Exante: 2st 6lbs to lose by mid Sept, can I do it...?

yesIcan

...Yes I can!

Hello everyone, I’m starting Exante tomorrow and hope to lose at least 2 stone 6lbs by mid September (for my first milestone.) I’m going to do a diary here to try and keep myself accountable 🤞 I lost a lot of weight several years ago with Slim & Save so I know it can be done with plenty of willpower and water!

Yay my post is live!

Yesterday was Day 1 and it was fine. I had three shakes, 4.5 litres of water and one black coffee. As it was so hot I didn’t feel like eating anyway. I’m still cooking for my family and that was quite testing but I drank tons of water while making dinner and tried to hum my way through it!

Today is Day 2 and I have had two shakes so far, a frappe blended with ice which was delicious and very filling and a strawberry shake for dinner. I will have another one shortly. I have had 3 litres of water and will have one more litre and a pint of fennel tea before I go to bed. I am retaining SO MUCH water so I hope that starts to come out soon 🤞 I used a keto stick to see if there is any move towards ketosis but nothing yet. So far I feel fine, the hot weather is actually making it very easy!

Yes, you can, yesican!

Day 3... so far, so fine. Had two shakes and 3 litres of water so far but I’m barely peeing which is strange, must be the heat because I feel really waterlogged and bloated! I’m still not in ketosis but I don’t feel particularly hungry - just missing real food 🙈 hope I get into Ketosis tomorrow 🤞

It's strange - the absence of food. I found it important not to ruminate on that. Just embrace the enw normal for the next X weeks!

I was having my lunch today and said to OH don't know if it's the weather or I'm just fed up with food. The amount I eat now could fit on a tea plate. If I could do shakes I would as then I would know I'm getting all the nutrients I'm suppose to have.

In some ways it’s much easier just doing shakes, it’s stopped me obsessing about food - what to eat, when to eat it, the inevitable binging following a day of fasting etc etc... I’m managing to cook for my family and even that’s been ok. It’s a time limited thing and I just need to get it done!

Day 4 has gone well, I’ve only had two shakes as I’m just not hungry atm. I’ll have another one before bed. My Keto stick showed ‘trace’ this morning so I’m happy about that! I’ve only had 1.5 litres of water because I’ve had a busy day so I need to have the same again before I go to bed. I’m retaining so much water and hope it starts coming off when the weather cools down. I feel so blobby and awful! I’m not a fan of this weather at all!

Back