Everyone giving up for Christmas?

Just have to be firm with her dude, I have to do it a lot too with my (very skinny) younger brother.

They don't understand what it means, and that Christmas can just be used as an excuse.

Cheers Bud,
I know I'm going to have to. But I have a tendency, with my mum, to be very short and snappy. A trait I most definitely inherited off her. I'm still pointing over the Christmas period and I'm going to use any saved points as a buffer on Christmas day, although in my head I've already planned (and pointed) my meal.

It's funny, because when I came home she was amazed how 'skinny' I was (in relation to what I was before!) and was asking me tips about what I ate and stuff, but when I'm doing it at home she thinks I shouldn't, and let my hair down. Swings and roundabouts!

A week today I'll be back at my place! :D

Getting very quiet around these parts?

That a sign everyone has chucked it for Christmas now and letting loose so can't bare to show face? :rolleyes:

Im still working hard to reach my goal But got a couple of nights planned with excess being the expected outcome and im looking forward to my Xmas dinner and a relaxed Boxing Day I am having anything i want :) then its back to diet until new years eve then alchohol will be the order of the day/night

hbb said:
Cheers Bud,
I know I'm going to have to. But I have a tendency, with my mum, to be very short and snappy. A trait I most definitely inherited off her. I'm still pointing over the Christmas period and I'm going to use any saved points as a buffer on Christmas day, although in my head I've already planned (and pointed) my meal.

It's funny, because when I came home she was amazed how 'skinny' I was (in relation to what I was before!) and was asking me tips about what I ate and stuff, but when I'm doing it at home she thinks I shouldn't, and let my hair down. Swings and roundabouts!

A week today I'll be back at my place! :D

My moms always been exactly the same.... Says how proud she is about finally doing something about my weight then in the next breath offers me a cream cake saying ' it won't kill ya' ....lol
Just tell her calmly that you've got to where you have by doing things YOUR WAY and that's how you want to keep it... Then carry on reading the NI all ya like.....xxx

Well ive used all my weekly points already, and Christmas isnt even here yet lol. All my plans seem to have gone wrong with shopping and so on been eating on the run.

i'm trying so hard not to eat rubbish today,,am sitting here now with a bud light and packet of velvet crunch,,had 1 choc sweet also,,i'm about 1 point over today so don't feel so bad,,think from tomorrow till 27th i'll stop pointing:(

I'm gonna find it really hard not point... I have religiously written everything that's gone in my gob since March. I'm gonna put a huge x thru Christmas day on my tracker and just enjoy the day....easy to say but I know I'll probably be totting it up in my head....lol

Im still going to try and point just out of curiosity I want to know how much I am eating.

I've been really good since I got home, far better than I was at uni actually. :D

It's more because being in the family environment, there are structured mealtimes. Instead of getting up and just eating whatever, be it chocolate/biscuits/garlic bread/whatever I can find, I have to eat normally, and it's good to have that structure.

Usually I'd snack on chocolate or biscuits constantly, but mum doesn't have any of those in the house at the moment (not that I can have, anyway). So I've not snacked much since I got home.

Today I was really good though (more by necessity than choice, lol). My mum made mince pies today, and we were allowed the broken ones. Luckily for me, I don't like mince pies. :p
Then my mum, brother and sister started on the Cheeselets (they have about 6 tubs in the kitchen). Luckily for me, I don't like Cheeselets either. :p
So I was good and had grapes instead. :D :D

So far, since I've been home I've been very good, saved about 5/6 points a day (discover) so I'm not going to worry about it tomorrow, won't go mental, but not going to be ridiculously strict! :)

Merry Christmas!

i didnt point today had salmon and scrambled for breakfast thenhad salmon and bread for lunch,,this eve had bottle of beer,,bailey's,few glasses of wine and a few choccies,,:)

Yesterday was ok for me, didn't go wild minus beer!

Today, aye right! No chance haha! Tomorrow I'll take as it comes, Monday I'm out all day drinking. We'll see what happens after that!

Merry Christmas all!

I'm pointing everything today, not sure if I'll keep within my allowance but I don't want to risk not pointing for a day... With me that'll soon be 2 days, 3 days, a week..... Lol

So far, got 20 daily points left. Bring on the sprouts :p

Merry Christmas everyone!!x

Only went about 8 points over today.
Well chuffed :)

Not pointed at all, yet I still find myself making decision much better than I would in the past.

Minus the pack of haribo I just went through :)

puggso - I can't get over the difference in your photos! It's incredible!

- Tuppers

I havent pointed since the week before Christmas!! I havent gone totally mad - i have just had what i have fancied when i have fancied it and not worried too much. Back to work tomorrow and back to tracking. WI was not on last week so Wednesday will be my D-Day to see what damage i have done!! Then i will be back on it. I got Wii fir Plus for Christmas so i have just done half an hour on that too!

Happy New Year everyone! xx

I had to force myself to give up for Xmas, I didn't go mad but I've weighed at home this morning, cos class not back til next Monday, and I've put on half a stone :-(( in a week.... I thought it was only 4 lbs but another 3 have appeared from somewhere...amazing...dread to think how much it would have been if I'd gone mad with food and drink :-S

Back