Exante Buddies thread

Course you can Crims :) welcome aboard :) and you too Sammeh.

Looks like you got a little train going here Doublehappy !! lol

@ Doublehappy - ooo out of that little lot you mention for Reading - the only ones I would really love to see are Muse - they are just brilliant live !! Of the others I suppose Madness as they are from my youth and Beady Eye to see how they could be. My Chemical Romance should be good but cannot stand Pulp - sorry lol. I guess the closest I get to a Festival are outdoor gigs - and I do enjoy them though the last one at Milton Keynes Bowl a few years ago was disappointing - it was Bon Jovi and the sound was appalling - we could hear ourselves talk in the audience and that was not right at all.

I bet you will have a fabulous time :D

Day Five!

Ok everyone we're ALMOST THERE!! Day Five - woohooooo!!

I'm off to college today which should be interesting. The girls I study with know I'll be on TS but we always sit in the canteen together at lunch. Alas I'll be armed with half a bar and shedloads of water!! Has anyone else felt absolutely shattered this week? I can't seem to shake the tiredness off since about day 2...so so tired.

How are you all getting on? And what day have you decided on for your first weigh in?

Lots of love
doublehappy xxx

I am exhausted but aside from Tues night getting 10 hours kip in the last two nights I have been going to bed but then waking up and not being able to get back to sleep despite being so tired I feel sick. It does pass though!
Am officially weighing in on Monday morning. What about you?

Morning all :) am feeling ok today though a little bit low as I have done something I shouldn't - have had a sneaky weigh in this morning and whilst so far 6lbs is a good loss its a little disappointing as I would have thought that there would be an awful lot more gone by now especially as in my first week of Lipotrim I lost 14lbs.

I know that I must not get hung up on this as things could change over the next few days til my " official " weigh in day on Monday and there could be untold reasons why I have not lost more ie water, due totm etc.

The loss so far has been brilliant. I feel less bloated and my feet are not so puffy so its all good.... Remember to self - Do not weigh other than once a week - tis no good for me !!! :)

Other than that I am fine, a little tired but seem to get more energy in the afternoons. Keep having the urge to eat something ie the celery in the fridge looks might tasty right now lol. I think its just the action of eating that I am missing. However I am looking to having the shakes during the mini heatwave over the next few days :) all those long ice cold drinks - heaven :)

Good luck all and keep at it - nearly the first week done.

Day 5 - nearly a full week!!

I woke up this morning feeling not too great to be honest. I'm starting to perk up a bit now though.

I'm not weighing (for a number of reasons) but will be measuring. Probably Monday morning - although you can see from my signature I've already had a bit of a look. :eek:

Hi everyone, you're all doing really well, i'm almost finished week 4, after my first week the days just flew in, good luck over the weekend hope everyone gets on fab

BF

I'm glad we're all still going strong!! I made it through college alive thank goodness, and just had my second pack of the day, vanilla over ice - it's definitely my favourite!!
I'm going to the seaside this weekend, both a blessing and a curse! Going to stay strong and take foodpacks with me...wish me luck though I'm going to need it! Xx

Enjoy the seaside DH and have a good weekend, you'll feel so much better on Monday for sticking with the foodpacks

BF

hi everyone - didn't manage to get on here yesterday, but still doing well. i have a lunch party for OH's family today, we're having salmon and some green vegetables. will have to eat!! but will stick with veggies and salmon. hope this will be OK.

Hey well done all of you... and hi to other new starters.

I have just finished first week of Cambridge, but I intend to change to Exante soon. I looked for the Ultra Slim bars in Tescos, but my Tescos doesn't sell them :(

But the good news is, I've lost 9.5 pounds this first week :D

Hi all!
How is everyone doing??
Day 6 for me tomorrow and weigh in Tuesday morning! It is definately getting easier!
Painted my new shed today..so kept busy! 100% all days so far, i must say i am proud of myself.
Hope you all enjoyed your weekend:D
Good luck for this week ahead!

Hi Lottagirlie,

Well done on your 100%.
I took the dogs for a walk today, something I haven't done for a long long time. Something must be working, I definately have more energy now.

Hey everyone!! How are you all getting on...are we all still here???
I just thought I'd check in as been off and on for a few days. I've started a Blog now so I don't clog up the board, hoping committing to writing every day will make it easier for me to stick to plan.

My first weigh in was 9.5lbs!

Hope you're all staying strong

Lots of love
doublehappy xxx

Well done Doublehappy that is fab!!
I think the blog is a great idea..i will check it out. My weigh in was this morning..8llbs off, i am well pleased..i was really hungry last night my belly was rumbling so i had half of one of my bars i couldn't get to sleep.
I was really struggling too wanting to eat yesterday so i bought a coke zero. When do the hunger pangs go? It's day 8!! :confused:
Off to check out your blog...good luck for the next bit! :)

Well done Double, 9.5 is brilliant! Keep up the good work :)

I haven't felt hungry since about day 5. I get an empty feeling, but that vanishes with a cup of tea or pint of water. Does a drink make your hunger feeling go away?

Good morning Tazzy and Lottagirlie, so glad you're here!

Day Nine!

Once you're in ketosis the likelihood of feeling genuinely hungry is very slim, your body has recognised its need to switch to fat burning and turns off its signals to you for food. So once you're fat burning the hunger you feel will more than likely be emotional - and these are VERY strong sensations which make you think you are actually hungry. I did another TFR diet before and they use a visualisation technique of imagining a lemon, cutting it into quarters, smelling it then finally eating it...it's making my mouth water just thinking about it...and that's the point! I am having a physical response to a THOUGHT not something real....I hope this helps to explain how powerful your thoughts are and why we so often feel hungry through emotion whilst in ketosis.

ANYWAY...I must say I am struggling slightly since my weekend off. I thought originally it would help me to stay focussed if I had something to look forward to, but it has thrown me more than I expected. I'm going for a 100% day today though. Got to be determined!

How are you feeling this morning?

lots of love xxxx

hi ladies :wavey:

Just caught up on your thread, and what a bunch of motivated peeps you are :D ....it's like a breath of fresh air :eek:

Mind if I join you? D4 here (this time :eek: ) and feeling very motivated - I have a school reunion on 20th August so I find it useful to have a date as a goal, rather than a weight (probably naive of me :rolleyes: but it's a start :p ).

Onwards and downwards ladies

Cx

Hey Missy,

Course you can! It'd be lovely to have you. I really look forward to posting every day, it's the one place I can come to get encouragement and support from people who are actually pleased about what I am doing - so many of my friends don't even know about Exante because I can't face the negativity!

Well done on your day 4, it feels good to be getting into the swing of it, doesn't it? How are you feeling?

You may have read that I was away at the weekend and didn't take my packs with me, it has thrown me a bit but I am just about coping. I started a blog yesterday as a bit of extra headspace, feel free to have a read if you like but be warned - it's not strictly TS all the time!

So glad you've joined us and good luck with today :)

doublehappy xxx

Thank you so much Double for that advice, i think you are probably right.. it's a pig of a week at work for me, had to have an interview today for my own job as did all the other TA's i work with and the nursery officers :sigh: so not good, will find out on Friday if i am to be made redundant.

How is everyone else feeling this week so far?

Still feeling pretty positve though and keeping calm and carrying on!! ;)

Rewarded my first week hurdle with some new shoes from Clarks!!

Off to check out your blog now Double!! See you all tomorrow.

Hello , I am looking for buddies to join me in my journey to get this twin baby fat off! I am soooo ready to be slim and sexy. It's so difficult juggling a full time job, 3 year old twins, hubby and home. I seem to have placed myself off the list of importance and need to get me back. Any tips on how to continue on this road with no cheating and simple ways to get to goal.
Today is day 2. I am bout to sleep before I eat. So far Sooo good.

Last edited:
Back