Everyone has a fat friend... I don't want to be yours! 2013...

Hi hun your food today is good, that 1lb will come off keep off your scales lol. Could you take some of your own stuff tomorrow so that you know what your having? x

hey there, we didn't end up having a BBQ today and hardly eaten anything, the usual weekend of no routine!
Weigh in day tomorrow so we shall see xx

Good morning lovelies... happy bank holiday Monday to you all!

Well I've weighed in and I lost 1lb. That's exactly 1.5stone gone, I am so happy with that after quite a few blips this week.

Thanks Adelle, I'm just really impatient and want to wake up 3.5 stone lighter tomorrow lol x

Well A happy lighter bank holiday to you hun - well done. Adelle is right it doesnt matter how long it takes, its off and thats the main thing. Keep it up the EE is working for you chick x

congratulations... like you I was going to wait until after Christmas but knew if I didn't id pile on a stone..... enjoy the journey cause even the blips make you stronger.... sounds corney but I never used to face a gain etc but now I do. hoping for my 2lbs on Wednesday thou....... eeekkkk.... well done xx

Well A happy lighter bank holiday to you hun - well done. Adelle is right it doesnt matter how long it takes, its off and thats the main thing. Keep it up the EE is working for you chick x

EE is definitely working for me, I can't quite believe it. It still feels a bit strange that eating so much makes you lose weight but who cares about the science as long as its coming off?! Are you setting up a June challenge Texty? xx

congratulations... like you I was going to wait until after Christmas but knew if I didn't id pile on a stone..... enjoy the journey cause even the blips make you stronger.... sounds corney but I never used to face a gain etc but now I do. hoping for my 2lbs on Wednesday thou....... eeekkkk.... well done xx

Hi Hun, I'm so glad I started when I did. Good luck with your weigh in x

how is it going jelly belly wise???? I ask because I am struggling so much with mine, id be delighted with my weight almost and could reduce my final target to 16lbs but it wont go.... id say the last 23lbs is on my tummy and hips, its coming in but still hangs.... the price for being fat and having kids lol.....

to be honest I haven't really started losing any weight of my belly I don't think. I have lost it from my face, neck and shoulders, my waist and the top of my bum (what I call my parcel shelf!) The only place I notice the loss is from my face but I know its come off else where due to my clothes.
I am really worried about having lots of loose skin, more on my arms and thighs than my tummy- you can always get a good pair of holding in knickers to hide the tummy area but I cannot wait for the day when I can wear a vest top and shorts in public! x

my hubby said my tummy is coming in, luckily for me the only place I didn't put on weight was my arms. but I can see it off my face in the mirror but when I look at a pic I still see it as a fat face.

yes please let me know about the tummy, I have no money to have it chopped off lol two girls will do that to you hahahahaha.

they say as long as its gone by your 30's your ok.... on the count down as I am 30 in august... wish I could actually weigh my stomach.........

Back