Everyone has a fat friend... I don't want to be yours! 2013...

I keep reading about NAS juice - what is it?

I also want to lose 70 lbs this year (need to lose 84 in total) so hearing this is 1.4 pounds per week it definitely sounds doable. Good luck.

Hi everyone, today has been good. Food wise I had:
Breakfast: 2 whole meal toast with laughing cow light
Lunch: ham, cottage cheese and celery followed by a mixed fruit salad
Tea: lamb, salad, cottage cheese and beet root
Snacks/syns: crab sticks, tesco light crisps 4 syns
Drinks: 3 pints of Nas juice, 2 cups of tea
No exercise today though!

Took Tyler to karate tonight and he got his uniform thing... Hopefully the photo has uploaded... How proud does he look bless him!

image-2077819941.jpg

cazdav22355 said:
I keep reading about NAS juice - what is it?

I also want to lose 70 lbs this year (need to lose 84 in total) so hearing this is 1.4 pounds per week it definitely sounds doable. Good luck.

Hi hun, I didn't manage the 1.4lbs this week but hopefully I'll get 2lbs off this week to catch up. What's your weight loss so far? X

Evening all! How is everyone?
I am shattered... aching like mad after a workout at the gym, I'm so achy I cant be bothered making anything to eat. Today I have had a red day (no surprise there).
Breakfast: 1 piece of wholemeal toast and flora light (1.5 syns and hex B)
Lunch: WW wholemeal pitta bread, mixed leaves, cucumber, cherry tomatoes and chicken. followed by mixed melon
Tea: not had anything yet but I'm thinking of a veg omlet, something very quick to make tonight
Snacks: none yet
Drinks: 1 cup of tea, 1 cup of coffee (hex a) 3 cups of peach and cherry blossom green tea, 2 pints of water
Exercise: 20 minutes rowing machine (high intensity interval training) 20 minutes on exercise bike (did 4.5 miles) 10 minutes brisk walk on treadmills and 10 minutes of weights

Update on the food front... no omlet for tea, just a pile of sea food sticks and a punnet of strawberries xx

ok ok so I know I shouldn't have mid week weigh in but couldn't stop myself and I am absolutely devastated that I have gained 2lbs. :(
I don't know what todays food diary will involve... usual weekend and lack of routine situation.
We have no children today so I may pop to the gym later if we don't end up doing something last minute. Tyler is sleeping out until tomorrow and Holly will be back later today. Need to go and buy myself a gym ball from somewhere to get some practice in before making a fool of myself at the gym!
Anyone got plans for today? x

Hi nettie - ignore your scales mid week ( I should do the same and dont) its addictive and we curse ourselves. Maybe your not eating enough hun?

Hi nettie - ignore your scales mid week ( I should do the same and dont) its addictive and we curse ourselves. Maybe your not eating enough hun?
I think this is where I need to get better, I either eat loads and go off track or eat very little when on track. It just doesn't feel logical that I could gain weight by hardly eating x

I had mine and was over - it usually comes down if you soldier on!

I will be naffed off if I gain this week so it has to come down, heres to being a soldier lol x

I was 100% last week and gained 1lb - but although I ate perfectly my portions were not big enough lack of superfree me thinks x

Well... confession time... I have done utterly pants today. I haven't eaten anything I shouldn't have eaten but well... here goes:
I had a green day today, only had 2 other green days since I started the plan in January
Breakfast: nowt!
Lunch: nowt!
Tea: pasta, onion, courgette, mushroom, tomatoes in a ww roasted garlic pasta sauce with a corn on the cob
Drinks: cup of coffee, cup of hot water, can of diet coke, 1 litre of water
Exercise: 1.5 hour walk around a park and reservoir

I have some melon and pineapple ready to eat in the fridge and aim to drink another litre of water... how pants is that!?

And earlier this afternoon I remembered that I have a henna party to go tomorrow, went and bought a dress which was a complete bargain from Tesco and I love it... it had the wrong coat hanger on it and is a size too small! Gutted!!

However, I have had a really lovely day today. Went to stes mums for an hour or so then me, ste, holly, stes mum, stepdad, 2 sisters and nephew went for a really lovely walk around a park. It's been a lovely day here, lots of sunshine! Tyler wasn't with us as he was with stes other nephew for a day out at a funfair. Everyone had a good day? xx

I was 100% last week and gained 1lb - but although I ate perfectly my portions were not big enough lack of superfree me thinks x

I just hope the scales change for Wednesday. Is this week your last before your hols? x

It is hun yes arghhhh lol.

Have you tried the dress on?? if its deffo too small could you not take it back in the morning and exchange?

Why have u had no brekkie or lunch? is it just you didnt make time? tut tut my size 8 shrinking boot almost a size 7 is coming your way lol

It is hun yes arghhhh lol.

Have you tried the dress on?? if its deffo too small could you not take it back in the morning and exchange?

Why have u had no brekkie or lunch? is it just you didnt make time? tut tut my size 8 shrinking boot almost a size 7 is coming your way lol

I tried the dress on and it did fit but only just so going to take it back tomorrow, the others all said smaller sizes on the coat hangers but I'm going to check all the tags! There isn't a reason for not having breakfast- I just got up and had a coffee, then ste got up and we just got ready and went out. Didn't have lunch because we were at the park and there was nothing suitable. I think I need a shrinking size 8 up my @ss! x

Back