Exante Buddies thread

One vanilla shake and a cup of earl grey tea down! Must admit, struggling to get the water down me each day. I tend to have two cans of Coke Zero and top my shakes up to 400ml, but still only manage to down 1 litre of water on top of that - hope its enough!

Keep up the good work!

Morning Day two for me too...... 1 Vanilla Shake for brekkie, almost a litre of water down and just about to start on a large cup of black coffee now. Am not feeling too hungry at the moment. Keep up the good work and it will not be long before we get to goal :)

Hey Meggity - well done!!
I think the water thing just clicks one day. I used to find it very hard but I started carrying around a 1ltr water bottle, Buxton do them, I refill it and I tell myself to finish it before my next foodpack. That way I definitely get 3ltrs down atleast!
Have you thought about the Exante water flavourings? Assuming they're pretty much the sane as the LL ones then they should help make it more bearable?? Xx

Well done dontwanttobesocurvygirl (can I call you DW for short?!)
Do you find checking in on here helps? I can only put my motivation down to one thing - minimins!!! Xx

Oh dear here i mean!!

Hi and welcome. :D

Just a hint, but if you look at the bottom right of your post you'll see an edit button, so you can correct mistakes or add/change things. I use it all the time with the amount of mistakes I make!! :eek:

Second day going well so far (too well... I'm waiting for carbohydrate withdrawal to kick in and no sign yet). Just had my first bar. Planning to have half a shake at around 2pm, the remaining half at 4pm and then another bar at about 6pm.

How's everyone else doing?

Welcome both of you, good luck for the rest of your first week and WI, Stay strong!! :D

Haha thanks Doublehappy - just came back from Tescos with a couple of Buxton waters! Great minds, eh?

Bought some of the Ultraslim bars there too for variation, but they'd sold out of the Biggest Loser ones.

As for the water flavourings, I think I will stear clear of those - reading another thread on these forums and checking the Exante site, they have a huge no. of carbs in, so may knock you out of ketosis. Did pick up a couple of bottles of Tescos still flavoured water - checking that they didnt contain citric acid, so could be onto a winner there :)

Hey Doublehappy - course you can call me DW for short lol...... Yes I find Minimims an absolute saviour. The stories of how other people are coping are inspirational that I hope rubs off on me and I hope some of the snippets of advice I can give are helpful too. Minis is good for a moan, a bit of whoopass if you need it etc and of course you can make some really good friends on here too. I found this site invaluable before when I lost loads on Lipotrim and hope to find the same when I aim to succeed on Exante :) xx

Hey ilovebiochem, well done for yesterday and keep up the good work today! I've already had my lunch...a banana shake...just got to get to 7 to have a soup for dinner! I started another thread called Day Two this morning, and I'll do another for day three tomorrow to make them easier to find!
How are you feeling? I'm a bit headachy to be expected, but motivation is still high! xx

My day 2 as well been good just sorted the family out and had a bar for dinner gonna shred day 1 tonight then head upstairs away from temptations reach lol

Thanks for all your support! I have just had soup for my tea...Thai Chicken...quite nice and the hunger pangs have gone away. I love reading all the little snippets and tips in the posts i think they will be a godsend:)

Hi ...Meggity are you allowed to top up your water in the shakes? I am new on day one and all tips will be gratefully read!! ;)

Hi ...Meggity are you allowed to top up your water in the shakes? I am new on day one and all tips will be gratefully read!! ;)

Yes definitely - in fact I find them too thick to stomach, using the 200ml water recommended. So I make it up to a pint or 400ml. More to fill you up, additional water - cant be bad!

Also sometimes add tablet sweetner to the choc one, and make it hot. Use tablet sweetners rather than powder as the powdered ones still contain a tad sugar, to help it 'flow' freely.

One trick i use is drinking water through a straw. I can drink so much more that way without really trying. I also use 300ml of water in all the shakes and soups.

Hi all, I've just started day 1 today and am really looking forward to getting thinner. Would love to buddy up with you guys too.
Penny xxxxx

Back