Everyone has a fat friend... I don't want to be yours! 2013...

Its more than achievable hun and planning is the way forward. Good on ya. Your food looks great keep it up girl you will get that target x

I have to do it texty, I can't live in this emotional spiral anymore- I've got to pull myself out of it and this is the only way forward. I have to get over the blips of self doubt, I have suffered with depression and anxiety for a long time now and I need to control the emotions rather than them controlling me xx

Good for you hun - its bound to be hard, but your only a click away from the support and help you need when things are really bad. Were all here for you. Take one day at a time, little steps and you will get through the other side. A new you is waiting hun x

Urgh... just been thinking about my target to lose 70lbs this year. If I am going to do that I need to lose 1.4lbs per week from now until 19th December. So that will be my target for each week. 1.4lbs! that's achievable as long as I can keep my head in the zone... here goes x

That's about my average & is totally doable. I have terrible anxiety and my weight makes it worse so I need it gone to help my head. You will do it just dont put too much pressure on. It WILL go and that's what matters xxx

hello! OMG how fast is today going?! Been to my dads, Asda, b&q, ste's grans and Argos!
So the food plan hasn't gone as I thought.... but I have been 100% on plan so far.
Breakfast: bacon and scrambled egg with a cup of coffee
Lunch: just been munching on celery sticks and had a packet of sour cream and chive oddities (6 syns)
Tea: will be pork steaks with stir fried vegetables (1.5 syns stir fry sauce)
Snacks: I plan on having a fruit salad later this evening
Drinks: 1 cup of coffee, 1 cup of tea, 1 can of cherry coke zero... not too good on the water front today but I will aim for 4 pints between now and bedtime

I go back to work tomorrow after having last week off as annual leave- this is the first time I have had a week off and really not wanted to go back in. Usually a week is enough and I'm ready to get back to it. I just do not want to go in. Far too much to do and a member of staff left whist I was off so need to sort out staffing and recruitment... I can feel the stress already, I have a tiny team of people (me, an administrator, 2 engagement workers and a sessional worker) 1 of the engagement workers have left and Ofsted are due very very very soon! Arrrggghhhhh!

Everyone having a good bank holiday? x

ok so I have now had 4 pints of NAS juice and I cannot stop going to the loo! Just thinking about planning my day for tomorrow. I can imagine a bit of a hectic day but I am going to get into work an hour early before the phone starts ringing at 9am so that I can get on top of all my emails. I think I am in the office all day so I should be able to get some lunch from the café or Tesco, so here's the plan...
Breakfast: Weetabix and fruit
Lunch: meat and salad
Tea: chicken with roasted root veg and broccoli
Drinks: 3 litres of NAS juice

Evening all... just a quick entry tonight as I am absolutely knackered!
Today was a red day as usual;
Breakfast- WW yoghurt and a cup of tea
Lunch: bacon and cheese on 2 wholemeal toast (hex a and hex bx2), mixed fruit (pineapple, kiwi, blue berries, strawberries, melon)
Tea: chicken, roast carrots, broccoli and cauliflower
Snacks/syns: packet of squares and a piece of flapjack (ill say 15 syns in total but may be a few less)
Drinks: 2 pints of NAS juice, a 500ml bottle of water, 2 cups of tea
Exercise: 1 hour at the gym

Hi nettie - hope your 1st day back wasnt as bad as expected. Good food day and well done on keeping up the gym x

Hi texty, today was fine. I'm just so tired after the gym, my whole body is aching. when I came home I hoovered the kids rooms and then had a lovely hot bath. I'm off to bed in a minute x

Its great that your sticking at it hun all that body magic and then the hoovering which is even more - well done

Hi guys! Well I had weigh in day today- I'm swapping to Wednesdays so its been 6 days since my last official weigh in and I've lost 1lb. Not a huge loss but I'm back on track and hoping for at least 2lbs off next week. I am having a treat tonight as it's Ste's birthday so we have ordered take away, I'm sharing a pizza with Tyler. I'll be having 2 slices of a 10" pizza and I've got a fruit salad in the fridge for afterwards. I have purposely bought him a chocolate cake so I won't have any as I don't like chocolate cake at all.

I have been looking at my workout for the gym and its looks an absolute killer, I'm a bit anxious about it in case I cant do it. Don't wanna be looking a fool in the gym but I'll give it my best shot. some of the exercises are on a gym ball so I am going to buy one for at home so I can practice.

How's everyone's day been? x

Thanks hunny, how are you doing xx

Well done nettie - great to hear your back on track and good luck for the week ahead. Enjoy your pizza hun xx

Not too bad ... Been back on plan this week and weigh in 2moro!!

Hoping for good news! Lol xx
Let me know how you get on hun- have you got a diary on here? x

Well done nettie - great to hear your back on track and good luck for the week ahead. Enjoy your pizza hun xx

thanks texty- I didn't enjoy the pizza at all, I just picked the topping off. I've got terrible stomach ache now- think it was too heavy and greasy. Just drinking water now. Need to muster up the energy to go and get a bag packed for Tyler as he is sleeping at Stes sisters from tomorrow until sunday. Holly is at stes mums tonight then she is sleeping there again on Friday. Going to be far too quiet around here for the next few days. Here's to the week ahead! xx

Lol gotta love a bit of peace n quiet, it will give you and Ste some quality time though so thats all good. Make the most of it hun.

I cant remember the last time I had a pizza that wasnt home made lol (SW friendly)

Back