Everyone welcome, come on in and have a chat, anything goes....!

will join u both in keto-land tomorrow...I HOPE!!

Lol sonkie,
well done to you for getting back on track, ohh and you too Pandora and Karen - way to go :D

eventually remembered to do my ketostix test, no sure tho, says trace, but as i've never done one when i'm def in K then not sure if that's just how i show or if it means i'm on the way ???????????
xx:)

eventually remembered to do my ketostix test, no sure tho, says trace, but as i've never done one when i'm def in K then not sure if that's just how i show or if it means i'm on the way ???????????
xx:)

No you are in ketosis even a trace is there so well done you.
I had another good day today.....thank goodness.
How are you doing today ...?

hi Sonya,
i've had another good day too,absolutly & most deffinatly in K now, although still getting rumbles & hunger pangs, but then it took me two weeks to get over that when i started out first off, but i'm sticking to it & i WILL get there just like i know you will
xx:D

hi Sonya,
i've had another good day too,absolutly & most deffinatly in K now, although still getting rumbles & hunger pangs, but then it took me two weeks to get over that when i started out first off, but i'm sticking to it & i WILL get there just like i know you will
xx:D

I was fine all day yesterday then about 9.30 last night my belly was groaning and really uncomfortable, Lucky told me to get a hot water so had a black tea instead and it soon settled.

Feeling really positive today....so hope its a good one for you too.

good on u both!

Im back on track properly too. havent checked for ketosis but am assuming im in it as i havent attempted to eat any small children or animals yet :p

wanted to peek at the scales but luckily they r in the loft and i wont venture up there incase i see a spider LOL

so gonna be good and wait til i see CDC on monday :sigh:

OOOOO just got C his dinner ha has 2 sausage rolls today, so warmed them up in microwave....omg they smell gorgeous......was very tempted to pinch a little teeny weeny bit but I resisted ......how strong was that ......I surprised myself !

just gave A some cheese on toast, apple and raisins. :sigh:

we can do it tho sonya! no picking for us!!!

lol. we will have to get an after picture done together standing the same way when we had our pic done on my 30th. i still hate that bloody photo lol

Yeh cool.....Sam is doing well, she is helping Nikki out today as she has moved now and they cleaning up her old house before handing the keys over.

didnt know nikki had moved. knew she was intending to tho. hope she likes it. how much has sam lost now?

I need to join you girls! I nearly ate half a choc pud and half a tin of custard one of my lot had left in the fridge last night. Arrrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhh!! Actually got it out of the fridge ... but then put it back and slammed the door. I wasn't even hungry or thinking about food!

aww flirty! its just bad habits, isnt it?! i am always wondering to the fridge for a look around. good for u for not caving in!! we can stop the picking!!

there are a 4 pack of MASSIVE blueberry muffins sitting on the side in the kitchen. hubby must have bought them last night. sod!!

Oh no Karen ... muffins. Trouble is if I eat one I'd eat the lot!!

Going to have words with my OH and kids tonight and say either eat it all, or take it to work/school with you, or bin it! I'm so weak ... and whilst i've been strong today ... no telling when the devil on my shoulder will come back!

STAY AWAY FROM THOSE MUFFINS KAREN!!!!!

I need to join you girls! I nearly ate half a choc pud and half a tin of custard one of my lot had left in the fridge last night. Arrrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhh!! Actually got it out of the fridge ... but then put it back and slammed the door. I wasn't even hungry or thinking about food!

Oh WOW HOW STRONG ARE YOU....TO ACTUALLY GET AS FAR AS TAKING IT OUT THE FRIDGE AND THEN TO PUT IT BACK....ooop sorry caps lock.lol

Well done that was amazingly strong .

Back