Exante Boot Camp

Dutch

Goodbye Tum
Would anyone like a harsh kick up the bum when they're tempted to cheat or have cheated, I'm thinking of having this post as somewhere to be SHOUTED at for those who may need it, anyone can either be shouted at or be a shouter, what do you think???

I'M GAME! HAHAHAHAHAHAA What a brilliant idea ;) haha. Sorry no shouting for mee tho! xxx

Yes definitely - love the idea. Sometimes you know you need sympathy and others a kick up the behind - it would be good to keep it to a thread so people don't get offended. ;)

Yes, we don't want to offend or be offended as it is very hard to stick to with a social life, anyone posting on here would do so knowing that they'll be told off. No personal insults, name calling or nastyness, just strong words of encouragement and on line smacks on the wrist xx

Right im ready to be shouted at im restarting tomorrow and need to get the rest of the weight off. So i welcome the shouts.

Would anyone like a harsh kick up the bum when they're tempted to cheat or have cheated, I'm thinking of having this post as somewhere to be SHOUTED at for those who may need it, anyone can either be shouted at or be a shouter, what do you think???

I'll need to be a shoutee :) Lately i've been so tempted. :eek:

Restarting today and in need of daily shouts and massive kicks lmao. Brilliant thread btw x

Restarting today and in need of daily shouts and massive kicks lmao. Brilliant thread btw x

im restarting today crystal so we can keep each other going.

spyro2008 said:
im restarting today crystal so we can keep each other going.

Yup, keep strong, gonna have half a shake so il be a bit more sane doing the nursery run! U ok?

Ooooh me too, I have a planned day off friday but no excuses for any other day..bring on the shouting an dbeing shouted at :D

Yup, keep strong, gonna have half a shake so il be a bit more sane doing the nursery run! U ok?

yep just having my hot strawberry coffee shake as dh has taken the kids to school for me. i always find morning and daytime easy its dinner time is when i struggle but today will be keeping myself busy away from the dinner. have a good day.

Ok, I'm offering myself up! Having restarted Exante at the start of the year, and after not really being on Exante but Exante++++++, I am now heavier than ever. I'm starting afresh today, so kick and shout away, I need it.

Ill need this lol x

Back