Everyday's a SW day :) x

hey peeps....
just back from the pictures and totally forgot i hadn't posted my eats for the day....
glad to say the weather's been fab here today....makes a change :D
went shopping for a pair of jeans today...3 dresses, a top, 2 jackets and some sandals later, i came home without the jeans lol...but now need to get a night out or 2 arranged so i can get wearing some of my "going out" clobber hehe

anyway...enough of my ramblings - today's food looks like this:

DAY - EE

Brunch:
huge bowl of fruit salad and yog
some chicken tikka

Dinner:
SW doner kebab, wm pitta, sw chips and salad

snack after the pics:
left over fruit salad with scan bran cake

HEb: wm pitta
HEa: 20g cheddar stick

Syns:
6.5 on popcorn (this is the syn value for 25g according to the book. not sure if i even had that much but that'll cover me)
2 for lean lamb mince
1 on scan bran
2 on 2 fox glacier sweets

11.5 for the day x

here's today's food and a quick question for anyone that reads....
the kerry Low Low that we can use as a HEa choice....can you use the red pepper and chilli one?
i've bought some today - never tasted any of them before but thought that might be nice used in some pasta as part of a meal but then realised the sw website only shows the normal one (although i was checking through my phone so might have missed it?)

if anyone knows, that would be great.

anyway....

DAY - RED

Brunch:
fruit salad with yog
1/2 a ww wm pitta with bacon medallion, sausage and boiled egg

Dinner:
gammon joint, 115g baking potato (roasted), carrots and sprouts

left over fruit salad from this morning

HEb's:
1/2 ww wm pitta bread/hi fi light
1/2 scan bran cake/115g baking potato

HEa's:
3 x babybel light cheese

Syns:
0.5 on a sausage
4.5 on special k crisps
5 on a freddo

10 for the day x

Yes Hun, all varieties of the low low spread. I love the red pepper and chilli one. X

thanks chick...i've never tried any of them but i've seen that loads of people use it on here so thought i'd give it a go seeing as it was only £1 for the tub in asda.
and 60g will prob be a lot too so fingers crossed i like it ;)

do you do yours in pasta too? x

thanks chick...i've never tried any of them but i've seen that loads of people use it on here so thought i'd give it a go seeing as it was only £1 for the tub in asda.
and 60g will prob be a lot too so fingers crossed i like it ;)

do you do yours in pasta too? x
it is half of the tub! No I haven't used it in any recipes, only had it on toast or ryvitas xx

i just get the smooth pickle chick, i only use a teaspoon and spread it instead of using butter. it's enough - not too much (i prefer that) and plenty of cheese cos i grate the full 30g...yum! ;) x

homemade piccalilli is free and i love using small grater for my cheese! so much more from it yum!

well folks..., i'm p'd off to have to report,with absolutely no justification a 2lb gain this week??!!!!??? :confused::argh:

as someone who always sticks to plan and within my syns, i try as much as possible to be upbeat when i've had the odd gain, thinking, ok...i've been 100% but our bodies do what they do sometimes, and after last week's STS, i expected to see some sort of loss this week?
i was ok with last week's as i'd had 2 good losses before hand but this time, i just didn't see it coming!

i'm not going to go off plan just cos of this and gonna keep doing what i've been doing and cross my fingers that i'll see a better result next week.
i'm just feeling a wee bit disheartened cos it's not fair that folk ca flexi syn left right and centre, drink copious amounts of booze, inhale chocolate like it's going out of fashion and get away with a loss or a STS but yet here's me just plodding along, keeping within my syns and for some reason, and having this gain....

i really do always try to think right, it is what it is, keep going etc and that's exactly what i'm gonna do....i'm just having a wee whinge lol.

anyway, now that i've got that off my chest, here's today's food...

DAY - GREEN

Breakfast:
fruit salad with yog
bite of sw quiche and dahl loaf (as i was making them hehe)

Lunch:
baked potato with linda mc sausage and beans
left over fruit salad with alpen light bar crumbled over it (yum!)

Dinner:
pasta mixed with red pepper and chilli Kerry Low Low, peppers, onions, mushrooms and sweetcorn

Supper:
1 weetabix, semi skimmed milk

HEb's:
2 alpen lights
1 hifi light/1 weetabix

Hea's:
Kerry Low Low cheese
semi skimmed milk

Syns:
ww toffee bar - 4
hoops and crosses - 4.5

8.5 for the day

hey folks...
just reporting in with today's menu...nothing exciting to report at this end other than i've taken my unjustified 2lb gain on the chin and continued, as always, to stick to plan 100% !

DAY - GREEN

Breakfast:
cold boiled egg, magic porridge and a plum

Mid Morning Snack:
home made lentil, carrot and onion soup
piece of chickpea dahl

Lunch:
left over pasta from last night's dinner and a tangerine

Dinner:
bite of sw quiche whilst my baked potato was cooking...filled that with cottage cheese and beans

Fruit salad with some yog and a piece of scan bran cake through it

HEb's:
35g oats
30g bag of ryvita mini's

HEa's:
3 babybel lights
cheese that was in the pasta at lunch (even though i'd counted it yesterday lol)

Syns:
0.5 scan bran cake
5 on an orange aero biscuit
4 on prawn hoops and crosses

9.5 in total

evenin' all :D

quick report of today's menu...

DAY - GREEN

Breakfast:
boiled egg, magic porridge and mixed fruit

Mid morning snack:
A big Pear, a bite of sw quiche and some home made soup

Lunch:
sandwich with 30g grated cheese, spring onion and mayo. mixed this all together before i put it on the sandwich and it was quite like cheese savoury you can buy so that was good

Dinner:
diet cola chicken...minus the chicken lol. just had the sauce packed with lots of peppers, onions and carrots and served it with basmati rice

fruit salad with a piece of scan bran and a dollop of yog

HEb's:
35g oats
2 slices of wm bread

HEa's:
30g cheese

Syns:
0.5 on e/l mayo
0.5 on scan bran cake
5 on a freddo
4.5 on beef hoops and crosses

10.5 for the day.

looking over that...i've got a fair wee bit of superfree in today....fingers crossed it helps at WI next monday!

hope everyone's well x

I've actually never tried cola chicken! Did you like it? X

yeah...i've made it a few times but tonight was the 1st time without the chicken.
prefer the fanta chicken and have had that without the chicken when doing a green day with rice and sw chips.
my sauce didn't reduce down as much tonight though but usually it gets the thumbs up in here ;) x

hey you....i'm doing fine thanks...but i must admit....i'm a bit cafuzzled with the question re my leg lol....
is it maybe for another minimin?? ;) pmsl

how's things with you? x

Hahaha totally wrong person, sorry hun! Glad you're ok! I'm good thanks chick! Do you have anything nice planned for the weekend? x

Back