Exante after LL success (then failure). Support required and offered xx

RedandBlonde

I lost 5 stone on LL a few years back. Maintained it for quite some time, but here I am again with 6 stone to lose. Looking forward to all the Minimum support and hearing all the success stories.
I started on Exante last Monday and have lost 10lbs already, and must say I am not missing the 'sessions' attached to LL at all, not to mention the cost.
I will say though, the weigh in was an incentive so I hope the Minimum support will be enough.
Good luck all and I look forward to sharing this journey
XX

Hi and welcome! I'm also fairly new to here and this diet. Well done on your 10lb loss already.

I did LL back in 2006 and lost 5 stone but didnt keep it off for long and the weight piled back on plus more. I've done various other diets in between including Slimming World, Atkins, South Beach, Dukan as well as things like the Master Cleanse but LL is the only one I'd done that actually got me to goal. I really hated the sessions so I looked into it and found Exante which seemed the same but without the pesky 2 hour sessions every week. I started on Thursday which was 100%, then Friday I was fine til the evening and then I completely lapsed and ate loads, but yesterday was 100% and today is fine so far so I'm hoping I can stick to this properly and lose the weight again.

All the other forum members have been absolutely lovely and there seems to be quite a bit of support on here. I find the diary helpful so far as it makes me accountable and I can keep a note of what I've done, how I'm feeling etc.

Hi Jael

It does take a bit more will power as you are not being checked out by anyone, but I think once the lbs start dropping off you feel inclined to stick with it.

First week is the hardest. I find it easy when busy so week is OK as at work. In the evenings I have made a point of following up on a few dress making and photography projects to keep me busy and stop me thinking about food.

Weekends are the hardest as I associate them with drink and food.... I have struggled the last two days and cowardly stayed in bed for most of today watching movies to take my mind off food. I have no doubts there will be easy days and hard ones, I remember with LL. But the feeling of the end result beats the taste of anything you could possibly eat.

I have hung up favourite outfits around my bedroom to remind me I need to fit in them in the summer.

Look forward to seeing how you are getting on

Good luck, it'll be worth it

Hiya Hun, wanted to pop my head in your diary :)

youre doing great, won't be long until your in that summer outfit!

Agree absolutely with that 'The feeling of the end result beats the taste of anything you could possibly eat.' xx

Thanks ExanteDreamer. It must feel great that you are over half way. Well done, it looks like you'll be able to get in to your Spring outfit ;-) xx

Thank you :) I have to buy one first! Threw out bags of clothes the other day and don't have much here at all. A fair way from revealing my legs and arms yet though so plenty of time to save for a Summer wardrobe! xx

It's so much nicer to buy smaller than bigger though, I bet you can't wait ;-) xx

Back