Everyone has a fat friend... I don't want to be yours! 2013...

Good evening!
Hows it going today?

Ive had another red day and had the following:
Breakfast: cup of tea!
Lunch: carrot and corriander soup with a cheese and ham toastie (2 HEX B and 1 HEX A)
Tea: steak with stir fried vegetables and grilled peppers and mushrooms
Snacks: Packet of quavers (4.5 syns) Aero caramel mousse (5 syns)
Drinks: 2 litres of vimto, 2 pints of vimto and 2 cups of tea

Missed breakfast again today. When I get stuck into something at work I just forget to eat... today it was analysing some data from social services! Very interesting... I'm such a paperwork geek! I also had a meeting today and spent some time presenting certificates to some parents, another productive day for me.
After work I went to the sports shop and bought some jogging bottoms and a pair of running trainers, tomorrow I start the couch to 5k! Due to the bad weather I am going to do it on my treadmill for now and venture outside when the paths are less icy!

Oh crap... I just remembered its weigh in day tomorrow morning! :sigh:

You have had a good day nettie well done hun. Go you starting the exercise I admire anyone who does it, I should do something but im too lazy lol. I am going swimming with daughter when she gets her arse into gear.

WI will be fine good luck to you xx

We shall see tomorrow morning, not feeling very hopeful but hey ho! I am out for a curry tomorrow night as a member of staff is leaving and I am going to blummin enjoy it... come home and run it off on the treadmill lol (5 courses for £9.95 and the food is delicious... 7 of us ordering 5 courses each and all sharing, please remind me of this when I am moaning next week wont you!? Much appreciated lol)

My weigh in is Tuesday before work. The week every other day goes normal speed but Tuesday to Tuesday drags like a year!!!! I measure everything as 'that's 2 days til weigh in'! Obsessed!

Texty_F said:
What times your meal and will you be going straight from work?

We haven't booked a table but we are going straight from work at 5pm x

Hey you lovely lot.... I've only gone and lost 2lb this week, that's 12lbs in total in 4 weeks and guess what..... I'm no longer in the 17's!! Just crept into the 16's this morning xxx

malamobile said:
My weigh in is Tuesday before work. The week every other day goes normal speed but Tuesday to Tuesday drags like a year!!!! I measure everything as 'that's 2 days til weigh in'! Obsessed!

The first week went really slow for me but now weigh ins come round too quickly, I could do with an extra few days. Quite happy with my 2lb loss this week though xx

malamobile said:
2 is great- & 12 in 4 weeks is brilliant PLUS going into the next stone zone hooray!

Thanks so much, its what I needed this week! I'm starting the c25k tonight, I will get fit lol x

Good luck with that. I tried it but couldn't manage it. I'm useless at running. Took it into the gym and have started with running 100m then walking over & over again. When comfy will up the distance . I found starting with one minute hard. Can swim for miles, bike for miles but not run. Lots of people have done it and say its great so hope it works for you.

Hey you lovely lot.... I've only gone and lost 2lb this week, that's 12lbs in total in 4 weeks and guess what..... I'm no longer in the 17's!! Just crept into the 16's this morning xxx

Well done and good luck with the c25K,Keep up the good work x

I love this thread title - rings all too true for me. This time last year I saw a lot of a size 12/14 'friend', who was good company but did manage to drag me round clothes shopping quite a lot (I could rarely join in because there wasn't anything in my size - my role was to hold the bags and bring smaller sizes to the changing room). Put me off group shopping, I can tell you! I saw her in December and this time it was me suggesting another outing - to get a new party frock, because everything I had was falling off me and I was down to a 20/22 size so could try places like Next and even Monsoon - funnily enough, she wasn't keen. Normally she'd be in touch by now to go round the sales but .....

Back