also save me syns on tv treats!

meh! :( x

Oh you poor thing! It's awful when men are being crappy!! I hope he listens to you soon Hun!!
And your right, food could have been much worse, so good for you!!
Xxxx

Oh :( sorry to hear you're having bother! You're right relationships are hard but I think men are bloody hard to live with sometimes! Hope u sort it out soon x

yeah they're hard alright....and sometimes the hardest thing is remembering "us" when every day life gets in the way and seems to take over everything...does that make sense?
anyway...i went to bed but in the end he came up, snippets here and there resulted in a few raised voices and chosen words and then a while of talking which saw us up til the early hrs so i'm shattered today....but we at least went to bed together and i can vaguely remember him giving me a kiss before he left whilst i was still half sleeping.

he's out all day but left me a wee note this morning so i guess if i drop the attitude, it'll be better when he comes home later?

we go on holiday in a few wks so i'm thinking the time together will either kill or cure us! lol

hope you's are all ok x

Hope things sort themselves out Hun, you do sort of forget eachother at times xxx

Aww sounds like he's trying to put things right, just relax a bit and let things go. Where are you off on holiday to? X

well...i've said my piece so we can only try eh...a few texts today (he's still out) which is a huge improvement of late lol.

we're going to the canaries....in 3 weeks....it's come around so quickly! :) x

Sorry to hear things have been a bit pooey....but does sound like he's trying to make amends..and holiday in 3 weeks sounds fab! I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time...just some stress free chill time can make a world of difference! :) xx

Sorry to hear things have been a bit pooey....but does sound like he's trying to make amends..and holiday in 3 weeks sounds fab! I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time...just some stress free chill time can make a world of difference! :) xx

Wow 3 weeks! Not long then lol x

yep...not long at all - really need to start getting organised!

i'd hoped the be a bit lighter than i am for going - to give me more to play with cos we have family here the week before and after we're back but i'm working in between so i know there will be at least a few decent days over those weeks! lol

i'm really thinking about maybe joining a class again once i'm back - i know it's a waste money wise cos i won't stay to class but new books, some new stock of hifi bars....maybe it'll help me get past the same 7-10lbs i've been playing with since january?!

will see what happens.

anyway....4lbs off which is the gain from last week....obviously a wee extra but would've made me feel even better lol...but at least it's off :) x

Well done on the loss chick. Don't get too obsessed with not being lighter for your holiday, just enjoy it and when you come back you can get back to it. I think joining a class would be a good idea for you! Why wouldn't you stay to group? X

Well done on the loss chick. Don't get too obsessed with not being lighter for your holiday, just enjoy it and when you come back you can get back to it. I think joining a class would be a good idea for you! Why wouldn't you stay to group? X

it's mostly to do with the times that they're on here - i don't really have a couple of hrs free through the week at dinner time due to stuff we have on at this end. i can weigh and go at the monday class but need to be here for bed time routines etc on other days. i can't go to one at 3.30 cos school's are out so i need to be here....wish there was one on a monday morning cos i'd DEF be able to go to that!
there is one on a friday morning which i could go, and stay to but i've been trying to get extra hrs at work so couldn't commit to that either really...to be honest, cos i've not told anyone i'm doing it, i'm always worried i'll bump in to people...but i can't really be bothered with the cheerleader, group hug type stuff lol

i'm not sure i'd be doing anything different if i did re-join....but def a thought for me...even if it's just for books and bars for a while...or to TRY and keep me on the straight and narrow so i'm not heavier for the bday/xmas stuff from nov onwards!x

Aww can understand why it's difficult then. I don't know why there arnt many morning groups here either!
My group isn't group hugs and happy clapping lol it's good craic mostly. I think knowing you're getting officially weighed keeps you on track! It definitely helps anyway x

Back