Everyone has a fat friend... I don't want to be yours! 2013...

I've never done my measurements, not sure why really, I keep telling myself I will. I just hope I don't lose my boobs. If I am left with loose skin that I can't hide then I will pay for surgery.. although I've not told Ste that yet!

I have also decided that as a reward for losing 1.5stone I am going to get a new tattoo (a cover up of an old one) just trying to find something I really like. Can't wait to get a new one.

I've had a cover up too. You have to be careful with cover ups as it sometimes involves a lot of black to cover up the old one. This was my cover up/ re-inking.

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1369683115.465346.jpg

That looks great hun! I've got a small butterfly on my wrist, its got a black outline and then it was supposed to be shaded pink in the middle. It was done quite badly, I had it done somewhere in Blackpool and the quality is bad. If you look really close its not even on each side. I just want another butterfly or maybe a flower.
I also have a tattoo on my chest which I want covering, I had it done about 10 years ago and its looking a little shabby. That's already quite dark though, its a red heart with a black tribal pattern round it so I haven't got a clue what to have that covered with.

I think the butterfly will be easy enough to redo with another one or a flower but you need to do some research and find a picture you like. I'd love another on my wrist but with my job I can't really have tattoos on show. It's not professional apparently. I've got one on my foot that I love and they just tolerate that x

I've googled tattoo cover ups and these two caught my eye but it depends on how big your original one is and how big you want the cover up.

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1369686911.798247.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1369686954.081364.jpg
    ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1369686954.081364.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 332
What do you work as? I have mine covered most of the time at work as I tend to wear long sleeves. I am a children's centre manager and they have never been mentioned but stuff like facial piercings are not encouraged.

The tattoo is tiny, its only about 3cmx3cm so will be easy to cover but its not central on my wrist, its offset to the side kinda on a diagonal slant. I'm gonna go to a place that has been recommended to me, I am off work all week so should hopefully have a new one by Saturday :)

I work in a solicitors for the managing director as his pa/ paralegal. They don't like more than one ear piercing either!

Hope you do get a nice new one. Don't forget to post before and after pics x

Morning lovelies, I wasn't around yesterday as I had to go in work for a few hours- a member of staff was having an assessment for her Uni course and they needed to interview me. Whilst I was out ste built a new pond then I spent some time doing some craft bits. I posted pics on Facebook and someone has ordered 3 memory boxes off me. Here's pics of the pond and Tyler's achievements box

image-2181231893.jpg

image-1316619043.jpg

thanks hun, we've been to buy fish today and the kids have given them names. Hollys are Ruby, Katie, Bruno and Pudsey. Tylers are Susan, Frank and he is still thinking of names for the other 2 lol.

evening all, not a very good routine with food today and I had breakfast out. No way I'm getting a loss this week. I have made myself feel physically sick today... so we went out for breakfast as we are both off work and the kids are off school. We went to Wetherspoons and I had a breakfast wrap and a cappuccino. Anyway, I then took Tyler to Specsavers and I was sat near a mirror, far too close to a mirror and I felt so disgusted with what I saw. I felt a mixture of shame, embarrassment, guilt, sadness... I honesty just wanted to cry. I am so fat and yet I continue to fall off the wagon... I am choosing to fail at this.
So I haven't eaten anything between breakfast and about an hour ago I had pork steaks, SW chips and roast veg (red onion, white onion, tomatoes, mushrooms, courgettes, mixed peppers) and I have had 4 pints of NAS juice.
I just feel like I'm going round in circles and that I am going to be like this forever. I can't see a way out of this and I feel so low :(

Hi everyone, not much of a food diary to write today, I have had a piece of pineapple and an omelette. Having a BBQ for tea but all SW friendly, I'm not having bread or anything bad and I didn't buy any alcohol although I could easily gulp a few bottle of crabbies ginger beer right now.

Hi hunnie - I hope you start to feel better about yourself damn soon- you are doing brill lately. Dont give up its really not worth it. Look for far you have come, NOW look back to a time before you lost weight and remember how all that excess used to make you feel!! Mirrors are never flattering to any of us hun, dont let it defeat you. Is it just the mirror thats brought this on??? as you seemed to be a lot happier about your food lately x

hi hun, yeah it was just the mirror which i know sounds stupid. im really in between sizes at the moment so nothing is fitting right either so i just feel and look a mess. its one of those blips at I`ll get over at some point xx

Another month like May will get you into the next size down you lost 9lbs thats brill. The June challenge will help you hun.... and stay away from shop mirrors they are evil lol xx

Another month like May will get you into the next size down you lost 9lbs thats brill. The June challenge will help you hun.... and stay away from shop mirrors they are evil lol xx

I weighed myself this morning and I have put on 1lb. I don't know why I let these things effect me so much. I get so angry with myself. I know that I did so well last month and I was feeling so positive. I am throwing that damn outfit away, I never wanna see myself in it again!
I am going to start the exercise again tomorrow, work off some of this frustration xx

Back