EveryRose ~ Counting calories to success

well i've just had my chinese. a little annoyed with myself because i ate it all when i could have stopped before i reached the end. don't feel mega stuffed though. also a little proud of myself because we ordered chips, i ate a couple and then told OH to finish them off and managed to leave them alone even though they were sitting right next to me where they'd been when we were sharing them. usually i'd be dipping in and out of them like mad!!

abz xx

Thursday 5th June

Breakfast
Tesco Rice Snaps with Ss Milk ~ 175 cals

Lunch
Ryvita Orignial [4x] ~ 128 cals
Cucumber ~ 5 cals
Sainsbury's Basics Wafer Thin Ham 4 Slices ~ 28 cals
Laughing Cow Light 16 Cheese Spread Portions [2x] Portion ~ 50 cals

Snack
Kallo Organic Thick Slice Rice Cakes [3x] ~ 84
Laughing Cow Light 16 Cheese Spread Portions [2x] Portion ~ 50 cals
Cucumber ~ 3 cals

Dinner
Tesco Finest Aberdeen Angus Meatballs With Herb Potatoes 1/2 Pack ~ 420 cals
Lettuce, Iceberg, Raw ave. serving ~ 10 cals
Cucumber ~ 6 cals
Coffee ~ 19 cals

Snack
Mullerlight Cherry ~ 100 cals

Total:

I usually allow myself 1200 to 1300 a day, Nutracheck says I'm allowed 1424 a day.

Well I've just eaten my last meal of the day and it's taken my count to 1524 :(

I'm so good usually, I just know that it was the bread at lunchtime that boosted it up so much, going to have Ryvita tomorrow to even it out.

Friday 6th June

Breakfast
Tesco Rice Snaps with Ss Milk ~ 175 cals

Lunch
Hovis Medium Sliced Wholemeal Bread [3x] Thick Slice ~ 273 cals
Flora Extra Light ~ 19 cals
Sainsbury's Basics Wafer Thin Ham 3 Slices ~ 21 cals
Laughing Cow Light Cheese Spread Portions Portion ~ 25 cals
Cucumber, Raw ~ 3 cals

Snack
Coffee, Semi Skimmed Milk ~ 19 cals
Kallo Organic Thick Slice Rice Cake[3x] ~ 84 cals
Peanut Butter, Smooth ~ 155 cals

Dinner
Tesco Chicken Korma ~ 400 cals
Tesco American Easy Cook Long Grain Rice ~ 331 cals
Coffee, Semi Skimmed Milk ~ 19 cals

Total:
1524:cry: (100 over)

SAturday 7th June

Breakfast
Tesco Rice Snaps ~ 175 cals

Lunch
Ryvita Original x 4 ~ 128 cals
Laughing Cow Light Cheese Spread x 2 ~ 50 cals
Cucumber 57g ~ 5 cals

Snack
Apple ~ 68 cals
Special K Original Mini Breaks ~ 98 cals
Coffee with Ss milk ~ 19 cals

Dinner
Tesco Indian Takeaway Chicken Tikka Masala 1/2 ~ 380 cals
Long Grain Rice (cooked 238g) ~ 380 cals
Diet Coke ~ 1 cal

Total:
1304 cals

Haven't writen in here for a couple of days.

So today I go to the chemist and I've lost another 4lb! Woohoo! I can't honestly believe how fast the weight is falling off of me!

So total lost so far: 1 stone!

My tummy is gross though, I can hold the fat in my hand, it is so droopy...that's 4 pregnancies in 7yrs can do though. It looks not so gross when I hold my tummy in (I try to do it all the time) but when I let it go it looks like I'm 6mths pregnant :(

I just hope that will go as I lose more weight, or do I need to tone it? I was thinking about a Slendatone belt, will that work on it? Or is it week stomach muscles that are causing my tummy to be like this?

well done on your loss!! i can't answer your question because i've never lost all my flab. and when i relax my tummy muscles i look almost full term. and i haven't even been pregnant so have no excuse!! hope someone can answer your questions soon :)

abz xx

The flab is still there but looks worse when I relax my stomach muscles LOL

well i've just had my chinese. a little annoyed with myself because i ate it all when i could have stopped before i reached the end. don't feel mega stuffed though. also a little proud of myself because we ordered chips, i ate a couple and then told OH to finish them off and managed to leave them alone even though they were sitting right next to me where they'd been when we were sharing them. usually i'd be dipping in and out of them like mad!!

abz xx

well done with given you OH your chips!! i find it really hard t stop eating a meal even though you can feel that youve had enough its just when it tastes so nice lol.

Guess what?

I can get my size 20 trousers on!!

YAY!!

2 weeks ago I could hardly get them past my bum, let alone do them up!

I haven't been a size 20 since I got pregnant with my baby boy who is now 13mths old!

Well done :D

Okay I won't bother listing the past few days food diary, I will start again tonight with today's intake.

I just wondered whether the green tea is actually helping me lose weight so rapidly? I love it, I rarely have a cup of coffee a day now, I used to be a 4 cup kinda girl.

Since coming off the coffee I must say I'm not getting daily headaches I was getting before! I thought it was lack of coffee that caused me headaches...obviously not LOL.

TYhe headaches may be caused by coming down from the caffeine high produced from that amount of coffee.

I try and avoid caffeine as much as possible but during my last exams I drank a lot of tesco diet kick and took pro-plus and got the odd headache now and then.

Not been putting my food diary in here...oops, but I keep track on Nutracheck anyway.

Weighed myself just now in the chemist...lost another 3lb!! I didn't think I had lost at all TBH!

Awesome stuff!!!!

Oops, forgot to have breakfast this morning.
Started introducing white bread into my diet again and see if the weight still falls off. If not then I'll go back to my Ryvita.
Only started bread again after I got sick on Monday, couldn't eat anything crunchy cos my throat was so sore and crumbs made me cough LOL.

Had 3 slices at lunchtime with 4 slices of ham, oh and a splattering of Flora Extra Light :)

Back