Exante cost

Shazzac62

I'm looking at starting when I get paid and the bumper pack price for shakes sounds good (wudnt do the soups) apart from I dnt think I would stomach the banana is there other options to buy at discount price without the banana or is what I'm seeing right?? And how do people feel getting a months supply do you think you are more likely to keep at it?x

one day at a time is all it takes :) Sharon xx

Hi Hun

Don't worry about the banana shake, I hate banana shakes normally but is one of my favs on exante, not strong flavour at all.

if you're not keen on getting a month to start with, why not order a few of each flavour, minumum order is £38 plus postage but may be worth it if you're not keen on ordering a months supply, you can't mix and match the bumper pack of shakes:(

Unfortunately to get the reduced price you cant pick and choose. I have to admit Ive always hated banana milkshakes but I loved the banana Exante shake.

Thanks for that, I was hoping the banana wasn't strong so I could miby put cinnamon in or something to disguise the taste! I do want to do it for the 4 weeks just didn't want to waste the shakes lol!! I've got 4 weeks coming up where I've got nothing on at weekends so hoping to lose as much as possible in the 4 weeks and then see how I feel! Not starting till the 26th may tho but at the moment I'm 16st 5 so hoping to lose the 5 before I start as still following Ww! Listen to me rambling on lol :) x

I seem to have got to the stage where I don't notice the taste of whatever I am drinking!
Chocolate is brown, strawberry pink, the others sort of creamy. Soups are warm. I found that the taste become irrelevant; I fuel up with the magic packets and get on with the rest of my life.
Good luck and don't worry too much, it works and that is the main thing.
GSQ

I'm looking at starting when I get paid and the bumper pack price for shakes sounds good (wudnt do the soups) apart from I dnt think I would stomach the banana is there other options to buy at discount price without the banana or is what I'm seeing right?? And how do people feel getting a months supply do you think you are more likely to keep at it?x

SNAP i was dreading the banana one and strawberry, but esp banana because i hate anything with banana flavor and I was looking forward to the chocolate and vanilla ones, BUT to my surprise I actually prefer the banana one to the chocolate:) which is weird because I LOVE chocolate. The banana one taste really creamy and has this biscuit taste to it. They are all nice but my fave is vanilla, then strawberry, then banana and chocolate last:))

I am stubborn in calling my soups by their flavors. My husband laughs at me, asks me how I can tell them apart. :D

Back