Everyone giving up for Christmas?

I had to force myself to give up for Xmas, I didn't go mad but I've weighed at home this morning, cos class not back til next Monday, and I've put on half a stone :-(( in a week.... I thought it was only 4 lbs but another 3 have appeared from somewhere...amazing...dread to think how much it would have been if I'd gone mad with food and drink :-S

understand what your saying i stayed the same on xmas weigh in and + 4 on new year weigh which having consistently lost over the whole diet was a shocker :sigh: really equates to about an 8lb gain if you look at my losses
i didnt eat anywhere as much as was put in front of me, though i did eat chocolate for the first time in 30+ weeks but i was back to the routine yesterday and hopefully the 4 lbs i gained will soon be off again

according to my scales i'm down:) but i'll wait until thursday before i declare it!!!!have been doing the wendi plan past few days to help me get back into it

big-dollop said:
understand what your saying i stayed the same on xmas weigh in and + 4 on new year weigh which having consistently lost over the whole diet was a shocker :sigh: really equates to about an 8lb gain if you look at my losses
i didnt eat anywhere as much as was put in front of me, though i did eat chocolate for the first time in 30+ weeks but i was back to the routine yesterday and hopefully the 4 lbs i gained will soon be off again

Well I've weighed at home today and I've gone UP another 3... Total Christmas gain 7 lbs.... Sooooo gutted... But like you said, back to routine and it will come off AGAIN...x

i lost 1lb well impressed,,went a little mad over christmas but did the wendi plan for the past week!!

Back